Mexico mayor assassinated one day after taking office

Maybe if we deport the Democrats????

If you wake up and smell the coffee, you will realize that THEY run our hell holes!!!!
Can't help it if the rural areas will elect GOP only...
And the rural areas are pretty peaceful, while the Democrat-controlled cities are cesspools...

Does that tell you anything???
I do love love love going up north Michigan in the country. Woods instead of strip malls and subdivisions. Nearest store 20 minutes. So peaceful. Everyone has a job or moves. Most of their high school grads move and never come back because no jobs.

But if you have a job its paradise. You could see how these ignorant comfortable people become conservative

What is so "ignorant" about the people who's community is so much nicer than your own?
Their children have to leave. The community doesn't provide enough jobs to retain their offspring. They have to come to our cities and take our jobs. Stay in Mayberry, have the jobless problems then crime will go up.

Then you'll see your ignorance.

Or realize how many of your neighbors needs charity or food stamps.

So, you don't get see any connection to healthy conservative families raising children with motivation and skills to move and get work elsewhere?

By the way, if lack of jobs means those nice folks are "ignorant" than what does that make the "no jobs" people of Detroit?

And the rural areas are pretty peaceful, while the Democrat-controlled cities are cesspools...

You can't run Detroit like Mayberry.

Just like we can't run America like Switzerland. They don't have huge cities or nearly our economy.

Size is not the reason our inner cities are Hellholes.

Illegitimacy is.
No jobs. Right now a white former CEO is in charge of Detroit and he's doing a good job but still 75% of it is jobless poverty crime no taxes bad schools etc.

They need more job and more police.

Been no jobs for a long time. People just now realizing that's a problem that needs dealt with?

I note that the last REpublican mayor was in 1962.

So, those city voters been rewarding the success the Dem Party has brought them?
What's the alternative? What would the Republicans do better? BTW I'd be in agreement with a lot of what you are going to say. I would love to see the GOP apply a little tough love. Lift people up. Off assistance. Maybe one day the GOP will be sincere about this.

Maybe if we deport the Democrats????

If you wake up and smell the coffee, you will realize that THEY run our hell holes!!!!

Just like we can't run America like Switzerland. They don't have huge cities or nearly our economy.

Illegitimacy is.
Explain. Is mexico legit? Is Detroit? Is the US gov?

"Legitimacy, in Western common law, is the status of a child born to parents who are legally married to each other; and of a child conceived before the parents obtain a legal divorce. Conversely, illegitimacy (or bastardy) is the status of a child born outside marriage."

And studies show ALL kind of social dysfunction comes with that.

Federal aid to Detroit: In reality, more than $2 billion; but, to what end? | Somewhat Reasonable

The total of these federal benefits to Detroit comes to more than $2 billion, as is detailed in the following list:

• Federal aid directly to city: $108 million
  • Title 1 aid to public schools (sent to the city via the state): $200 million
  • Medicaid (federal portion): $600 million
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance: $575 million
  • EITC: $350 million
  • Pell Grants: $36 million
  • Social Security (based only on SSI recipients): $50 million
  • Medicare (based only on SSI recipients): 90 million
  • Housing vouchers, heating assistance, extended unemployment benefits, etc.: Not Included
    • Total: $2 billion plus

Illegitimacy is.
No jobs. Right now a white former CEO is in charge of Detroit and he's doing a good job but still 75% of it is jobless poverty crime no taxes bad schools etc.

Been no jobs for a long time. People just now realizing that's a problem that needs dealt with?

So, those city voters been rewarding the success the Dem Party has brought them?
What's the alternative? What would the Republicans do better? BTW I'd be in agreement with a lot of what you are going to say. I would love to see the GOP apply a little tough love. Lift people up. Off assistance. Maybe one day the GOP will be sincere about this.

There is no alternative.

The Dem system is working just the it is designed to.

Make people dependent and they will vote for the party that gives them stuff, and blames other people for their problems.

The GOP can't do anything about Detroit because we will never hold power there again.

I do love love love going up north Michigan in the country. Woods instead of strip malls and subdivisions. Nearest store 20 minutes. So peaceful. Everyone has a job or moves. Most of their high school grads move and never come back because no jobs.

But if you have a job its paradise. You could see how these ignorant comfortable people become conservative

What is so "ignorant" about the people who's community is so much nicer than your own?
Their children have to leave. The community doesn't provide enough jobs to retain their offspring. They have to come to our cities and take our jobs. Stay in Mayberry, have the jobless problems then crime will go up.

So, you don't get see any connection to healthy conservative families raising children with motivation and skills to move and get work elsewhere?

By the way, if lack of jobs means those nice folks are "ignorant" than what does that make the "no jobs" people of Detroit?

I think/hope you got my point on the matter. If your kids need to leave for opportunities that are available in our cities then don't complain about how we run things. When 20 people are competing for every 1 job. Goober can't hire anymore than one of you, you better not compete with Floyd the barber and the pigly wigly ain't hiring

Illegitimacy is.

There is no alternative.

Make people dependent and they will vote for the party that gives them stuff, and blames other people for their problems.

The GOP can't do anything about Detroit because we will never hold power there again.
A policy of depopulating the place......as a million have left the place...............ruled by Dems for as long as memory serves

:ack-1:

Federal aid to Detroit: In reality, more than $2 billion; but, to what end? | Somewhat Reasonable

The total of these federal benefits to Detroit comes to more than $2 billion, as is detailed in the following list:

• Housing vouchers, heating assistance, extended unemployment benefits, etc.: Not Included
Yet red states still take more than blue states and Michigan pays more federal taxes than it takes in. Imagine that.

Perhaps if the Dems weren't Hypocrites..................they would have as much concern for the Fast and Furious gun running......or the gun running out of Libya...............as they did for Reagan and Ollie North.................:cuckoo:

I think, no I KNOW capitalism loves poor ghettos. They help keep wages down. Everyone know more people less jobs means lower wages.

Yet red states still take more than blue states and Michigan pays more federal taxes than it takes in. Imagine that.
Standard defense posture for Liberal Democrats as the Red State Rant is nothing more than a Rant.........It includes money on bases and places like NASA to their numbers which makes it nothing more than a Lie.

Liberal Normal Position
I-was-going-to-be-a-Liberal-for-Halloween-But-I-couldn39t-fit-my-head-this-far-up-my-ass-meme-14588.jpg

Perhaps if the Dems weren't Hypocrites..................they would have as much concern for the Fast and Furious gun running......or the gun running out of Libya...............as they did for Reagan and Ollie North.................:cuckoo:
Were Reagan and north prosecuted? Reagan was practically sainted and north a TV personality on fox.

If only you guys were equally offended when you found out Dennis hastert was a pedophile as when he found out Clinton was a womanizer

I think/hope you got my point on the matter. If your kids need to leave for opportunities that are available in our cities then don't complain about how we run things. When 20 people are competing for every 1 job. Goober can't hire anymore than one of you, you better not compete with Floyd the barber and the pigly wigly ain't hiring

Mmm, no.

Your dem controlled cities are dragging this country down, as a whole.

We need to turn this around and it won't help to have a dead weight tied around our necks while we are trying.

Were Reagan and north prosecuted? Reagan was practically sainted and north a TV personality on fox.

If only you guys were equally offended when you found out Dennis hastert was a pedophile as when he found out Clinton was a womanizer
As they move the goal post away from their Hypocrisy..........

88e7affb78c722821ef42599d3371ee2.jpg

Illegitimacy is.

There is no alternative.

A policy of depopulating the place......as a million have left the place...............ruled by Dems for as long as memory serves

:ack-1:

Tear down the abandoned buildings and plant trees.

Someday we can start lying to our young and claim that Detroit was just a scary old story.

The only flaw with this plan is that the Detroiters who move away go somewhere else inside this nation and are just as democratic as they were in Detroit, and ruin where they go.

I think, no I KNOW capitalism loves poor ghettos. They help keep wages down. Everyone know more people less jobs means lower wages.

Bull. Capitalism is not what made these ghettos.

It is not what is keeping them down.

Illegitimacy is.

You can look at your countries national debt and dare make fun of Detroit? What about your debt? It's obscene. And did you pay your share for the Iraq war? $30,000 is what you owe plus interest. You supported that war right? Right?

Actually, we have a few "sensitive points"...

One is that TWO "Fast and Furious" guns were used in Brian Terry's murder...

Except ballistics doesn't support that. The only thing we know is two of these guns were found at the place where these guys were arrested, along with dozens of others that weren't.

The Cartels have police FORCES on their payroll and Army commanders. They can get their guns from the Mexican Army and Police.

THat some of the guns they use come from the US is mostly irrelevant.

No, most of hte guns they are getting are from the US and that is VERY relevent.

ATF: 68,000 guns in Mexico traced to U.S.

Mexican authorities have recovered 68,000 guns in the past five years that have been traced back to the United States, the federal government said Thursday.

Mexico has some very strict gun laws, worse than anything here except perhaps for Chicago, DC and other such crime-ridden hellholes.

So how could this have happened?

Could it be that murderers who go around shooting innocent people for their political beliefs, might (gasp) refuse to obey gun-restriction laws?

Maybe Mexico needs to consider some other course, rather than making laws restricting guns from people who obey laws.

And maybe the U.S. should take the hint, too.

--------------------------------------------

AFP
3 hours ago
Jan. 2, 2016

Cuernavaca (Mexico) (AFP) - Several gunmen burst into the home of a newly elected Mexican mayor and shot her dead on Saturday, just hours into her tenure, police said.

Gisela Mota, 33, a left-of-center former member of Congress, was gunned down barely 24 hours after taking her oath of office in the city of Temixco, which is about 90 kilometers (55 miles) from the capital Mexico City.

Temixco is plagued by organized crime and rampant drug trafficking -- problems the slain mayor had vowed to help clean up.

The government of central Morelos state said that two of the suspected gunmen had been killed and one was in custody.

State Governor Graco Ramirez pledged there would be "no impunity."

Morelos has been one of the Mexican states most affected by drug violence plaguing the country, including kidnappings and murders.

More than 100,000 people have been killed or gone missing in a nearly a decade of drug violence nationwide.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, who took office in December 2012, has pledged to reduce the murders, kidnappings and extortion haunting Mexicans.
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

The thread premise contrives the lie that because gun violence might occur in the context of firearm regulatory policy, then such regulatory measures have 'failed,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

No firearm regulatory policy has ever been enacted with the intent or promise to stop all gun crime and violence; nor do acts of gun crime or violence 'justify' the repeal of firearm regulatory measures or refraining from enacting additional measures if appropriate.

You're trying way too hard to sound intelligent, all to make a foolish point. A point, may I add, which is a straw man. That's right, your straw man is a straw man.

A perfect strawman is the assumption that guns kill on their own.

Illegitimacy is.

You can look at your countries national debt and dare make fun of Detroit? What about your debt? It's obscene. And did you pay your share for the Iraq war? $30,000 is what you owe plus interest. You supported that war right? Right?
movinggoalpost.gif

Forum List

Back