MI Salon Owner "Bans" Trans, Etc. She Is Wrong.

It's not legal in America but will assuredly be done.
You honestly think we will start legally beheading people who offend certain religions? Wow.

Along with supporting the guy who tried to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people, you really are messed up in the head.

You honestly think we will start legally beheading people who offend certain religions? Wow.

Along with supporting the guy who tried to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people, you really are messed up in the head.
Legally? No one said legally. Do we have legal honor killings? No. Do we have honor killings? Certainly. However in areas that are majority Muslim the laws might change.

Which gay guy tried to murder a bunch of lgbtq people? Was that the trans whose manifesto we haven't seen?

Legally? No one said legally. Do we have legal honor killings? No. Do we have honor killings? Certainly. However in areas that are majority Muslim the laws might change.
Oh I see. So you think it will happen despite it being illegal. Well that's on them. If they can't assimilate to our freedoms then they can deal with those consequences. Our freedom of speech is more important than their goofy religion.

Which gay guy tried to murder a bunch of lgbtq people? Was that the trans whose manifesto we haven't seen?
I didn't say he was gay. This guy who tried to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people and you supported.

Oh I see. So you think it will happen despite it being illegal. Well that's on them. If they can't assimilate to our freedoms then they can deal with those consequences. Our freedom of speech is more important than their goofy religion.

I didn't say he was gay. This guy who tried to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people and you supported.

His intentions were good.

I never thought I would see the day when a major urban area would VOTE to allow large animal sacrifice in apartments either. But here we are in Hamtramck.

I don't recall offering up an opinion on this particular case.
Are you high? It's right there.

1689259195695.png

You support the intentions of the guy who tried to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people.

And yet you like it when Christians deny service because people are gay.

A wedding cake isn't speech. There are no words on a wedding cake

A web site isn't really the speech of the person who makes it for a fee since the people paying for it tell the person designing it what they want it to say.

The Supreme Court says you are wrong. Cope and seethe

Support? No. Recognize that his intentions were in the right direction, yes.
So now you recall offering an opinion on that particular case.

Not a single bad word to say about the guy who tried to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people. Nothing but praise. You're fucked up in the head.

So now you recall offering an opinion on that particular case.

Not a single bad word to say about the guy who tried to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people. Nothing but praise. You're fucked up in the head.
Not actual praise. More of a statement that I don't really care. If his intentions were to remove an lgbtq blight, his intentions were good. He might have gone about it in a better way.

Not actual praise. More of a statement that I don't really care. If his intentions were to remove an lgbtq blight, his intentions were good. He might have gone about it in a better way.
His intentions were to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people. You, along with several other Trumpsters, praised his intentions.

You're fucked up in the head.

His intentions were to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people. You, along with several other Trumpsters, praised his intentions.

You're fucked up in the head.
His intentions, to remove the blight are good. He should have found a better way to do it. Like it or lump it you will not generate sympathy or compassion for, or even interest in the well being of the Rainbow Mafia.

His intentions, to remove the blight are good. He should have found a better way to do it. Like it or lump it you will not generate sympathy or compassion for, or even interest in the well being of the Rainbow Mafia.
You have no authority to “remove” people because you don't like them. And we don't murder innocent people. Your support for this guy's intentions show how twisted you are.

You're fucked up in the head and I know I'm not the first one to tell you this.

You have no authority to “remove” people because you don't like them. And we don't murder innocent people. Your support for this guy's intentions show how twisted you are.

You're fucked up in the head and I know I'm not the first one to tell you this.
There is no authority to remove the lbgtq blight. I thought you knew that. There is even hostility to removing one's self from the blight.

There is no authority to remove the lbgtq blight. I thought you knew that. There is even hostility to removing one's self from the blight.
Which does absolutely nothing to justify your support for the intentions of a guy who tried to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people.

You’re very much fucked in the head.

Do you mean the left wing, democrat party, transgender who murdered 3 children and 3 adults and who the lgbtq community supported by including their death among the 6 victims, by holding up 7 fingers?

In Nasheville?

You mean that shooter?

Which does absolutely nothing to justify your support for the intentions of a guy who tried to murder a bunch of LGBTQ people.

You’re very much fucked in the head.
Well, I really don't care about your opinion at all. You support a bunch of child molesting degenerates I take your opinion from where it comes.

Forum List

Back