McDaniel to challenge Primary Results

The Associated Press called the race for Cochran, who is up 6,880 votes with 99.9 percent of precincts reporting.
A source close to McDaniel told Breitbart News that he is considering legal challenges over ballots. Democrats who voted for Cochran on Tuesday but voted three weeks ago in the Democratic primary in the state were not allowed to vote in Tuesday’s election.
Election results indicate Cochran's late appeal to Democratic voters paid off, with the incumbent senator picking up sizable vote totals in precincts with heavily black populations. Partisanship in Mississippi is largely polarized on racial lines, and Cochran allies paid key Democratic operatives to help turn out the vote.

Cochran Wins, But McDaniel Camp Eying Legal Challenges

We support you Chris McDaniel!

Another reason for strict voter ID laws. Wonder how many times people voted twice for Chuck Rengal in NYC? but this is no surprise. Because of the hiring quotas that the federal government has federal Dept. of Defense jobs (civilian workers on military bases) it would be no surprise that large numbers of African-American's that work in those facilities would vote for Cochran as he brings home Dept. of Defense $$$$.

We have voter ID here. There's no fraud. And the faux cry about the blacks is ..... racist. The dem party here is 98% black and 11% white. Some blacks crossed over. But there's no way to tell how much of the extra turnout was white medical, educational, govt workers. Cochran got something like 30-35K new votes. That's not a hell of a lot.

No, I'm not being racist, I'm stating the truth. Don't play the race card on me as I will not tolerate it. 98% Blacks are Dem in Mississippi? Then where did all of Cochran new votes come from as he picked up majority of the 50,000+ new votes cast in the run-off? Thank's for validating my point.

BlackPanthers_2008.jpg
Scratch a "conservative" and find a dictator.

I'm kind of hoping one of them campaigns on outlawing open primaries.

Weren't open primaries a "conservative" idea?

So along with Gerrymandering, they could choose weak Democrats?

:D

Remember Rush initiating "Operation Chaos"? :badgrin:
Yep!

And folks, we have a bona fide case of voter intimidation. Watch the rightwingloons that melted down over the phoney black panther intimidation pretend this didn't happen.

Voter intimidation reported at Canton precinct - Madison County Journal - Madison County Mississippi

Phony Black Panther issue? Who are these ass clowns then? The Boy Scouts?Get a brain.

Another reason for strict voter ID laws. Wonder how many times people voted twice for Chuck Rengal in NYC? but this is no surprise. Because of the hiring quotas that the federal government has federal Dept. of Defense jobs (civilian workers on military bases) it would be no surprise that large numbers of African-American's that work in those facilities would vote for Cochran as he brings home Dept. of Defense $$$$.

We have voter ID here. There's no fraud. And the faux cry about the blacks is ..... racist. The dem party here is 98% black and 11% white. Some blacks crossed over. But there's no way to tell how much of the extra turnout was white medical, educational, govt workers. Cochran got something like 30-35K new votes. That's not a hell of a lot.

No, I'm not being racist, I'm stating the truth. Don't play the race card on me as I will not tolerate it. 98% Blacks are Dem in Mississippi? Then where did all of Cochran new votes come from as he picked up majority of the 50,000+ new votes cast in the run-off? Thank's for validating my point.

No you are being racist for assuming all those votes were black or dems. A majority of REPUBLICANS didn't vote in the first primary. Cochran won his last general election with over 700K votes. There were barely over 300K votes in the first primary. You made an assumption based on racist belief. Some dems no doubt voted for cocharn. I'm a swing voter myself, and I voted for him twice. But I personally know three white republicans who voted for him yesterday who didn't vote two weeks ago. Cochran ran a lousy campaign. He should have won outright.

The Associated Press called the race for Cochran, who is up 6,880 votes with 99.9 percent of precincts reporting.
A source close to McDaniel told Breitbart News that he is considering legal challenges over ballots. Democrats who voted for Cochran on Tuesday but voted three weeks ago in the Democratic primary in the state were not allowed to vote in Tuesday’s election.
Election results indicate Cochran's late appeal to Democratic voters paid off, with the incumbent senator picking up sizable vote totals in precincts with heavily black populations. Partisanship in Mississippi is largely polarized on racial lines, and Cochran allies paid key Democratic operatives to help turn out the vote.

Cochran Wins, But McDaniel Camp Eying Legal Challenges

We support you Chris McDaniel!

I agree. Cochran is the king of Pork. Year in and out, he gets more earmarks than any other member of Congress. Aka buying support off the tax payer!

cryingteabagbaby500.jpeg

Good luck, Chrissy...

Cochran won by 6,373 votes.

Hey Chef, 35K Democrats casted votes for Cockring when they should have been able to (since they previously voted in the Democratic primary). Take that away and Cockring would have lost big time

I have no idea why Democrats should be allowed to vote in a Republican primary anyway.
And the same for Republicans being allowed to vote in a Democrat primary.
And what really gets me are the lefties ragging on the tea party candidate
when it took votes from Democrats to beat him.

Maybe because the Tea Party is the Klan.
McDaniel was proud of his white sheet
Not hard to figure out, actually

Hey dummy the Klan were and are democrats ....please go learn some history of your party.

Oh?

BlackPanthers_2008.jpg

Yep!

And folks, we have a bona fide case of voter intimidation. Watch the rightwingloons that melted down over the phoney black panther intimidation pretend this didn't happen.

Voter intimidation reported at Canton precinct - Madison County Journal - Madison County Mississippi

Phony Black Panther issue? Who are these ass clowns then? The Boy Scouts?Get a brain.
Who were they intimidating? No one filed any claim of voter intimidation -- and maybe you didn't know it, but that polling district in Philly is like 99.8% black.

Hey dummy the Klan were and are democrats ....please go learn some history of your party.

That isn't true. We're the ones who voted in the first Black president -- Twice!

There may have been a few Southern democrats who were in the KKK but they certainly aren't now and haven't been for a long long time.

When you know better, you do better. I guess the Republicans just don't know any better yet.
You voted in a black president twice and that means the KKK are not democrats? Voting for a different color racist doesn't clean the party of their racism. How many black babies do you support being killed this year in abortion? How many black families do you support being torn apart with welfare? How often will you support Muslims who want to kill all Jews?... It is all a party of hate. Only now they are all colors. Shit you guys even segregate your own fucking party! Why did democrats feel the need to create the Black Caucasus in congress?

I know you think you are helping the less fortunate but in truth you are killing them with abortion and starvation and crime.

Oh?
Of course. If you're going to be in the Klan, you'd want to pick the party that's inclusive of minorities and overwhelmingly elects these minorities to positions of power all over the country, in the highest branches, executive and legislative, as well as statewide.

It just makes sense.

;/

Last edited:

Oh?
Of course. If you're going to be in the Klan, you'd want to pick the party that's inclusive of minorities and overwhemlingly elects these minorities to positions of power.

It just makes sense.

;/
Really? And how have these minorities in power helped their community? House slaves always think they have power.

Last edited:
Of course. If you're going to be in the Klan, you'd want to pick the party that's inclusive of minorities and overwhemlingly elects these minorities to positions of power.

It just makes sense.

;/
Really? And how have these minorities in power helped their community? House ******* always think they have power.
Well, Alrighty.

Lookat whatchee have here....

Yep the truth....Changed the word ****** though slave is more accurate.

BlackPanthers_2008.jpg

Yep!

The two guys in 2008 that STILL terrify Righties. :D

Cochran is 76 years old. at the end of another term he will be 82. WTF is wrong with these people that they cannot step down when they get too damn old?

We need term limits and an age limit for congress.

They sit on their asses and let their inexperienced very young staffers run the show. Is that what you fools voted for? having a 20 year old running a senate seat??

BlackPanthers_2008.jpg
Yep!

The two guys in 2008 that STILL terrify Righties. :D

what would you say about them if they were KKK members in white robes rather than black panthers in thug outfits?

Cochran is 76 years old. at the end of another term he will be 82. WTF is wrong with these people that they cannot step down when they get too damn old?

We need term limits and an age limit for congress.

They sit on their asses and let their inexperienced very young staffers run the show. Is that what you fools voted for? having a 20 year old running a senate seat??

It's God's will.

This is a serious blow to the Tea Party.

If they couldn't win THIS election, then it's hard to imagine a better chance to win.

Forum List

Back