🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCarthy embarked on a string of six lies within hours

If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

2a. Freudian projection​

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

Freudian Projection: Of what they accuse, they are themselves guilty.

Is there anything this man says that is not a lie? My gosh, how can any trust his word from this point forward. It has been a well known fact for year in DC that McCarthy is a serial liar. He rivals the King of Liars...TFG.

How can you post a link to MSNBC and expect anyone to take you seriously?

I'm pretty sure there was a huge rally that then turned into a massive protest which then resulted in a whole bunch of folks acting unlawfully in an attempt to stop the senate from accepting the votes of the Electoral College.

That isn't an "insurrection" but it dammed sure isn't "nothing" either.
It would have been a whole lot of nothing, were it not for rabble rousing FBI shills and Capitol Police who waved people into the building.

Is there anything this man says that is not a lie? My gosh, how can any trust his word from this point forward. It has been a well known fact for year in DC that McCarthy is a serial liar. He rivals the King of Liars...TFG.

We only know that you and the Evil Horde you run with are liars.
Death to Globalists.

No one cares about a RINO. You are hyping controlled opposition.

Forum List

Back