Merged Kavanaugh/Ford OpinionComment threads for Oct 1

I think that Dr. Ford is grossly exaggerating any trauma caused by this incident. Seriously, what Malala Yousafzai has suffered thru makes Dr. Ford's 'trauma' look like a joke. She disgusts me. I really don't know if it happened or not, but even if it did she really disgusts me.

On the otherhand Kavanaugh's reaction has been both incredibly stupid AND probably a blatant lie. Can he be that sure that this incident from 36 years ago, during which he was extremely drunk didn't happen? Just because he doesn't have blackouts does not mean that he remembers everything.

If he was smart he would have said that he did not remember this incident, but that IF it did happen he was sorry and apologized to Dr. Ford. If he did that it could have just been written off as a juvenile incident.

His temper tantrum, his accusations of a broad Democratic conspiracy and his blanket denial that this incident absolutely did not happen show that he is not suitable to be on the Supreme court. It no longer matters if it did or did not happen anymore.

If it's found that Dr. Ford is blatantly lying. I hope she goes to prison. But that does change the fact that Kavanuagh is definitely not suited to be a Supreme court judge, or to be any judge at all.
so you know he was blatantly drunk? how?

Do you think that he attacked Dr. Ford when he was sober?

I think that Dr. Ford is grossly exaggerating any trauma caused by this incident. Seriously, what Malala Yousafzai has suffered thru makes Dr. Ford's 'trauma' look like a joke. She disgusts me. I really don't know if it happened or not, but even if it did she really disgusts me.

On the otherhand Kavanaugh's reaction has been both incredibly stupid AND probably a blatant lie. Can he be that sure that this incident from 36 years ago, during which he was extremely drunk didn't happen? Just because he doesn't have blackouts does not mean that he remembers everything.

If he was smart he would have said that he did not remember this incident, but that IF it did happen he was sorry and apologized to Dr. Ford. If he did that it could have just been written off as a juvenile incident.

His temper tantrum, his accusations of a broad Democratic conspiracy and his blanket denial that this incident absolutely did not happen show that he is not suitable to be on the Supreme court. It no longer matters if it did or did not happen anymore.

If it's found that Dr. Ford is blatantly lying. I hope she goes to prison. But that does change the fact that Kavanuagh is definitely not suited to be a Supreme court judge, or to be any judge at all.

What makes you think he attacked her at all? His story is solid, hers are full of holes.

Last night on Laura she had sweathog’s boyfriend on. He was with her on and off for seven years. In that time, she never once mentioned being raped or witnessing any. He said she’s basically FOS.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It's a woman doing the evaluation ya tard.

Who gives a fuck? Are you saying that women are magically inerrant?

You obviously watched exactly ZERO SECONDS of the video yet were able to pronounce judgement.

You're right. I give basically no credence to "body language experts".

You know what we call people like you right?

Too smart to listen to all that bullshit about body language, psychics, or astrology?
body language in front of a jury is huge. hmmmmm you ok?

Oh, you Trumplicans for heaven's sake stop being whiny little bitches. Merrick Garland was screwed by Mcconnell's shenanigans and obstruction. Yeah, boo hoo hoo on Kavanaugh's puny delay Don't worry the sad and pathetic drunk will be confirmed.
precedence.

Oh, you Trumplicans for heaven's sake stop being whiny little bitches. Merrick Garland was screwed by Mcconnell's shenanigans and obstruction. Yeah, boo hoo hoo on Kavanaugh's puny delay Don't worry the sad and pathetic drunk will be confirmed.
precedence.
precedence set by guess who? Demolosers!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, thanks for acknowledging Johnlaw that this is about Garland and not about ms ford.

Oh, you Trumplicans for heaven's sake stop being whiny little bitches. Merrick Garland was screwed by Mcconnell's shenanigans and obstruction. Yeah, boo hoo hoo on Kavanaugh's puny delay The sad and pathetic drunk will be confirmed.

^^^ more proof the left are petty and butthurt.
Hey, it is your side that are whining and crying. Read this OP. It is so friggin pathetic.

LMAO okay we booted the entire Dem party into the minority party cheap seats, stripped them of a SC pick, then when they mouthed off about blocking Trumps nominees we nuclear optioned their ass :auiqs.jpg: that's some funny shit right there :auiqs.jpg:

So then why are you and others whing over a little delay? Sad really.
why do you need the delay?

when did he supposedly attack her?

HUGE! Christine Ford Published 2008 Article on Self-Hypnosis Used to Retrieve and “Create Arti..

Christine Ford has not turned over her therapist’s notes to the Senate regarding her suppressed memories about Judge Kavanaugh abusing her decades earlier.

This may be because if the memories were revealed through hypnosis they would be “absolutely inadmissible” in the court of law in many states, including New York and Maryland.

There were also accusations that Christine Ford was under a hypnotic trance during her testimony.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

DochYNrU8AAJt3v.jpg

Gang Rape' Accuser: Actually, I Don't Know What Kavanaugh Did -- and I Don't Have Proof Anyway

Megyn Kelly recently said that it's time for Michael Avenatti to 'put up for shut up' regarding the lurid and dramatic claims being advanced by one of his clients against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Based on that client's interview with NBC last night, it looks like it's time for the celebrity lawyer to do the latter -- though the chances of that are nil. He's running for president and vowing to expand and pack SCOTUS, no less.

In her first sit-down interview, Julie Swetnick -- the woman who tied Kavanaugh to a gang rape ring when he was in high school (and she was in college) -- hedged and backed away from a number of her outlandish accusations. NBC News, like the Wall Street Journal and New York Times, has been unable to verify anything about Swetnick's account. They ran her interview anyway, for some reason, noting up front that she's already changing her story. "There are things that she told us on camera that differ from her written statement last week:"

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

Her ex has come forward to say she exaggerated ...about everything...and always wanted to be the center of attention.

Swetnick called Kavanaugh a gang-rapist...I would say that is exaggerating quite a bit, especially now that she is saying she doesn't know what the hell she was / is talking about.

Lindsay Graham: If the Senate rejects Kavanaugh, renominate him and let the 'ballot box' decide
Washigton Examiner ^

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., advised President Trump to renominate Brett Kavanaugh as his pick to replace Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court if his confirmation crumbles in the Senate under a wave of sexual assault allegations. Part two of this strategy would be to wait until the 2018 midterm elections to play out as a de facto referendum, particularly in "Trump states." "Here's what I would tell the president, I would appeal the verdict of the Senate to the ballot box," Graham told host Sean Hannity in an interview Monday evening

Excellent post. His bringing up the Clintons was wildly bizarre. He impeached himself then and there.
Whether it will matter to the GOP in the Senate? I seriously doubt it. The FBI investigation is not needed in the least; the tantrum he threw answered the question about his impartiality; if he ever had any to start with; its out he window.
I actually loved the Clinton reference and I say fk them just so you're clear my feelings about them. He was outstanding in his speech. Just like Clarence was.

If I were you, I'd be more concerned with Ruth Ginsburg's rant than his. His was personal, something a leftist would never understand.

Judges are not supposed to be personal. They are supposed to be impartial.

He may have appealed to you on an emotional level, but judges aren't supposed to emotional - they're supposed to be logical and impartial.

I don't feel sorry for Judge Kavanaugh one bit - even if Dr. Ford is blatantly lying. Tens of thousands of people are falsely accused in our court system every year. Those people are required to behave with dignity or they are charged with contempt of court. Seeing a judge pitch a tantrum like Kavanaugh did is inexcusable!

Forum List

Back