Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia

You need to produce a driver's license or state ID for a house or car loan, renting an apartment, getting a job, bank account, bottle of liquor.

"anybody" is not really the standard. I just want to see reasonable effort in the law to accommodate the voters to make up for the increased burden to vote. I don't want it to stink of politics.

Making the false claim that Voter-ID is racist is already making it politics. This is what the Democrat politicians have claimed.

Let me tell you, getting an ID is not all that hard. And before you say some really can't, if you tell any one of those people that they had a $500.00 check coming to them, and all they had to do is produce a valid photo ID, they would have one in less than eight hours.

If you want to participate in the banana republic elections? Get a "gubermint" ID....it's not that fucking complicated....

Remember that you're talking about Democrats here. These are the same people who couldn't punch a hole in a voting card properly; the same people that don't understand that if you just listen to the orders of a police officer, you could eliminate all police shootings; the same people that think if you disarm the entire country, the criminals would give up their guns.

"anybody" is not really the standard. I just want to see reasonable effort in the law to accommodate the voters to make up for the increased burden to vote. I don't want it to stink of politics.

Making the false claim that Voter-ID is racist is already making it politics. This is what the Democrat politicians have claimed.

Let me tell you, getting an ID is not all that hard. And before you say some really can't, if you tell any one of those people that they had a $500.00 check coming to them, and all they had to do is produce a valid photo ID, they would have one in less than eight hours.

Umm well here is an idea - make the law not racist.

North Carolina’s Voting Restrictions Struck Down as Racist
federal appeals court...concluded that the state’s voting strictures “target African-Americans with almost surgical precision.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/o...oting-restrictions-struck-down-as-racist.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/o...oting-restrictions-struck-down-as-racist.html

You realize activist judges are not making the country stronger and in fact help perpetuate racism by creating a protected class.

You realize activist judges are not making the country stronger and in fact help perpetuate racism by creating a protected class.

There is nothing activist about the ruling - race based voter suppression efforts are blatantly illegal.

Once again, how is a law racist when it applies to all people, white, black, Asian, Latino, middle-easterners, women, men, Catholic, Jewish, everybody?

You've been trained to make this racial by your Democrat politicians. It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with Democrats wanting the continuance of cheating elections with impunity.

in theory your right. in reality Dems are handing out illegals ID cards like candy

This is true, and in liberal meccas like California, they automatically register you to vote when you get a drivers license, and of course, they allow illegals to get drivers licenses.

they need new taxpayers. their's have all fled

MexiforniaDL-650x404.jpg

Once again, how is a law racist when it applies to all people, white, black, Asian, Latino, middle-easterners, women, men, Catholic, Jewish, everybody?

You've been trained to make this racial by your Democrat politicians. It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with Democrats wanting the continuance of cheating elections with impunity.

Please read the ruling before replying, you obviously have not.

There are always registration mistakes. Anyone can easily turn in a registration form for Micky Mouse, but that doesn't mean an actual vote can be cast.

Technically if someone turned in a Micky Mouse registration wouldn't that be fraud?

This guy apparently did 19 dead people, hard to say that isn't anything other than fraud.

Or maybe you need the definition of fraud?

And forgery.

I wonder if all of those dead people in the Thriller Video are registered to vote

There are always registration mistakes. Anyone can easily turn in a registration form for Micky Mouse, but that doesn't mean an actual vote can be cast.

Technically if someone turned in a Micky Mouse registration wouldn't that be fraud?

This guy apparently did 19 dead people, hard to say that isn't anything other than fraud.

Or maybe you need the definition of fraud?

Yet none of the dead people actually cast a vote. That's why we have safeguards to catch stuff like that. They work pretty good too. They caught those 19 just like they

Unless there is a voter ID law in place, there is nothing to prevent people from claiming the name of the dead registered person in order to vote....get it now?

In your thousands of hours of study, you should have spent a few minutes researching our voting system and it's safeguards.

Safeguards my ass, it was caught because the family of the deceased received a letter congratulating a dead man for registering. They rang the alarm, not the county or State.

It is always democrats caught cheating, or at least the majority of the time.

Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia | Zero Hedge

Just yesterday we wrote about an FBI investigation into potential voter fraud in the critical swing state of Virginia after it was revealed that 19 dead people had recently been re-registered to vote (see "FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia"). While the Washington Post caught wind of the investigation, it was not known who was behind the operation...until now.

Meet, Andrew Spieles, a student at James Madison University, and apparently"Lead Organizer" for HarrisonburgVOTES. According to the Daily News-Record, Spieles confessed to re-registering 19 deceased Virginians to vote in the 2016 election cycle.

Glad to see current laws and enforcement practices led to this criminal being apprehended.

They didn't. Read the article.

Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia | Zero Hedge

Just yesterday we wrote about an FBI investigation into potential voter fraud in the critical swing state of Virginia after it was revealed that 19 dead people had recently been re-registered to vote (see "FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia"). While the Washington Post caught wind of the investigation, it was not known who was behind the operation...until now.

Meet, Andrew Spieles, a student at James Madison University, and apparently"Lead Organizer" for HarrisonburgVOTES. According to the Daily News-Record, Spieles confessed to re-registering 19 deceased Virginians to vote in the 2016 election cycle.

Do you have evidence that "It is always democrats caught cheating, or at least the majority of the time"?

Or you just made it up?

There is nothing activist about the ruling - race based voter suppression efforts are blatantly illegal.

Once again, how can they be racist if they apply to all equally?

Once again SIMPLY READ what was established in the case, it's all right there in my link.

Is it really too much to ask? Let me know if it is.

Do you have evidence that "It is always democrats caught cheating, or at least the majority of the time"?

Or you just made it up?

Doesn't matter who does it, they belong in jail for a long, long time.

Once again, how can they be racist if they apply to all equally?

Once again SIMPLY READ what was established in the case, it's all right there in my link.

Is it really too much to ask? Let me know if it is.

Try answering the question.

Forum List

Back