Mexico mayor assassinated one day after taking office

Tax payers dollars at work arming Cartels and you still defend it..............You are a Joke to me.

The Gun INdustry is arming the cartels. I'd be happy to have the government have enough resources to actually combat the problem, but your side has neutered the BATFE to the point of ineffectiveness.

No jobs. Right now a white former CEO is in charge of Detroit and he's doing a good job but still 75% of it is jobless poverty crime no taxes bad schools etc.

They need more job and more police.

Been no jobs for a long time. People just now realizing that's a problem that needs dealt with?

I note that the last REpublican mayor was in 1962.

So, those city voters been rewarding the success the Dem Party has brought them?
What's the alternative? What would the Republicans do better? BTW I'd be in agreement with a lot of what you are going to say. I would love to see the GOP apply a little tough love. Lift people up. Off assistance. Maybe one day the GOP will be sincere about this.

There is no alternative.

The Dem system is working just the it is designed to.

Make people dependent and they will vote for the party that gives them stuff, and blames other people for their problems.

The GOP can't do anything about Detroit because we will never hold power there again.
A policy of depopulating the place......as a million have left the place...............ruled by Dems for as long as memory serves

:ack-1:

Tear down the abandoned buildings and plant trees.

Someday we can start lying to our young and claim that Detroit was just a scary old story.

The only flaw with this plan is that the Detroiters who move away go somewhere else inside this nation and are just as democratic as they were in Detroit, and ruin where they go.
Wrong! 700,000 detroiters left Detroit for opportunities in the suburbs. Crime has gone up some but most will assimilate.

I'll be honest, they shouldn't move to other black cities unless maybe Atlanta.

I do agree however they need to turn 25% of Detroit into farms and forests. It's too big and poverty is spread too wide.

And the rural areas are pretty peaceful, while the Democrat-controlled cities are cesspools...

Does that tell you anything???
You can't run Detroit like Mayberry.

Just like we can't run America like Switzerland. They don't have huge cities or nearly our economy.

Size is not the reason our inner cities are Hellholes.

Illegitimacy is.
No jobs. Right now a white former CEO is in charge of Detroit and he's doing a good job but still 75% of it is jobless poverty crime no taxes bad schools etc.

Been no jobs for a long time. People just now realizing that's a problem that needs dealt with?

So, those city voters been rewarding the success the Dem Party has brought them?
You can look at your countries national debt and dare make fun of Detroit? What about your debt? It's obscene. And did you pay your share for the Iraq war? $30,000 is what you owe plus interest. You supported that war right? Right?

I grant you that the Debt is a huge problem and does not reflect well on the US as a whole.

As both I and Detroit are part of that greater whole, I feel comfortable making fun of Detroit.

And the democratic party.

You can't run Detroit like Mayberry.

Just like we can't run America like Switzerland. They don't have huge cities or nearly our economy.

Illegitimacy is.

You can look at your countries national debt and dare make fun of Detroit? What about your debt? It's obscene. And did you pay your share for the Iraq war? $30,000 is what you owe plus interest. You supported that war right? Right?
movinggoalpost.gif
Ok, why was the GOP mayor voted out in 62? They're message wasn't resonating with voters.

Do you know how many big three union workers vote Republican? A lot of them too. Why do they do that? Because they are comfortable with their finances and so have the luxury of being ignorant and voting against their own self-interest. Point is if you would give blacks jobs and security they too would start voting Republican but so far you haven't shown them shit

Actually, we have a few "sensitive points"...

One is that TWO "Fast and Furious" guns were used in Brian Terry's murder...

Except ballistics doesn't support that. The only thing we know is two of these guns were found at the place where these guys were arrested, along with dozens of others that weren't.

The Cartels have police FORCES on their payroll and Army commanders. They can get their guns from the Mexican Army and Police.

THat some of the guns they use come from the US is mostly irrelevant.

No, most of hte guns they are getting are from the US and that is VERY relevent.

ATF: 68,000 guns in Mexico traced to U.S.

Mexican authorities have recovered 68,000 guns in the past five years that have been traced back to the United States, the federal government said Thursday.

OUt of how many guns over 5 years?

Illegitimacy is.

movinggoalpost.gif
Ok, why was the GOP mayor voted out in 62? They're message wasn't resonating with voters.
Thanks for proving my point.....Hasn't been a GOP mayor since then.........saves me the google time.............

So, who's policies put Detroit's dick in the dirt?

What's the alternative? What would the Republicans do better? BTW I'd be in agreement with a lot of what you are going to say. I would love to see the GOP apply a little tough love. Lift people up. Off assistance. Maybe one day the GOP will be sincere about this.

There is no alternative.

Make people dependent and they will vote for the party that gives them stuff, and blames other people for their problems.

The GOP can't do anything about Detroit because we will never hold power there again.
A policy of depopulating the place......as a million have left the place...............ruled by Dems for as long as memory serves

Someday we can start lying to our young and claim that Detroit was just a scary old story.

The only flaw with this plan is that the Detroiters who move away go somewhere else inside this nation and are just as democratic as they were in Detroit, and ruin where they go.
Wrong! 700,000 detroiters left Detroit for opportunities in the suburbs. Crime has gone up some but most will assimilate.

I do agree however they need to turn 25% of Detroit into farms and forests. It's too big and poverty is spread too wide.

Demographics mean that you will have more and more people fleeing failure looking for fewer and smaller nice places to find and ruin.

Someday, there won't be any place left unspoiled.

You dems will have won.

Illegitimacy is.

movinggoalpost.gif

Do you know how many big three union workers vote Republican? A lot of them too. Why do they do that? Because they are comfortable with their finances and so have the luxury of being ignorant and voting against their own self-interest. Point is if you would give blacks jobs and security they too would start voting Republican but so far you haven't shown them shit

How did that work our for you?

If you could wave a magic wand and take Detroit back in time to the conditions of 1962 would you?

Illegitimacy is.

movinggoalpost.gif

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it does.

Mexico has some very strict gun laws, worse than anything here except perhaps for Chicago, DC and other such crime-ridden hellholes.

So how could this have happened?

Could it be that murderers who go around shooting innocent people for their political beliefs, might (gasp) refuse to obey gun-restriction laws?

Maybe Mexico needs to consider some other course, rather than making laws restricting guns from people who obey laws.

And maybe the U.S. should take the hint, too.

--------------------------------------------

AFP
3 hours ago
Jan. 2, 2016

Cuernavaca (Mexico) (AFP) - Several gunmen burst into the home of a newly elected Mexican mayor and shot her dead on Saturday, just hours into her tenure, police said.

Gisela Mota, 33, a left-of-center former member of Congress, was gunned down barely 24 hours after taking her oath of office in the city of Temixco, which is about 90 kilometers (55 miles) from the capital Mexico City.

Temixco is plagued by organized crime and rampant drug trafficking -- problems the slain mayor had vowed to help clean up.

The government of central Morelos state said that two of the suspected gunmen had been killed and one was in custody.

State Governor Graco Ramirez pledged there would be "no impunity."

Morelos has been one of the Mexican states most affected by drug violence plaguing the country, including kidnappings and murders.

More than 100,000 people have been killed or gone missing in a nearly a decade of drug violence nationwide.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, who took office in December 2012, has pledged to reduce the murders, kidnappings and extortion haunting Mexicans.

Naw, it was the new mayor was both a woman and a lefty. Two strikes and you're out, Mexicians don't really understand baseball--or they don't count well.

There is no alternative.

Demographics mean that you will have more and more people fleeing failure looking for fewer and smaller nice places to find and ruin.

You dems will have won.
Is that how you really feel about the majority of people that leave Detroit?

I tend to agree some bad apples will come or bad apples will follow the good apples but I'm more optimistic the majority of them will assimilate.

If you disagree you must have a very bad opinion of black people

movinggoalpost.gif

Same reason they'll never make the CEO of the piggly wiggly the CEO of gm. There is so much the piggly wiggly CEO doesn't know. Ie ignorant.

Like I'm ignorant of dungeons and dragons.

There is no alternative.

You dems will have won.

I tend to agree some bad apples will come or bad apples will follow the good apples but I'm more optimistic the majority of them will assimilate.

"Black people"?

And of course you see Race.:rolleyes:

I was talking about the culture of voting Democratic and then the policies of the Democratic Party ruining the new area.

movinggoalpost.gif

If you could wave a magic wand and take Detroit back in time to the conditions of 1962 would you?
I would try to curb white flight. And I would have never moved all manufacturing jobs overseas. Detroit wasn't as bad when big 3 jobs supported a lot of them.

movinggoalpost.gif

Same reason they'll never make the CEO of the piggly wiggly the CEO of gm. There is so much the piggly wiggly CEO doesn't know. Ie ignorant.

Your assumption that those who disagree with you and vote contrary to WHAT YOU PERCEIVE AS THEIR INTERESTS, are voting that way because they are "ignorant" is just your mind being closed.

And ironically you being Ignorant of how and why people vote the way they do.

You dems will have won.

"Black people"?

I was talking about the culture of voting Democratic and then the policies of the Democratic Party ruining the new area.
I know, but you would be wrong.

movinggoalpost.gif

Your assumption that those who disagree with you and vote contrary to WHAT YOU PERCEIVE AS THEIR INTERESTS, are voting that way because they are "ignorant" is just your mind being closed.

So are you

movinggoalpost.gif

I would try to curb white flight. And I would have never moved all manufacturing jobs overseas. Detroit wasn't as bad when big 3 jobs supported a lot of them.

Not exactly what I meant. I was thinking more culture.

Even if the poor, and mostly jobless people of Detroit were mostly in intact families, crime would be far less, schools would be far better, and as the young grew up they would be equipped to go out into the world looking for work, instead of joining gangs and smoking crack.

You dems will have won.

"Black people"?

I know, but you would be wrong.

Time will tell.

So are you

You want to try to explain that one?

Forum List

Back