Message to conservatives.

I've been taking a break during this transition. I felt it is only fair that president-elect Trump had the opportunity to prove that he isn't the self serving narcissistic sex deviant that the election cycle made out he is. I think the time has come to take stock. As someone who is about to take the most powerful office in the world he has been unable to take his communication to the level required for someone who's every word, has potential far reaching consequences globally. He still uses his twitter account to settle personal scores and even talk nuclear policy without the benefit of counsel, something that is both petty and potentially extremely dangerous. He has shown that he is unwilling to separate the office he is about to get from his business interests, making his presidency highly suspect right off the bat. And as reports both confirmed and unconfirmed proof he is beholding if not outright compromised by a foreign power which has as its leader someone who has annexed and invaded 3 sovereign nations and is by all intents and purposes a dictator. Those on the extreme right don't mind having this, so I won't waste my breath, but those off you who still feel they want to preserve democratic principles I implore you to wake up.
Trump should tweet less and you should step off your pedestal.
Grampa I think you are one of the people I wrote this OP for. I readily admit it comes over pretty high handed but I truly feel, you conservatives still underestimate the danger he poses. Let's look at twitter as a policy platform, as an example. He demonises the press and prefers to communicate via a platform that by design is limited in the information it can provide. A platform that allows him to give his message without the benefit of scrutiny. What is preventing him from blackballing all critical press? A process he used to great effect during the elections and something he's starting to do now. There is a reason the press enjoys the freedoms it has,namely to question and then inform the public about the truth. Something that Trump is undermining as we speak.
A wise person waits to see what will transpire before freaking out like Rosie O'Donnell
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are it is a duck. Grampa, if you see a fault in my reasoning feel free to point it out.

I've been taking a break during this transition. I felt it is only fair that president-elect Trump had the opportunity to prove that he isn't the self serving narcissistic sex deviant that the election cycle made out he is. I think the time has come to take stock. As someone who is about to take the most powerful office in the world he has been unable to take his communication to the level required for someone who's every word, has potential far reaching consequences globally. He still uses his twitter account to settle personal scores and even talk nuclear policy without the benefit of counsel, something that is both petty and potentially extremely dangerous. He has shown that he is unwilling to separate the office he is about to get from his business interests, making his presidency highly suspect right off the bat. And as reports both confirmed and unconfirmed proof he is beholding if not outright compromised by a foreign power which has as its leader someone who has annexed and invaded 3 sovereign nations and is by all intents and purposes a dictator. Those on the extreme right don't mind having this, so I won't waste my breath, but those off you who still feel they want to preserve democratic principles I implore you to wake up.
Grampa I think you are one of the people I wrote this OP for. I readily admit it comes over pretty high handed but I truly feel, you conservatives still underestimate the danger he poses. Let's look at twitter as a policy platform, as an example. He demonises the press and prefers to communicate via a platform that by design is limited in the information it can provide. A platform that allows him to give his message without the benefit of scrutiny. What is preventing him from blackballing all critical press? A process he used to great effect during the elections and something he's starting to do now. There is a reason the press enjoys the freedoms it has,namely to question and then inform the public about the truth. Something that Trump is undermining as we speak.
A wise person waits to see what will transpire before freaking out like Rosie O'Donnell
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are it is a duck. Grampa, if you see a fault in my reasoning feel free to point it out.
You're prognosticating. Since I don't own a crystal ball to fact check your feared future we'll just have to wait and see.

Reasoning?
Did I miss a post?

. There is a reason the press enjoys the freedoms it has,namely to question and then inform the public about the truth. Something that Trump is undermining as we speak.
How so? He talks to most of them, didn't take a question from a CNN hack, out of turn. That's his call.

But I personally like it, no matter what they throw at him the answer is always the same "kiss my ass".

Message to you fucktard liberal fascists: We won. Elections have consequences. Fuck off.

Thanks.....

Not sure what we are supposed to do. Trump is elected. The OP s all doom and gloom and no answer. Does he just want people to agree with him?

Wake up and do what?

We're all stuck with this guy for the next four to eight years.

Hopefully, he won't do anything stupid.

Question for you....
Trump is a billionaire. He owns property in the USA worth billions.
Now you tell me would he be as stupid as you think on two counts:
a) dumb enough to start a nuclear attack that would destroy billions of his assets?
b) and so dumb all his life he wasn't able to accumulate his billions in assets?

You're prognosticating. Since I don't own a crystal ball to fact check your feared future we'll just have to wait and see.
I haven't said that I know anything about what kind of a president Trump is going to be, just what I fear he will be. If you read my OP carefully you will notice. I have just stated the facts.
The facts I stated are current so no crystal ball is required. My fears stem from deductive reasoning flowing from those facts and they are just that, fears. I might be wrong, the problem is that I could be right.

Last edited:
. There is a reason the press enjoys the freedoms it has,namely to question and then inform the public about the truth. Something that Trump is undermining as we speak.
How so? He talks to most of them, didn't take a question from a CNN hack, out of turn. That's his call.

But I personally like it, no matter what they throw at him the answer is always the same "kiss my ass".
Lol so you both question and then confirm what I say. He undermines the ability off the press to do its job by saying kiss my ass.

Lol so you both question and then confirm what I say. He undermines the ability off the press to do its job by saying kiss my ass.

Tough. If they can't be truthful or trusted who gives a shit. If you think they have been those things then you have no credibility.

Reasoning?
Did I miss a post?
The reasoning that using twitter to talk about nuclear arms is dangerous. The reasoning that refusing to put his holdings in a blind trust, make it very easy for him to use he office for personal gain. The reasoning that when Russia helps you win the election, they'll expect something back. Take your pick.

Reasoning?
Did I miss a post?
The reasoning that using twitter to talk about nuclear arms is dangerous. The reasoning that refusing to put his holdings in a blind trust, make it very easy for him to use he office for personal gain. The reasoning that when Russia helps you win the election, they'll expect something back. Take your pick.
None of the above....:lol:

You can't read. I said "no matter what they throw at him". That isn't asking questions but making accusations. And free speech doesn't demand getting the answers you want. That is not the job of the press. And I said the out of turn CNN guy is the only one I know of.

So what we are confirming is is your clueless state of being.

Reasoning?
Did I miss a post?
Refusing to acknowledge something is not the same as refuting it lol.

Reasoning?
Did I miss a post?
Refusing to acknowledge something is not the same as refuting it lol.
Saying nothing is not the same as saying something...:lol:

You can't read. I said "no matter what they throw at him". That isn't asking questions but making accusations. And free speech doesn't demand getting the answers you want. That is not the job of the press. And I said the out of turn CNN guy is the only one I know of.

So what we are confirming is is your clueless state of being.

Tell me where CNN actually did any claim of the truthfulness of the report?
Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back