Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

Please keep bumping my thread, useful idiot...I have other things to do for a bit.....but I enjoy how you get played like the idiot you are.

Here's my advice to you, Mac.

Study that little post I made that teaches what's meant by my OP: MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME. Then report back to me.

Oh, and you might wanna stop digging your hole. LOL

:dig:

Why did you post a year old article?

Please keep bumping my thread, useful idiot...I have other things to do for a bit.....but I enjoy how you get played like the idiot you are.

Study that little post I made that teaches what's meant by my OP: MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME. Then report back to me.

Didn't you read the thread???? How many times do you libs have to have something repeated to your small brains.

Did you not see where I said I had a number of links open and accidentally grabbed that one first? It's right there in the first page or so.

Soooooooooooooooo, did you happen to see all the other sources Kaz and I gave that were a month or two ago????? LOL.

What's wrong, amnesia when it's convenient.

There is nothing more fun than exposing you phoney libs on just about everything you do.

And guess what? The OP was spot on.

:banana:

Incomes will continue to drop. This President opened the Border floodgates. Jobs will be scarce and wages will drop significantly. The competition for even the lowest paying jobs will be extremely intense. And not to mention, what do you do with all these families crossing the Border? How's a family of five gonna survive on McDonalds and Walmart wages? How will they do it? The future doesn't look bright.

Incomes will continue to drop. This President opened the Border floodgates. Jobs will be scarce and wages will drop significantly. The competition for even the lowest paying jobs will be extremely intense. And not to mention, what do you do with all these families crossing the Border? How's a family of five gonna survive on McDonalds and Walmart wages? How will they do it? The future doesn't look bright.

Except that the Median income has increased for the past 3 years and are expected to continue to rise........But good luck at the Gloom and Doom festival......

Except that the Median income has increased for the past 3 years and are expected to continue to rise........But good luck at the Gloom and Doom festival......

Boo, you're one of the few libs I like on this board. Why do you repeat something so clearly false? It's been proven with left and right sources in just this thread alone.

With this President opening the Border floodgates, it's gonna get real rough. How does a family of five or six crossing our border, survive on McDonalds and Walmart wages? We already have several Million American Citizens struggling to survive. Now this President is adding several more Million. How do these people survive?

Boo, you're one of the few libs I like on this board. Why do you repeat something so clearly false? It's been proven with left and right sources in just this thread alone.

Like I said earlier in the thread. Median income continued to drop after recession was considered over until 2011. Since then they have been rising. Doesn't mean they have recovered to pre-recession levels, but I predict they will.

Median income is on the rise ... finally - Aug. 20 2014

US Median Income Rises But Not To Pre-Recession Levels

Median household income in the United States has risen for the past three years, a sign that the recovery from the recession is finally beginning to take hold.

A new report by Steiner Research shows median income climbing 3.8 percent to $53,891 in June. The gains, however, are not enough to make up for the drop suffered during the recession, with the median still 4.8 percent below where it was in December 2007, when the recession began.

With this President opening the Border floodgates, it's gonna get real rough. How does a family of five or six crossing our border, survive on McDonalds and Walmart wages? We already have several Million American Citizens struggling to survive. Now this President is adding several more Million. How do these people survive?

As the economy continues to improve once again undocumented worker will find many jobs here in America that American simply will not do. You've been predicting this gloom and doom stuff for years now, how long do we have to wait before it all comes crashing down now that the economy is steadily improving?

As the economy continues to improve once again undocumented worker will find many jobs here in America that American simply will not do. You've been predicting this gloom and doom stuff for years now, how long do we have to wait before it all comes crashing down now that the economy is steadily improving?

What are all those jobs Americans won't do? And how much do they pay? Is it enough for a family of five or six crossing the border, to survive on? What i'm saying is, the competition for even the lowest paying jobs is gonna get extremely intense.

And what do we do with all the people who won't be working, or the ones working for miserably low wages? This President opening the Border floodgates has made an existing problem so much worse. The future is bleak. Sorry, but it is what it is.

Didn't you read the thread???? How many times do you libs have to have something repeated to your small brains.

Did you not see where I said I had a number of links open and accidentally grabbed that one first? It's right there in the first page or so.

Soooooooooooooooo, did you happen to see all the other sources Kaz and I gave that were a month or two ago????? LOL.

What's wrong, amnesia when it's convenient.

There is nothing more fun than exposing you phoney libs on just about everything you do.

And guess what? The OP was spot on.

:banana:

Since median household income has steadily risen since the date of your article, maybe it made a better story to use outdated material.

What are all those jobs Americans won't do? And how much do they pay? Is it enough for a family of five or six crossing the border, to survive on? What i'm saying is, the competition for even the lowest paying jobs is gonna get extremely intense.

And what do we do with all the people who won't be working, or the ones working for miserably low wages? This President opening the Border floodgates has made an existing problem so much worse. The future is bleak. Sorry, but it is what it is.

I guess it comes as a shock to you that illegal immigration last year was at a 40 year low.

Illegal Immigration At 40-Year Low But US-Mexico Border Still Kills Hundreds

From the actual study by the same company referenced by IBD, Sentier Research::

According to new data derived from the monthly Current Population Survey (CPS), median annual household income in July 2014 was $54,045, not significantly different from the June 2014 median of $53,940. (The apparent increase of $105 was not statistically significant.) (Income amounts in this report are before - tax money income and have been adjusted for inflation; income amounts are expressed in July 2014 dollars and have been seasonally adjusted, unless otherwise noted.) Notwithstanding this most recent lack of change, real median annual household income has shown some improvement since the low point in our household income series that occurred in August 2011. Median income in July 2014 ($54,045) was 1.7 percent higher than in July 2013 ($53,140), and 4.2 percent higher than in August 2011($51,843).

Median household income took a massive hit as a result of the meltdown and the momentum of that hit lasted until mid to late 2011. Since then we are improving including adjustments for inflation. Not nearly as quickly as we would like, but we are improving. Anyone who is actually in the economics/finance industry - well, those of us who actually make a living analyzing and acting on data, that is - knows this.

Source: http://www.sentierresearch.com/reports/Sentier_Household_Income_Trends_Report_July2014_09_03_14.pdf

Last edited:

According to new data derived from the monthly Current Population Survey (CPS), median annual household income in July 2014 was $54,045, not significantly different from the June 2014 median of $53,940. (The apparent increase of $105 was not statistically significant.) (Income amounts in this report are before - tax money income and have been adjusted for inflation; income amounts are expressed in July 2014 dollars and have been seasonally adjusted, unless otherwise noted.) Notwithstanding this most recent lack of change, real median annual household income has shown some improvement since the low point in our household income series that occurred in August 2011. Median income in July 2014 ($54,045) was 1.7 percent higher than in July 2013 ($53,140), and 4.2 percent higher than in August 2011($51,843).

Median household income took a massive hit as a result of the meltdown and the momentum of that hit lasted until mid to late 2011. Since then we are improving including adjustments for inflation. Not nearly as quickly as we would like, but we are improving. Anyone who is actually in the economics/finance industry - well, those of us who actually make a living analyzing and acting on data, that is - knows this.

Source: http://www.sentierresearch.com/reports/Sentier_Household_Income_Trends_Report_July2014_09_03_14.pdf

According to the OP.....that is a biased left-leaning source that nobody has ever heard of. The dummy didn't know that she cited that source in her OP until I told her. She totally read a headline that she liked and ran with it. Just like any competent economist.

You mean people in the economics business like this former CHIEF ECONOMIST for Joe Biden????????????? LMAO

He says exactly what the OP says. His statement was carried by MSNBC and the W Post.

Please continue to make a fool of yourself.

Median household income down despite jump in Q2 GDP MSNBC

Median household income down despite jump in Q2 GDP

Jared Bernstein, former Chief Economist for Vice President Biden and Senior Fellow at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, joins Alex Witt to explain why the good news this week from the Commerce Department that U.S. corporations reached record profits in the second quarter means little for consumers.

According to the OP.....that is a biased left-leaning source that nobody has ever heard of. The dummy didn't know that she cited that source in her OP until I told her. She totally read a headline that she liked and ran with it. Just like any competent economist.

Oh, look....it's the village idiot that can't tell the difference between MEAN and MEDIAN.

LOL

I even posted a little lesson for you, and it appears you still don't get it.

LMAO, you're pathetic and everyone knows it, hun.

$55,589 moron. Show me where Obama has gotten it that high?

You can't. You're an idiot. You have no economics training, or if you do, it might have been one course.

And you STILL don't understand what the ENTIRE industry means when they say MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME has dropped under Obumber.

Yeahhhhhhhh, you're not a liberal alright. Some of you are too stupid to know just how indoctrinated you are.

Like I said earlier in the thread. Median income continued to drop after recession was considered over until 2011. Since then they have been rising. Doesn't mean they have recovered to pre-recession levels, but I predict they will.

Median income is on the rise ... finally - Aug. 20 2014

US Median Income Rises But Not To Pre-Recession Levels

Median household income in the United States has risen for the past three years, a sign that the recovery from the recession is finally beginning to take hold.

A new report by Steiner Research shows median income climbing 3.8 percent to $53,891 in June. The gains, however, are not enough to make up for the drop suffered during the recession, with the median still 4.8 percent below where it was in December 2007, when the recession began.

You predict they'll get back to pre-recession levels....I predict we'll have a serious market correction. This bubble WILL burst.

Oh, look....it's the village idiot that can't tell the difference between MEAN and MEDIAN.

LOL

I even posted a little lesson for you, and it appears you still don't get it.

LMAO, you're pathetic and everyone knows it, hun.

You forgot to answer the question.

Forum List

Back