🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McDonalds shares tax cut with employees. Evil corporate bastards!

Good for McDonald's. Send more people to our liberal indoctrination centers, rubes.

The more people that attend college who've actually worked at some point in their lives...the more people will challenge the nonsense that liberal college professors put out there as truth. College professors don't want people with life experiences in their classrooms because those people tend to laugh at them.
The more people that go to college, the less uninformed rubes that believe nonsense like that Mexico will build us a border wall

An overwhelming majority of Americans DO...despite the full court press by liberals like yourself to make that a "racist" stand. It's a commonsense response to the world we live in. But you progressives struggle with common sense...don't you!

I favored the business tax cut and appreciated the personal side of the tax cut. I'm having 2nd thoughts about the size of the cuts as this latest spending bill has me concerned. Certainly expected the lower rates to generate revenue with a rising economy. I'll simply take the size of the deficit into account next election, same as I did with the Democrats.

Regardless, way to go McDonalds.

I favored the business tax cut and appreciated the personal side of the tax cut. I'm having 2nd thoughts about the size of the cuts as this latest spending bill has me concerned. Certainly expected the lower rates to generate revenue with a rising economy. I'll simply take the size of the deficit into account next election, same as I did with the Democrats.

Regardless, way to go McDonalds.
This morning on investment talk radio they were saying they don't expect more than 1/10th of 1% negative impact on GDP from the tariffs & other financial decisions thus far.

Time will tell

With tax cut, McDonald's adds $150M to employee tuition program

150 million in tuition, triple the previous amount.... that will educate a lot of low level & poor employees.
Say what you will about their food but this is commendable.

It’s bullshit.

First and foremost, McDonald’s workers need higher wages, not a better tuition program. A tuition program won’t help employees who, as shown by McDonalds own employee data, need a second job and food stamps just to get by. How are they going to go back to school working two jobs and still requiring federal assistance to eat?

Because most who work at Mc's are not adults with families, they are kids themselves who need a path to college so they can be worth more to their employer (whoever they may be) down the road.

Gee, I thought that's what happened under DumBama! You know, the guy that supposedly created this wonderful economy that Trump fell into. Yet Mc's didn't offer such benefits before. I wonder why?????

McDonalds' tuition assistance programs began in...................................................................2010.

Okay, and they didn't add to it until 2018. Why? I'll tell you why, but it will give you nightmares: TRICKLE DOWN! That's right, Mc's is sharing their wealth; something liberals told us evil rich people never do.

With tax cut, McDonald's adds $150M to employee tuition program

150 million in tuition, triple the previous amount.... that will educate a lot of low level & poor employees.
Say what you will about their food but this is commendable.

Good news for Trump, and those who work.

The leftists are going to be so pissed, breakdown imminent.
Really? I bet those that take advantage still have to enroll in college and pay for books and administrative fees...

Gee, I thought that's what happened under DumBama! You know, the guy that supposedly created this wonderful economy that Trump fell into. Yet Mc's didn't offer such benefits before. I wonder why?????

McDonalds' tuition assistance programs began in...................................................................2010.

Okay, and they didn't add to it until 2018. Why? I'll tell you why, but it will give you nightmares: TRICKLE DOWN! That's right, Mc's is sharing their wealth; something liberals told us evil rich people never do.
Trickle down? Mcdonalds has fought wage increases. And at one point a cashier job might have required a degree.
Its a waste compared to the $1.5 trillion it will cost us. We could have tuition-free college for everyone for just $70 billion.

Trickle down? Mcdonalds has fought wage increases. And at one point a cashier job might have required a degree.
Its a waste compared to the $1.5 trillion it will cost us. We could have tuition-free college for everyone for just $70 billion.

"we" as in you lefties? No you actually mean me and other folks who already pay for their college degree. I sure as hell won't be paying for your gender studies degrees.

We could have a border wall for half that as well, plus it would not be an annual expense, but a one time expense.

Need more college? Our military provides that if you serve in our armed forces.

People with a college degree are likely to earn much more than somebody without. Therefore it's an investment. An investment is when you take YOUR OWN money, and put it somewhere that will give you a full return plus a profit.

I don't believe that taxpayers should be funding investments.

Jeez say I hope you don't eat that toxic stuff too often. I fully believe avid fast food eaters should pay higher health insurance premiums. Why should I have to pay for others indiscretions?

Jeez say I hope you don't eat that toxic stuff too often. I fully believe avid fast food eaters should pay higher health insurance premiums. Why should I have to pay for others indiscretions?

Correct. Everybody should eat what YOU approve of. Then you people wonder why we don't want government controlling our healthcare.

We could have a border wall for half that as well, plus it would not be an annual expense, but a one time expense.

Come on now, even you cannot be that dumb. Do you think the wall is made out of self-repairing concrete?

Have you ever heard of maintainance cost?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back