Men have no rights when it comes to womens health concerning

all the male has to do is control his sperm...sadly men dont care for this answer......when you release your sperm to a woman ..she now owns it...why dont men take responsibility for their sperm?

If she owns it why is the man then responsible for child support if the woman wants to keep the baby an the guy doesn't?

Because his responsibilty is to the child. Not the mother. If the child exists, the obligation to the child exists.

With that obligation for mother and father always being equal. Either they both of that obligation, nor neither do.

The mother can decide to not be responsible for the child, via the abortion.

Again, if true equality between the sexes is desired, why does a woman have that ability, and not a man?

Do women need some sort of special protection?

all the male has to do is control his sperm...sadly men dont care for this answer......when you release your sperm to a woman ..she now owns it...why dont men take responsibility for their sperm?

If she owns it why is the man then responsible for child support if the woman wants to keep the baby an the guy doesn't?

Because his responsibilty is to the child. Not the mother. If the child exists, the obligation to the child exists.

With that obligation for mother and father always being equal. Either they both of that obligation, nor neither do.

Again, if true equality between the sexes is desired, why does a woman have that ability, and not a man?

^^^^^^^ yes. Biologically and Socially based on the realities of each

Then how can both be truly equal if one requires special protections?

equal rights does not require equal physiology. There are REALITIES ---both social and physiological

As if heaven exists anyway.

This is the point, isn't it? We don't know what's "after", so we might as well get through this life in the happiest way possible.

I have seen and experienced enough in this life to make me believe there is a Higher Power and something waiting for us beyond this life. I understand not everyone agrees with that belief, but I do.

If there is nothing beyond this, then I should have killed myself when I was 6 or 7 years old and saved myself the trouble of the last 35+ years.

As if heaven exists anyway.

This is the point, isn't it? We don't know what's "after", so we might as well get through this life in the happiest way possible.

I have seen and experienced enough in this life to make me believe there is a Higher Power and something waiting for us beyond this life. I understand not everyone agrees with that belief, but I do.

If there is nothing beyond this, then I should have killed myself when I was 6 or 7 years old and saved myself the trouble of the last 35+ years.

And most of what you've experienced and believe is what you wanted to see because so many people have told you that this is so.

Imagine you're an ant, and you see the world from a very limited space, and then you decide you know the forces of the world.

And most of what you've experienced and believe is what you wanted to see because so many people have told you that this is so.

That’s a somewhat fair assessment. Probably not quite as much with me as others, but I totally understand where you’re coming from.

I’ll reiterate what I said before... if there’s nothing beyond this I’d have been off dying in infancy because pleasure and fun were never my lot in this life.

equal rights does not require equal physiology. There are REALITIES ---both social and physiological

The thing is true equal rights would have to IGNORE physiology unless a carve out in any amendment made to achieve it is included.

The thing is true equal rights would have to IGNORE physiology unless a carve out in any amendment made to achieve it is included.

nope------the only issue is how to WORD the law

By wording the law to allow exceptions you give lie to the idea of true equality.

Mind you I am arguing theoreticals here.

By wording the law to allow exceptions you give lie to the idea of true equality.

law is a matter of "words" An equal rights law -----any one---male or female
can terminate a pregnancy of his body

That's trying to be cute, and it doesn't work with me.

If sex is removed from the concept of law, then it doesn't matter who possesses the fetus, by logic, both parents should be "legally" able to terminate a pregnancy.

If sex is removed from the concept of law, then it doesn't matter who possesses the fetus, by logic, both parents should be "legally" able to terminate a pregnancy.

your sick logic------by your sick logic-----wives should be legally able to
arrange a vasectomy for hubby

No, that isn't the case.

In a legal sense if you remove sex from the equation, both parties should be able to legally "abort" the child.

Forcing surgery on someone isn't the same thing.

No, that isn't the case.

In a legal sense if you remove sex from the equation, both parties should be able to legally "abort" the child.

It’s way less than going to the trauma of having an unwanted child.

It’s always hilarious to me that Republicans believe they are the honor guard of Americas morals.

And then look what they elected president.

No, that isn't the case.

It’s way less than going to the trauma of having an unwanted child.

So men don't suffer trauma from having an unwanted child?

Forum List

Back