McConnell now supports Trump IMPEACHMENT

They're just pushing back against the radical perverts who tried to take over our government with 4 years of slick lies.
Considering the image of Buffalo Man that is seared into my brain its difficult to argue that some trump supporters are not social misfits just like the ones on your side

But I think ANTIFA represents you far more than the 1/6 rioters represent me

I also think that without 8 months of leftwing social outcasts running wild in the streets we would not have had the capital building spectacle that we saw

He wont be impeached, old lady.

By this evening, he WILL be impeached. Will you be back to admit you were wrong.

Will you go crazy if he isn't?
Check back later. If I’m wrong, I’ll admit it. Would you do the same?
McConnell just said he wont have some emergency congress vote over unhinged democrats obsessed with President Trump. This whole house charade will die within 24 hours. This is all to make you spin while I laugh at you.

Just breaking on MSNBC. Below is The New York Times link. So, if true, will McConnell expedite Senate impeachment proceedings - or continue to drag his feet?

Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.

Mr. McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, has indicated that he wants to see the specific article of impeachment that the House is set to approve on Wednesday, which is expected to draw support from as many as a dozen Republicans, potentially including Representative Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the party’s No. 3 in the House. But he has made clear in private discussions that he believes now is the moment to move on from the weakened lame duck, whom he blames for causing Republicans to lose the Senate.

McConnell is said to be pleased about impeachment, believing it will be easier to purge Trump from the G.O.P.

Yeah......not so fast, numb nuts...your fascist wet dreams are not going to happen....

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has rejected a plan to reconvene the Senate in an emergency session to hold trial over an impeachment article against President Trump in the House.

McConnell press secretary Doug Andres confirmed a report that the Kentucky Republican would not sanction such a move on Wednesday.

Without the emergency session, the Senate is due back in session on Jan. 19., so McConnell’s decision all but kills a Democrat-led effort to oust Trump from office before his term is up and President-elect Joe Biden is sworn in on Jan. 20. A trial over the impeachment article is unlikely to conclude within such a short time.

By this evening, he WILL be impeached. Will you be back to admit you were wrong.

McConnell just said he wont have some emergency congress vote over unhinged democrats obsessed with President Trump. This whole house charade will die within 24 hours. This is all to make you spin while I laugh at you.
I’m pretty sure those weren’t his exact words. Got a link.

im beginning to wonder if you know what the word impeachment actually means.

Just breaking on MSNBC. Below is The New York Times link. So, if true, will McConnell expedite Senate impeachment proceedings - or continue to drag his feet?

Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.

Mr. McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, has indicated that he wants to see the specific article of impeachment that the House is set to approve on Wednesday, which is expected to draw support from as many as a dozen Republicans, potentially including Representative Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the party’s No. 3 in the House. But he has made clear in private discussions that he believes now is the moment to move on from the weakened lame duck, whom he blames for causing Republicans to lose the Senate.

McConnell is said to be pleased about impeachment, believing it will be easier to purge Trump from the G.O.P.

McConnel has always been a 'Reed In The Wind', a spineless cuck who has gone the way of least resistance, a Washington Establishment wet noodle who's motto is 'Go Along To Get Along'. The only person he has worked for during his time in office is HIMSELF. I am not saying this because of the report that he supports Trump Partisan Impeachment #2 now that Democrats control the House, Senate, and WH. He has ALWAYS been that way.

He is the complete opposite of Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi is a shameless, aggressive, Constitution/Law-violating bulldog bit@h. Again, McConnell is a no-chin, spineless 'survivor'.

I’m pretty sure those weren’t his exact words. Got a link.
For God's sake, visit a NEWS site!

Did not take long
Where is your admission of fail?
You apparently don’t know what impeachment means. If the House passes the articles of impeachment, then Trump has been impeached again, regardless of when it moves to trial.

They only want to impeach him so he cannot run again. They have no evidence. He never incited violence. No matter how you twist the words.

Americans like America first. Trump will be re-elected or they will have to defraud him again.

Forum List

Back