🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McDonalds shares tax cut with employees. Evil corporate bastards!

With tax cut, McDonald's adds $150M to employee tuition program

150 million in tuition, triple the previous amount.... that will educate a lot of low level & poor employees.
Say what you will about their food but this is commendable.

Wow, so tinkle down economics actually work

Allthough maybe the low level & poor employees would have been happier with a simple pay raise

:coffee:
A couple bucks an hour vs an education...

Hmmm

I see some dumb shit posted from time to time but that's a WHOPPER

150 million in tuition, triple the previous amount.... that will educate a lot of low level & poor employees.

Allthough maybe the low level & poor employees would have been happier with a simple pay raise

Hmmm

He is used to the ineffective gender studies indoctrination he is receiving. I can see why he is not a believer in education.

And it has nothing to do with the tightening labor market and the fight to keep employees...you people are such rubes! :21::21::21:

Certainly possible....thank you President Trump.
And thank you Ronald McDonald !
7c284bc792db98bd3ff93db6d067655f.jpg
Women from the Show-Me State, gotta lovem.

I didn't bother to read the article, but I'm assuming what's in it.To me it sounds like a bunch of Turbo Tax people who don't understand.Unfortunately my taxes are too complicated for me to do them myself, so I have a tax preparer. Although I paid this year, she told me I'm going to love filling next year. I'll be in for a windfall thanks to Trump. This is on top of the extra money I'm already getting in my paycheck. This wouldn't be the case if Hil-Liar was our President. I'd probably be paying even more.
`
Doesn't read article. Gives opinion anyway.
`

Hmmm

How can you get an education working two jobs just to keep a roof over your head, which is what McDonald’s workers have to do to survive? A raise might allow them to quit that second job and then they’d be in a position to take part time courses.

Hmmm

How can you get an education working two jobs just to keep a roof over your head, which is what McDonald’s workers have to do to survive? A raise might allow them to quit that second job and then they’d be in a position to take part time courses.

Sounds like you should have listened to your parents and gotten an education when you were living under their roof.

I didn't bother to read the article, but I'm assuming what's in it.To me it sounds like a bunch of Turbo Tax people who don't understand.Unfortunately my taxes are too complicated for me to do them myself, so I have a tax preparer. Although I paid this year, she told me I'm going to love filling next year. I'll be in for a windfall thanks to Trump. This is on top of the extra money I'm already getting in my paycheck. This wouldn't be the case if Hil-Liar was our President. I'd probably be paying even more.
`
Doesn't read article. Gives opinion anyway.
`

Is there something in the article that isn't already in the headline that I should know about?

Hmmm

Or they could find a job that pays better and makes room for the high school kid who should be working that job.

When you're 35 and working for minimum wage, the problem isn't with the employer.

Forum List

Back