Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

I'm not quiet. I'm just waiting for you to prove that median household income is down in 2014.

That...and I'm still laughing at you for being an economist who doesn't check the data sources that she uses. Too funny.

Here you go. Now you can show that as a man of integrity having been proved the truth you'll go on an Obama bashing rant about what a terrible job he's done for the typical American family.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303822204577468750027784434

Household Incomes Fall In August Down 8.2 Under Obama - Investors.com

Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the Recovery as During the Recession The Weekly Standard

Even liberal fact check: "America is still gaining jobs under President Obama, but millions more live in poverty, typical household incomes have not kept pace with inflation, and the federal debt is up nearly 90 percent and on pace to double before he leaves office. Stockholders, meanwhile, are far wealthier than they were the day he was sworn in."

Obama 8217 s Numbers October Update

Obama s Accelerating Downward Spiral For America - Forbes

Household income down 8.2 percent since Obama took office study shows Fox News

"median annual household income in July
2014 was $54,045, not significantly
different from the June 2014 median of
$53,940. (The apparent increase of $105 was
not statistically significant.)"

"Median
income in July 2014 ($54,045) was 1.7
percent higher than in July 2013 ($53,140),
and 4.2 percent higher than in August 2011
($51,843). "

ONLY LL would try and make the case that a "1.7 %" increase is "better"

Kid you area fucking idiot.

It's up, Roo. What do you think of EconChic not knowing where her source data came from? Is it funny? Or....are you sympathetic?

I see you grasping at straws using semantics.It's down from when Obama took office....only someone like you would take a 1 month blip of 105 dollars and claim "it's up".

Even you should realize that it is stupid to bring up Median household income as an Obama failure when it is on the rise. It's on the rise.

A) You brought up 2014 she said "under Obama" so you are trying to change the metric.
B) it went $105 from July to Oct.....and that's from your "source"

I see you acting stupid.....as usual.

You assholes want to pretend that time began when Obama took office. The decline is a result of shit that happened BEFORE he took office. Any 10th grader can tell you that.

The median household income is on the rise and has been for some time.

Fail thread.

I'm not quiet. I'm just waiting for you to prove that median household income is down in 2014.

That...and I'm still laughing at you for being an economist who doesn't check the data sources that she uses. Too funny.

She admitted her mistake, that puts her way, way ahead of you.

"Real median annual household income in
July 2014 can be put into broader
perspective by comparisons with previous
levels of household income since the
recession began and dating back to the start
of the last decade."

"Median
($51,843). "

It's up, Roo. What do you think of EconChic not knowing where her source data came from? Is it funny? Or....are you sympathetic?

I see you grasping at straws using semantics.It's down from when Obama took office....only someone like you would take a 1 month blip of 105 dollars and claim "it's up".

Even you should realize that it is stupid to bring up Median household income as an Obama failure when it is on the rise. It's on the rise.

A) You brought up 2014 she said "under Obama" so you are trying to change the metric.

You assholes want to pretend that time began when Obama took office. The decline is a result of shit that happened BEFORE he took office. Any 10th grader can tell you that.

Fail thread.

Here, I'll concede your point if you show me where SHE said "in 2014", ok?

of the last decade."

Fail thread.

Now whose parsing and relying on semantics.

The OP attempted to saddle Obama with the drop in median household income. The drop isn't the result of his "policies". It is currently on a two year upswing..........and rising at a rate higher than it has in decades.

No concession needed. Just have some integrity and pounce on the OP for her stupidity and dishonesty. Like you would if she were RDean.

She lied. You bought.

I gave you a half dozen links that she was right. Did you read them? Can you read?

Are median household incomes up or down this year?

Median income is on the rise ... finally - Aug. 20 2014

Median income remains 3.1% below its June 2009 level of $55,589.

You don't even know how to read the data. What does my title say???? It says under Obama.

Your very source says the same thing.....3.1% below when O took over.

HELLO
Be easy on them, I mean they are liberals and if it doesn't praise Obama, they are blind.

LOL, they are blind. And LL has lost face for not reading the thread title or OP. He can talk about some other topic if he wants....that's not what this thread is about. :)

Bush's policies led to a better median income than have Obama's policies.

She lied. You bought.

I gave you a half dozen links that she was right. Did you read them? Can you read?

Hey, long time no see, Kaz! We've been fighting the good econ fight in different threads apparently. :) And thanks for the links!

Here you go. Now you can show that as a man of integrity having been proved the truth you'll go on an Obama bashing rant about what a terrible job he's done for the typical American family.

Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the Recovery as During the Recession The Weekly Standard

Even liberal fact check: "America is still gaining jobs under President Obama, but millions more live in poverty, typical household incomes have not kept pace with inflation, and the federal debt is up nearly 90 percent and on pace to double before he leaves office. Stockholders, meanwhile, are far wealthier than they were the day he was sworn in."

Ooops, this is like putting the ball so far outta the park even the Yankees would be afraid to hire ya. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Despite manipulation of economic statistics by libs to pretend the economy is great, everyday Americans know better. There is malaise in the air. All Americans have to do is look at their own household incomes. Study after study shows those median incomes are down under Obama. Many say it's an average of about $4,000 less.

Obama s Economy We ve Fallen And We Can t Get Up - Investors.com
Makes you appreciate supply side economics doesn't it?

What does the far left drones know about this? Other than trying to use it as failed political punch line?

"Median
($51,843). "

Fail thread.

LOL.

Ya see the sources Kaz used? I was going to use those but wound up with your favorite one.................and your favorite one still agrees with my thread title and OP

Suck it up honey.

of the last decade."

Fail thread.

Now whose parsing and relying on semantics.

The OP attempted to saddle Obama with the drop in median household income. The drop isn't the result of his "policies". It is currently on a two year upswing..........and rising at a rate higher than it has in decades.

No concession needed. Just have some integrity and pounce on the OP for her stupidity and dishonesty. Like you would if she were RDean.

That's analogous to my saying my company brought in revenues of 50 million and your company only brought in 10 million of revenue during the same 5 year period...but has recently added another million or two to your revenues to bring it up to 12 million.

My 50 million would still be higher than your 12 million.

This is why libs can't be trusted with economics.

This is such a good post, Kaz, that I want to bump it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Despite manipulation of economic statistics by libs to pretend the economy is great, everyday Americans know better. There is malaise in the air. All Americans have to do is look at their own household incomes. Study after study shows those median incomes are down under Obama. Many say it's an average of about $4,000 less.

Obama s Economy We ve Fallen And We Can t Get Up - Investors.com
Makes you appreciate supply side economics doesn't it?

What does the far left drones know about this? Other than trying to use it as failed political punch line?
Exactly.

Ooops, this is like putting the ball so far outta the park even the Yankees would be afraid to hire ya. :)

You hit a ball out of the park. You don't put it. Maybe that's why you swing and miss do often.

Forum List

Back