Medal of Freedom is better and more meaningful than the Medal of Honor

Luckyone

Aug 19, 2024
Florida
3 days ago, Trump stated that the Medal of Freedom is better than the Medal of Honor because the recipients of the Medal of Freedom are alive, while those receiving the Medal of Honor are full of bullet holes or dead.

When this comment is added to the comment about McCain having been captured and not being worthy of being called a Hero, and then the comments made in France about dead Americans being losers and suckers, this makes me angry.

I am a veteran and I respect and care about all veterans for being people who served their country, and especially respect those that became handicapped because of their service or died from it.

To me, Trump is a total AHole that respects no one but himself

3 days ago, Trump stated that the Medal of Freedom is better than the Medal of Honor because the recipients of the Medal of Freedom are alive, while those receiving the Medal of Honor are full of bullet holes or dead.

When this comment is added to the comment about McCain having been captured and not being worthy of being called a Hero, and then the comments made in France about dead Americans being losers and suckers, this makes me angry.

I am a veteran and I respect and care about all veterans for being people who served their country, and especially respect those that became handicapped because of their service or died from it.

He didn’t say what you claimed

It is sad that half the nation lacks a sense of humor.
Wow, sense of humor, right?

was this also humor?

By the way and saying for the sake of argument that he was trying to be humorous.

Giving such a statement that can be easily misinterpreted, you think that is an intelligent and competent thing to do in an election year?

By the way, here is the official response by the Veterans Affair of Foreign Wars

VFW slams Trump’s ‘asinine’ rhetoric about the Medal of Honor

The Veterans of Foreign Wars described Donald Trump's latest anti-veteran rhetoric as “asinine” — and by any fair measure, the VFW was absolutely right.

and here is John Kelly's remark about it:

John Kelly lashes out over Trump saying a civilian award is better than the Medal of Honor: 'No equivalency of any kind'

You still think his "humor" was the right thing to do?

Wow, sense of humor, right?

was this also humor?

By the way and saying for the sake of argument that he was trying to be humorous.

Giving such a statement that can be easily misinterpreted, you think that is an intelligent and competent thing to do in an election year?

By the way, here is the official response by the Veterans Affair of Foreign Wars

VFW slams Trump’s ‘asinine’ rhetoric about the Medal of Honor

The Veterans of Foreign Wars described Donald Trump's latest anti-veteran rhetoric as “asinine” — and by any fair measure, the VFW was absolutely right.

and here is John Kelly's remark about it:

John Kelly lashes out over Trump saying a civilian award is better than the Medal of Honor: 'No equivalency of any kind'

You still think his "humor" was the right thing to do?

LOL!! It makes ME laugh.

Fake News!

Fake News!
Trump has made some pretty weird claims:

Trump: ‘I always felt that I was in the military’​

Donald Trump did not serve in the military, but according to a report, the Republican presidential candidate and multibillionaire business tycoon said in a forthcoming book that he still “always felt that I was in the military” because he attended a military boarding school and “dealt with those people.”

According to an upcoming biography and interview excerpts shared with The New York Times, Trump said that his five years at the New York Military Academy provided him with “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-military-service-213392

He didn’t say what you claimed
You mean that this was all AI made?

blindbychoice.jpg

Who, Trump? Any relief felt by seeing Trump behind us is, in my opinion, offset by the herpes in the WH cackling wildly as she is snatching patents away from people and putting everyone on Medicaid.
Herpes? Heck, I just wonder how many times, Donny has had Gonorrhoea. From what we have heard and seen, he'll screw anything that will hold still and sometime ones that won't hold still.

Forum List

Back