Michelle and Jackie Similar?

Elegant.

michelle-obama-cover-2_111900141911.jpg

yep... which is what i have been saying all along...... look at her in this.

shoulders back

head held high

chin up

arms back

very poised... very graceful looking...very elegant.

a very well posed photograph..... My guess is she is holding her breath for the pic.

All of which does is not come naturally to her......it makes her look stiff and uncomfortable. The grace and elegance came very naturally with jackie.

And from a distance! LOL

The pic is not just about ...her. The pic is a statement picture. It is supposed to convey a message.....

it is supposed to be shot from a distance......

I've seen that picture many times and never before noticed that Big Moo was bow legged.
That is how she is built. She is not fat anywhere else, which makes it clear it is a body type issue. She isn't fat. Your attack on her is purely partisan and probably racist. I'd like to know what a great beauty you are, how graceful and elegant, why you are in such a position to put someone else's body type down. What makes you such a vision of perfection?

alright...do i say anything anywhere in this thread about her being fat or ugly? Is a matter of fact in several threads ive defended her on that very subject.... she is built the ways he is. That is her body type. In my opinion, she has a very healthy body image, one in which she should try and be a role model with to young girls today in direct opposition to the bombardment of stick figure advertising.

Now, regardless of her body type...... it does not change the fact that she slouches, is not graceful....or elegant. It does not change that there is no way to say she compete with jackie in any of these categories or even come close.

and by the way....how can making truthful statements about michelle be partisan? Jackie was married to a democratic president too.....

The elegant girl singing groups of the 50s and 60s were far better role models to black women than the first sow. I have worked with a lot of black women who dress to the 9s every single day. And I know for a fact that they shop the thrift stores for their designer fashions. I took all of my plus sizes I had to wear when my heart wasn't working and I was so swollen to a thrift store. All the clothes were very nice and not at all frumpy, like many plus size thrift store items. The second trip I walked in and said, I have another load of plus sizes to drop off. There was a heavy black woman on the other side of the counter who burst into a big smile when I said that.

Michelle doesn't try. She doesn't care. In fact, I think she resents being first lady instead of the president.

yep... which is what i have been saying all along...... look at her in this.

shoulders back

head held high

chin up

arms back

very poised... very graceful looking...very elegant.

a very well posed photograph..... My guess is she is holding her breath for the pic.

All of which does is not come naturally to her......it makes her look stiff and uncomfortable. The grace and elegance came very naturally with jackie.

And from a distance! LOL

The pic is not just about ...her. The pic is a statement picture. It is supposed to convey a message.....

Yes, I realize that. But she does look better BECAUSE this is from a distance.

I think somewhere in antiquity blacks realized that the day would come when all they would have to do is to sit on their butts. So they evolved with VERY large cushions to accommodate the process. Michelle is no exception!

That is how she is built. She is not fat anywhere else, which makes it clear it is a body type issue. She isn't fat. Your attack on her is purely partisan and probably racist. I'd like to know what a great beauty you are, how graceful and elegant, why you are in such a position to put someone else's body type down. What makes you such a vision of perfection?

alright...do i say anything anywhere in this thread about her being fat or ugly? Is a matter of fact in several threads ive defended her on that very subject.... she is built the ways he is. That is her body type. In my opinion, she has a very healthy body image, one in which she should try and be a role model with to young girls today in direct opposition to the bombardment of stick figure advertising.

Now, regardless of her body type...... it does not change the fact that she slouches, is not graceful....or elegant. It does not change that there is no way to say she compete with jackie in any of these categories or even come close.

and by the way....how can making truthful statements about michelle be partisan? Jackie was married to a democratic president too.....

The elegant girl singing groups of the 50s and 60s were far better role models to black women than the first sow. I have worked with a lot of black women who dress to the 9s every single day. And I know for a fact that they shop the thrift stores for their designer fashions. I took all of my plus sizes I had to wear when my heart wasn't working and I was so swollen to a thrift store. All the clothes were very nice and not at all frumpy, like many plus size thrift store items. The second trip I walked in and said, I have another load of plus sizes to drop off. There was a heavy black woman on the other side of the counter who burst into a big smile when I said that.

Michelle doesn't try. She doesn't care. In fact, I think she resents being first lady instead of the president.

you dont need to be rich or beautiful to have ....class or elegance..

the problem is michelle is trying to be something she is not.....she needs to work to her strengths and in my opinion she does not.

the problem is michelle is trying to be something she is not.....she needs to work to her strengths and in my opinion she does not.

I agree.

Blacks in general and black women in particular do NOT look good in western dress. She would do MUCH better to go this route. Every black woman who does looks like an African queen.

http://african-american-clothing.ashro.com/ashro/African Attire

Want off the shoulder? Look a this little number from the link above:

Last edited:
She thinks it is a distraction from her fat ass. LOL. As if anything could be.

How fat is your ass?

What does having a big ass have to do with politics?

You clearly missed the point of this thread. And you prove that having two heads is no sign that you have even one brain!

I missed the point of the thread? So far, the only point I can expound upon is that Michele Obama slouches and the she has a big butt. Both are correct, but why are you any better?

And from a distance! LOL

no, she looks better because a photographer posed her.

Bend arm, place hand here, raise your elbow a bit, straighten up, shoulders back, twist this way just a bit, now relax your shoulders, head us, tilt chin a bit, move your right leg forward...no back a bit...... perfect... now hold it.

She thinks it is a distraction from her fat ass. LOL. As if anything could be.

How fat is your ass?

her ass looks fat because she does not know how to dress and does not want to learn - and that has all to do with politics.

her ass looking fat is embarrassing our country.

and just in advance - you will be able to discuss MY ASS and how it looks when I will be a FLOTUS.

Can't be a POTUS :(

no, she looks better because a photographer posed her.

Bend arm, place hand here, raise your elbow a bit, straighten up, shoulders back, twist this way just a bit, now relax your shoulders, head us, tilt chin a bit, move your right leg forward...no back a bit...... perfect... now hold it.

Point taken.

How fat is your ass?

You clearly missed the point of this thread. And you prove that having two heads is no sign that you have even one brain!

I missed the point of the thread? So far, the only point I can expound upon is that Michele Obama slouches and the she has a big butt. Both are correct, but why are you any better?

she is MUCH better. She is just a private citizen.

When she will be a FLOTUS or POTUS you will be able to discuss her.

Now just discuss the subject of this thread or STFU

She has never been all about her looks as some here are attempting to portray. She does need to put her best foot forward on occasion and I feel she does that very well. She is NOT fat or ugly and the people here saying that are simply hateful and dumb even.

She was photographed coming off the plane in shorts and the people here are complaining that she doesn't look glamerous enough for them. She's not trying to be something she's not. She's the First Lady and sometimes she has to glam it up. I say she looks beautiful, you all think she's somehow not good enough.

Go figure. She can at least be compared to Jackie.

You can be picking at your bikini and look more optimistic than the first lady.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back