Media coverage of Trump's McCain war-service Neutron Bomb

No, I think he would have held his temper.

Just like others that it happened to.

and I doubt they would have told your researcher they had been spat on, and didn't retaliate.

You believe the man with the agenda that wrote the book.

I'll believe Gary.

Guy, the thing is, there is not one contemporary account of this happening.

Not one newspaper story, not one film of a rowdy protest, not anything.

So what you have is a medal of honor guy who maybe years after the war got into an argument with another student. I'd like to hear the other student's side of it, personally. Which is what any court of law would do if this were an evidence case.

No, i'm callling him a liar
What happened to the hero concept? The man is a hero as the Medal of Honor recipient. You call him a liar. You should be ashamed of yourself…your honor is nonexistent.

why don't you repeat what I said in context and argue that.

I call this guy a liar because he HASN'T PRODUCED EVIDENCE OF HIS CLAIM.

He made a claim, where's the evidence this happened?

And then you are to believe that he and all these other guys got spat upon and didn't beat the snot out of the dirty hippies who did it? Really?

The MoH winner just wants us to take his word for it, even though he gives no names of the person who spat on him.
No names, huh?? So there is a filthy mob just finished screwing each others wives/girlfriends, high on who knows what and you suggest somebody should have taken their names jotting them down in a notepad. Wow…

What’s remarkable and significant is just how off-message Trump has gotten the entire GOP field – they spend all their time denouncing Trump’s stupidity and trying to separate themselves from Trump while the entire Republican Party comes off as dysfunctional and inept.

Not to forget, this will also cost them $$$$.

And then you are to believe that he and all these other guys got spat upon and didn't beat the snot out of the dirty hippies who did it? Really?
Really… have you heard of police protection, have you heard of discipline? While deplaning they were still in the Armed Forces under orders don't you think? Your assumptions do not hold water.

The MoH winner just wants us to take his word for it, even though he gives no names of the person who spat on him.
No names, huh?? So there is a filthy mob just finished screwing each others wives/girlfriends, high on who knows what and you suggest somebody should have taken their names jotting them down in a notepad. Wow…

That wasn't the claim Beikirch made. He made a claim that someone spat on him at college.

Beikrich also lived in a cave for two years after he came back because he couldnt' deal with society. This doesn't sound like a guy who has both oars in the water.

Veterans Day Gary Beikirch Wears Medal of Honor Proudly - RochesterHomepage.net

and I doubt they would have told your researcher they had been spat on, and didn't retaliate.

I'll believe Gary.

Guy, the thing is, there is not one contemporary account of this happening.

Not one newspaper story, not one film of a rowdy protest, not anything.

So what you have is a medal of honor guy who maybe years after the war got into an argument with another student. I'd like to hear the other student's side of it, personally. Which is what any court of law would do if this were an evidence case.

Maybe years after the war?

Why dont' you look into his life a little bit..

and while you're at it, why don't you look up your researcher, and see if HE also called Gary a liar?

After all, HE's the one that said it never happened.

I'd be curious to re interview the people your researcher did, and see how many he lied about.

Really… have you heard of police protection, have you heard of discipline? While deplaning they were still in the Armed Forces under orders don't you think? Your assumptions do not hold water.

Let's talk about that. When they were "Deplaning', they were on a military base where they didn't let hippies run amok.

So again, here you have another story that doesn't hold water.

Yup, he's calling a Medal of Honor recipient a liar, and taking the word of a man he doesn't know, because he wrote a book claiming it didn't happen.

No, i'm callling him a liar because everyone who has researched this claim has not produced ONE CONTEMPORARY ACCOUNT of returning soldiers being spat upon.

Not one.

Now you think this would have made news if it happened. Right next to "Hippies still in critical condition after spitting on battle-hardened Marine Vet".

I'll believe Gary.

Very telling that RWs choose to believe this but have said the Navy Seals, their commander, their government lied about the killing of bin Laden.

Maybe years after the war?

Why dont' you look into his life a little bit..

and while you're at it, why don't you look up your researcher, and see if HE also called Gary a liar?

After all, HE's the one that said it never happened.

I'd be curious to re interview the people your researcher did, and see how many he lied about.

Actually, I took a look into his life.

This guy lived in a cave for two years because he couldn't cope.

And yup, we should totally take his word for it some hippy spat upon him at college.

That wasn't the claim Beikirch made. He made a claim that someone spat on him at college.

Beikrich also lived in a cave for two years after he came back because he couldnt' deal with society. This doesn't sound like a guy who has both oars in the water.

Veterans Day Gary Beikirch Wears Medal of Honor Proudly - RochesterHomepage.net

Yes, he did live in a cave.

Part of it was because of the way he saw vets being treated, part of it was trying to come to terms with what he had done in Nam.

Underwent quite a bit of soul searching, before he returned to 'civilization'.

Today, he is one of the most religious people I've met, but doesn't push it on anyone.

Meanwhile the kenyan muslim in the white house lit it up like a faggot billboard, and the empire state buiding is lit up to honor muslims as they continue to gun down our own military on American soil, but the leftard outrage machine isn't worried about that trash, it's all in line with their radical America hating agenda.

I couldn't give a fuck less if Trump had a slip of the tongue. They all do at some point, no one is perfect, but I'm betting it doesn't hurt him, and that's REEEEEAAAAALLY going to piss off the progs and RINOs.

If Jeb becomes the GOP 2016 nominee and Trump decides to run as a 3rd party candidate who would you vote for?

Part of it was because of the way he saw vets being treated, part of it was trying to come to terms with what he had done in Nam.

Today, he is one of the most religious people I've met, but doesn't push it on anyone.

So?

Okay, getting back to it, we have a third hand account of someone who claims students at SUNY spat on him, and offers no evidence. But we are supposed to take his word for it, I guess.

…or how many were actually Viet Nam vets

You mean vietnam vets who something didn't happen to?

YOu see, the thing is, it really isn't contingent on the researcher to prove vets werent' spat upon.

It's contingent upon you to prove they did.

A contemporary news story would be nice. Not what someone remembers after living in a cave for two years and found Jesus.

So?

Okay, getting back to it, we have a third hand account of someone who claims students at SUNY spat on him, and offers no evidence. But we are supposed to take his word for it, I guess.

Just like you have a 3rd hand account from a 'researcher' that may have slanted his data to sell a book.

I go with the MoH recipient

So, you want to be in the White House. So you attack someone. You attack someone who isn't running for the White House and has nothing to do with showing you're a statesman. I mean, do people want a guy in the White House who just attacks random people, and does it in such a bad way too?

He's trying to annoy all of his support base or something.

Just like you have a 3rd hand account from a 'researcher' that may have slanted his data to sell a book.

I go with the MoH recipient

i go with people who actually do research and collect verifiable evidence.

Tell you what, if you can find me ONE contemporary news account from 1965 to 1973 of anti-war protesters spitting on returning soldiers, I will concede the point it might have happened occassionally.

That's the standard. Not what some guy remembered in 1988 after he lived in a cave for two years and had a religious experience.

Forum List

Back