McDaniel to challenge Primary Results

McDaniels runs third party in the general here's another win no matter how it turns out.

He makes the RNC inside the beltway bastards spend millions more in cash and divides energies. Payback is a bitch.

Dems preferred the regular righty...to the Klan sympathizer..

...The district wasnt going Democratic unless the GOP splits the vote..

GOP wins...Dems keep the anti-government Klan guy out of office...

McDaniel gets time on FOX

Its a win win

Have you got proof that McDaniels is KKK? That's a serious charge.

McDaniels runs third party in the general here's another win no matter how it turns out.

He makes the RNC inside the beltway bastards spend millions more in cash and divides energies. Payback is a bitch.

:) Love the way you think..

He may not be in the Klan but he's certainly a bigot. Just imagine, a bigoted CON almost won the election. Doesn't say much for the Republican party that we don't already know.

Hate to break this to you but a liberals opinion of a Conservative, any conservative for that matter doesn't mean shit.

It certainly did in this election. :lol:

Actually it didn't.. I said Conservative.. Not RINO

Dems preferred the regular righty...to the Klan sympathizer..

...The district wasnt going Democratic unless the GOP splits the vote..

GOP wins...Dems keep the anti-government Klan guy out of office...

McDaniel gets time on FOX

Its a win win

Have you got proof that McDaniels is KKK? That's a serious charge.
Why? It isn't illegal to be in the KKK.

Actually it didn't.. I said Conservative.. Not RINO

LOL! You're calling your bigot hero a RINO?
According to you ZOMBIES, all conservatives are racist.. Anyone that questions dear Leader is a racist.. we don't give a shit about your meltdown over race.. LMFAO

Even though you claimed that liberals won this race for the "RINO" candidate you still claim that what liberals think doesn't matter to "conservatives."

Still waiting for you to post something that isn't nonsense.

Last edited:
LOL! You're calling your bigot hero a RINO?
According to you ZOMBIES, all conservatives are racist.. Anyone that questions dear Leader is a racist.. we don't give a shit about your meltdown over race.. LMFAO

Even though you claimed that liberals won this race for the "RINO" candidate you still claim that what liberals think doesn't matter to "conservatives."

good luck with that.

whiny whiny teatards were great when eric cantor got ousted by democratic votes. now they're all crying and tearful because they lost.

they're gong to see more and more of this... the party is tired of losing general elections because of teatard extremists.

good luck with that.

whiny whiny teatards were great when eric cantor got ousted by democratic votes. now they're all crying and tearful because they lost.

they're gong to see more and more of this... the party is tired of losing general elections because of teatard extremists.
You betcha! Watching their hypocrisy is entertaining.

Cochran just went the black voters and said...

"Hey folks. I know Im an old white guy but you KNOW me.
I wont screw you any worse than I have the last 20 years.

This other guy will have you riding in the back of the bus 100 miles to vote......

Looks like Daniels will win after all when this is over.

There were 24,889 votes cast in Hinds County in the runoff—17,927 were for Cochran and 6,962 were for McDaniel—but only 20,567 Republican voters are listed in Hinds County, according to the well-known Labels and Lists Voter Data Base. The extraordinarily high turnout in Hinds County is much more than what happened in Hinds County in the primary just a few weeks ago, when 16,640 total votes were cast—10,928 for Cochran and 5,621 for McDaniel.

Chris McDaniel to Challenge Election Results

Oh kiss my ass. He got a donation from Ford?

You do realize that Obama received a mega donation and support from someone who is charged with manslaughter and corruption.

Thousands of dollars worth of donations. So does that make Obama a murderer?

How about the donor that repeatedly kicked his girlfriend? Does that make Obama pro wife beating?

sources?

I wonder if his supporters will break in and count those votes after midnight.

Forum List

Back