Mexico mayor assassinated one day after taking office

So are you

You want to try to explain that one?
Im sure you think people who dont vote the way you do are wrong. No?

Hey, if Americans prefer Republican rule they can have it. I'm just one vote.

I don't think Republican voters are dumb. I think people who don't vote are dumb.

No. I think I generally have a good grasp of why people who disagree with me vote the way they do.

Unlike LIberals, I do NOT believe that they have to be Stupid or Evul to disagree with me.

I find that people are quite happy to talk about themselves and what they believe.

Some times I read between the lines, when the stated reasons are fairly thin. A tactic I have been using sometimes is to aske someone, if you found evidence that that stated reasons was not the case, would it change your vote?

YOu are the one assuming that all these conservative people are conservative BECAUSE they are ignorant.

That was pretty feeble.
Oh but don't we vote GOP because we want free stuff? Isn't that the general consensus among Republicans? We're not makers we're takers

MOst liberal middle class white self identify as liberal because it provides them with an identify that defines them as the GOod Guy vs the Evul Racist Republicans.

As a member of that group, they can tell themselves they are good people and will have a large group reinforcing that message as long as they toe the line in all important matters.
I grew up in a union neighborhood/state. Michigan. I see liberal middle class first policies work best. Cons like trickle down

MOst liberal middle class white self identify as liberal because it provides them with an identify that defines them as the GOod Guy vs the Evul Racist Republicans.

As a member of that group, they can tell themselves they are good people and will have a large group reinforcing that message as long as they toe the line in all important matters.

Quite the contrary, guy. Middle Class folks who know what they are doing identify with liberals because we wouldn't HAVE a middle class if it weren't for liberals. I mean outside of "Jesus-Land", where you dumb shit-kicking rednecks put up with any indignities the rich inflict on you as long as you are still better off than the Darkies, most people in the EDUCATED part of the country realize that it was liberals who fought for the 40 hour work week, the child labor laws, minimum wages, collective bargaining and all the other things that created a middle class.

You want to try to explain that one?

I don't think Republican voters are dumb. I think people who don't vote are dumb.

No. I think I generally have a good grasp of why people who disagree with me vote the way they do.

Unlike LIberals, I do NOT believe that they have to be Stupid or Evul to disagree with me.

I find that people are quite happy to talk about themselves and what they believe.

Some times I read between the lines, when the stated reasons are fairly thin. A tactic I have been using sometimes is to aske someone, if you found evidence that that stated reasons was not the case, would it change your vote?

YOu are the one assuming that all these conservative people are conservative BECAUSE they are ignorant.

That was pretty feeble.
Oh but don't we vote GOP because we want free stuff? Isn't that the general consensus among Republicans? We're not makers we're takers

I grew up in a union neighborhood/state. Michigan. I see liberal middle class first policies work best. Cons like trickle down

I grew up in a union neighborhood state too.

I spent my childhood listening to liberals talk about how bad my working class white family was and seeing that they were full of shit.

I kept waiting to run into all these terrible racists that were out there.

At first I thought, the liberals just didn't know that my family and neighbors were different.

But as I moved further and further into the outside world, I still did not find these vile white people that were supposed to be the source of all evil.

I identify with those good people. I understand why they voted democratic even as the liberals who increasingly dominated the party has nothing but contempt for them, but I did not share their life experiences, nor was I willing to forgive the slander of my people.

Quite the contrary, guy. Middle Class folks who know what they are doing identify with liberals because we wouldn't HAVE a middle class if it weren't for liberals. I mean outside of "Jesus-Land", where you dumb shit-kicking rednecks put up with any indignities the rich inflict on you as long as you are still better off than the Darkies, most people in the EDUCATED part of the country realize that it was liberals who fought for the 40 hour work week, the child labor laws, minimum wages, collective bargaining and all the other things that created a middle class.
And notice there aren't any jobs in those towns. They send they're kids to our liberal cities to go to our liberal schools so they can work in our liberal cities.

Meanwhile they blame Obama because papa had to sell the farm because mama got sick and didn't have insurance.

That was pretty feeble.

I spent my childhood listening to liberals talk about how bad my working class white family was and seeing that they were full of shit.

At first I thought, the liberals just didn't know that my family and neighbors were different.

But as I moved further and further into the outside world, I still did not find these vile white people that were supposed to be the source of all evil.

I identify with those good people. I understand why they voted democratic even as the liberals who increasingly dominated the party has nothing but contempt for them, but I did not share their life experiences, nor was I willing to forgive the slander of my people.
I grew up thinking Reagan was a God, then I grew up. I didn't like he bush and voted Clinton. From that point on I haven't liked anything about the GOP.

When they say they want to lower Americans taxes they mean rich peoples taxes. From my perspective they only raise my taxes.

And they act very badly when the other side is in charge. I don't reward that type of behavior you might but I won't

You avoided mirrors for all those years?

Why were liberals talking shit about his family? Does he mean black folk? Now I'm starting to see.

That was pretty feeble.

Did I tell you that I grew up in Detroit my brother I and one other kid with the last 3 white kids to go to an all black school it was very scary and our middle class white community went from nice to poverty in less than a decade. White flight. We got out and I noticed the white kids and white people in the suburbs who never even met black people were more racist than we were when we lived among them and were treated pretty badly at times but at least we understood where they were coming from and that's what happens when you know people of other races or sexual orientation or religion you realize people are just people and not all people are good or bad.

You should know to rich Republicans we are all nig#$rs

Those who call themselves liberals today have nothing to do with those that fought for a 40 hour work week.

Other than that, your rant is just a fine example of how much you demonize your enemies to puff yourself up.

In your mind your enemies are, lets go down the list, Christians (very bad), dumb, shit kicking (rural low class), rednecks (rural low class), Racist (greatest of all taboos for libs), and uneducated (dumb again).

And if you identify yourself as the opposite of that, you must be such a good person. At least in your own mind. And all your friends will back you up on that.

As long as you toe the line.

Which means you can never admit that any Republicans/conservatives have a valid point. No matter how insanely stupid and convoluted your thinking as to get to maintain your adherence.

And notice there aren't any jobs in those towns. They send they're kids to our liberal cities to go to our liberal schools so they can work in our liberal cities.

Meanwhile they blame Obama because papa had to sell the farm because mama got sick and didn't have insurance.

I live in a democratic rust belt city.

The jobs are few and far between. Population's been dropping for a long time now.

That was pretty feeble.

I grew up thinking Reagan was a God, then I grew up. I didn't like he bush and voted Clinton. From that point on I haven't liked anything about the GOP.

When they say they want to lower Americans taxes they mean rich peoples taxes. From my perspective they only raise my taxes.

And they act very badly when the other side is in charge. I don't reward that type of behavior you might but I won't

THat is just Confirmation Bias. You are "forgetting" or minimizing how bad the dems treated the GOP Presidents and opposition congressmen.

Taxes were more of the problem back in the 70s until Reagan. A lot of REpublicans are still fighting the "last war".

You want jobs? We need to walk away from the bipartisan consensus on BUllshit Free Trade, and high Third World Immigration.

I made a serious and honest point.

If you care to reply in kind, you are welcome to do so.

Otherwise, piss off.

That was pretty feeble.

Did I tell you that I grew up in Detroit my brother I and one other kid with the last 3 white kids to go to an all black school it was very scary and our middle class white community went from nice to poverty in less than a decade. White flight. We got out and I noticed the white kids and white people in the suburbs who never even met black people were more racist than we were when we lived among them and were treated pretty badly at times but at least we understood where they were coming from and that's what happens when you know people of other races or sexual orientation or religion you realize people are just people and not all people are good or bad.

I grew up in those suburbs. There were plenty of blacks around.

There was no racism in the schools, or in the neighborhoods.

The kids played together without comment. So did the adults.

YOu state you were treated badly, but that you understood "where they were coming from"?

What does that mean?

I grew up in those suburbs. There were plenty of blacks around.

There was no racism in the schools, or in the neighborhoods.

The kids played together without comment. So did the adults.

YOu state you were treated badly, but that you understood "where they were coming from"?

What does that mean?
I see why they don't like whites.

But I also see why whites don't want to live with them too.

You said people looked down on your white fam. Let me go back.

That was pretty feeble.

Explain how you spent your childhood listening to liberals talk about how bad your middle class white family was.

Those who call themselves liberals today have nothing to do with those that fought for a 40 hour work week.

Other than that, your rant is just a fine example of how much you demonize your enemies to puff yourself up.

In your mind your enemies are, lets go down the list, Christians (very bad), dumb, shit kicking (rural low class), rednecks (rural low class), Racist (greatest of all taboos for libs), and uneducated (dumb again).

I think you have it surrounded. Superstition, racism and lack of education seem to always go together for some reason.

And if you identify yourself as the opposite of that, you must be such a good person. At least in your own mind. And all your friends will back you up on that.

Actually, most of my friends think I'm a good person because of my ACTIONS, not my beliefs, which have changed from being very right wing 10 years ago to being more left wing now. I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me, to paraphrase Reagan.

Which means you can never admit that any Republicans/conservatives have a valid point. No matter how insanely stupid and convoluted your thinking as to get to maintain your adherence.

Quite the contrary, I was very right wing, up until the point where your boy Bush got you everything you wanted and it was a complete fucking disaster. THen I looked at my busted 401K, my underwater mortgage and my 25% paycut (and still felt myself damned lucky to even have a job) and realized that the Republicans work for the rich.

They just use race, religion and sex to keep you dumb, shit kicking rednecks in Jesus-land voting against your own economic interests.

And you keep doing it.

I live in a democratic rust belt city.

The jobs are few and far between. Population's been dropping for a long time now.

and ou keep voting for the people who made that happen. The ones that put the interests of international corporations over average Americans.
Thanks Joe, let's see if correll has the testicular fortitude to admit you are right but my guess is he'll come back with the standard "both parties are corrupt" response but ultimately we know he's voting GOP and that's a mistake.

Clearly you get it. I get it. But correll is mad at liberals?

That was pretty feeble.

Explain how you spent your childhood listening to liberals talk about how bad your middle class white family was.

I read a lot, at a young age, newpapers, magazines, books. The view presented of what was then contemporary American, especially White America did not match my environment.

My parents were old, father a WWII vet, mom somewhat younger.

Cousins younger.

All working class and according to what I was reading, being "poor" and "uneducated" they were supposed to be full of all of these reactionary ideas, such as racism.

Except. They weren't.

My one older cousin had married some black woman sometime back in the late 60s or early 70s. and divorced.

I'm not sure what the story was, but she was still welcome at many family functions.

This passed without any comment.

The liberal view of the WHite Working CLass was completely wrong.

At first I thought my family and neighbors were special. What kid can't believe that?

Forum List

Back