🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McConnell Wants the Filibuster Nuked

Right, I agree. It wouldn’t be the default that would cause the crash but the Democrats need something other than Biden’s policies to blame.
all the dems are saying is they overspent and need more money. They're saying, give them the more money and trust they do things fiscally responsible, like adding 3.5 Trillion to the existing debt. too fking funny. And they call us stupid.

borrowing more money under an umbrella of deficit is smart to you? Would your credit card company approve more credit for you if you owed them most of what you bought? You call me stupid, and yet here you are saying let's put ourselves in a bigger hole so we get here again. Yeah, I'm the stupid one. Let me take a moment and ........... :auiqs.jpg:
Would the credit card company approve more borrowing if you defaulted on your debt?

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sinema and Manchin's opposition is solely due to the demands of their donors....not their base voters...

Which is why Sinema and Manchin can't even tell you what they want cut from the bill....

Which is why Sinema can't go stand in front of her voters and tell them why she doesn't want them to have universal daycare, permanent child tax credit, expanded Medicare coverage for seniors..and she damn sure can't tell them why she doesn't want basic infrastructure to be approved
Basic infrastructure is not the issue it’s all the bullshit that gets added ( Human infrastructure) that is the problem. The bill for real traditional infrastructure is being held up by the AOC wing of the party as for the 3.5trillion dollar bill the problem is the 3.5 trillion.

Remember when Trump campaign on promising universal health care to everyone at a lower cost and dic suckers like you didn't say a word??
presidents don't pass laws or legislation, that is congress. You're very confused. Trump was in error to think that elitist politicians would go along with his ideas. He was an outsider and didn't care to do business their way. Therefore, they cut him off. It's quite obvious to intelligent people. I see that's why you missed it.

Basic infrastructure is not the issue it’s all the bullshit that gets added ( Human infrastructure) that is the problem. The bill for real traditional infrastructure is being held up by the AOC wing of the party as for the 3.5trillion dollar bill the problem is the 3.5 trillion.
If Republicans were voting for the basic infrastructure bill, we wouldn’t need the liberal Democrats

Biden said it costs zero, and the jim joneser line right up and agree with him. It's truly hilarious how economically stupid the demofks really are.

Yeah, he was impeached by a partisan House. The adults in the Senate laughed.
LOL

Not as hard as America who did the job the Republican-led Senate wouldn't do.

ok, you're an asshole whose posted OT, and .22's the ignoramous. I stand corrected. Thank you.
You keep telling me i post off topic when i am calling out disingenuous outrage.
Its funny you think i give a fuck :lol:

If Republicans were voting for the basic infrastructure bill, we wouldn’t need the liberal Democrats
Really last I checked it was the progressives holding it up by trying to tie the 3.5 trillion bill to it. If the Democrats were smart they would forget the 3.5 bill pass the bipartisan one and take the win but they seem determined not to.

If Dimwingers weren't borrowing more trillions we wouldn't need to raise the debt ceiling.
Has nothing to do with proposed future spending
This is for money we have already spent

Has nothing to do with proposed future spending
This is for money we have already spent
Why is it we could spend more than the debt ceiling allows in the past, but can't now?

Your post makes no sense.

If Dimwingers weren't borrowing more trillions we wouldn't need to raise the debt ceiling.
thank you. That's been my position. Again, my pay check still shows I paid taxes. So, the only outlier has to be they want more money.

Why is it we could spend more than the debt ceiling allows in the past, but can't now?

Your post makes no sense.
And, that's why I asked a demofk why they need the debt ceiling raised. It's never mattered to them.

Forum List

Back