Media / Democrat Rhetoric Now Under Scrutiny After Attempted Kavanaugh Assassinationn

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democrats have either not learned or don't care - after their violent rhetoric inspired the attempted assassination of GOP politicians and resulted in R-Steve Scalise being shot.

Now D-Schumer has personally threatened USSC Justices twice and called for the intimidation of and violence against them.

This has resulted in 3 leftist domestic terrorist bombings, criminal protests at Justices' hoes the US AG refuses to do anything about, violent threats causing a Hustice and his family having to be move, and an attempted asassination of Justice Kavanaugh.

The leftist media has been. complicit, Pelosi has blocked a bill calling for more security for Justices' families, and the US AG has not made any arrests of terrorist bombers or criminal protestors.

FINALLY the Democrats' - and media's - violent rhetoric, actions, and lack of actions are 'under scrutiy'..

None of them will be held accountable.

Democrats have either not learned or don't care - after their violent rhetoric inspired the attempted assassination of GOP politicians and resulted in R-Steve Scalise being shot.

Now D-Schumer has personally threatened USSC Justices twice and called for the intimidation of and violence against them.

This has resulted in 3 leftist domestic terrorist bombings, criminal protests at Justices' hoes the US AG refuses to do anything about, violent threats causing a Hustice and his family having to be move, and an attempted asassination of Justice Kavanaugh.

The leftist media has been. complicit, Pelosi has blocked a bill calling for more security for Justices' families, and the US AG has not made any arrests of terrorist bombers or criminal protestors.

FINALLY the Democrats' - and media's - violent rhetoric, actions, and lack of actions are 'under scrutiy'..

I still can't get over the whole gun control people using guns to attack their so-called enemies in order to defend their ability to kill more children in the womb.

Um, how many abortion providers have been bombed or murdered by ant-Choice fanatics.

The thing is, the minute the cops caught this guy, he blurted out " I need psychiatric help".

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Let's make it EASY for the mentally ill to get help and HARD for them to get guns, instead of the other way around.

Um, how many abortion providers have been bombed or murdered by ant-Choice fanatics.

The thing is, the minute the cops caught this guy, he blurted out " I need psychiatric help".

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Let's make it EASY for the mentally ill to get help and HARD for them to get guns, instead of the other way around.
You do realize that when he screamed out, "I need psychiatric help", he proved in the moment that we knew exactly what he was doing and that he was sane.

Why didnt he tell someone the minute/hour/day/week/month/year/decade before he got caught?

You do realize that when he screamed out, "I need psychiatric help", he proved in the moment that we knew exactly what he was doing and that he was sane.

NOpe, quite the opposite, as I will show.

Why didnt he tell someone the minute/hour/day/week/month/year/decade before he got caught?

He probably did. He just didn't get it.

That's where we are at... it's hard for the mentally ill to get treatment, but really easy for them to get guns.

Federal prosecutors had already revealed that during the call, Roske stated he was “suicidal” and had “traveled from California to Maryland to kill a specific Supreme Court Justice.”

The would-be assassin went on to say that he had moved his suitcase containing a Glock 17 pistol, ammunition, a knife, tactical gear, pepper spray, zip ties, a hammer, a screwdriver and duct tape away from himself and was sitting on the curb waiting for cops, according to the full audio exchange.

“I want to be fully compliant, so whatever they want me to do, I’ll do so,” Roske said, according to the outlet.

He also said he had been hospitalized before and answered in the affirmative when the operator asked if he intended to “hurt yourself and him,” the article said.

NOpe, quite the opposite, as I will show.

He probably did. He just didn't get it.

That's where we are at... it's hard for the mentally ill to get treatment, but really easy for them to get guns.

Federal prosecutors had already revealed that during the call, Roske stated he was “suicidal” and had “traveled from California to Maryland to kill a specific Supreme Court Justice.”

The would-be assassin went on to say that he had moved his suitcase containing a Glock 17 pistol, ammunition, a knife, tactical gear, pepper spray, zip ties, a hammer, a screwdriver and duct tape away from himself and was sitting on the curb waiting for cops, according to the full audio exchange.

“I want to be fully compliant, so whatever they want me to do, I’ll do so,” Roske said, according to the outlet.

He also said he had been hospitalized before and answered in the affirmative when the operator asked if he intended to “hurt yourself and him,” the article said.
Someone who isn't competent doesn't know that he or she is not competent. You are welcome for the lesson.

Someone who isn't competent doesn't know that he or she is not competent. You are welcome for the lesson.

Are you fucking retarded?

Most people with mental illnesses know they have a problem. They know they need to take their meds. They know they need help.

Our problem is, we make it easier for mentally ill people to get guns than to get treatment.

Thankfully, this fellow was just lucid enough to stop himself before he hurt anyone.

The Democrats have not used violent rhetoric. That is a lie. Schumer has not threatened them nor has he called for intimidation or violence. These justices are nothing but right wing fascists who are imposing their beliefs on us. We have had 29 people killed in Buffalo and Uvalde and their assailants sound exactly like Republicans. It is Republicans who are inciting violence.

Schumer's threats against SCOTUS justices in public and by name meets the definition of terrorism.

The Democrats have not used violent rhetoric. That is a lie. Schumer has not threatened them nor has he called for intimidation or violence.

1655228814976.png

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price."
D-Chuck Schumer, March 2020

Thank you for self-identifying as either being a liar or batshit crazy. Now I do not have to waste time talking to you.

Racist democrats want to impeach Justice Thomas for a bogus charge relating to his wife and Jan 6 while Schumer is obviously guilty of federal crimes related to threatening the lives and families of Supreme Court Justices. Don't count on the FBI getting involved. They are busy protecting drag queens and rounding up mom and pop demonstrators.

More bullshit from the Questionable Sources on the right. Nobody shot Kavenaugh. Nobody got close enough to shoot Kavenaugh, but other federal judges have been shot and killed, or members of their families have been shot, and FOX News said NOTHING about those assaults.

Liars reap what they sow.

Pelosi asked for protection for ALL JUSTICES, not just those on the SC. A judge was killed last week, and another judge had her son shot and killed and her husband shot by some loon.

Pelosi didn't pass that bill because she wants protection for ALL JUDGES.

You have to be terminally stupid.

Forum List

Back