Michelle and Jackie Similar?

The elegant girl singing groups of the 50s and 60s were far better role models to black women than the first sow. I have worked with a lot of black women who dress to the 9s every single day. And I know for a fact that they shop the thrift stores for their designer fashions. I took all of my plus sizes I had to wear when my heart wasn't working and I was so swollen to a thrift store. All the clothes were very nice and not at all frumpy, like many plus size thrift store items. The second trip I walked in and said, I have another load of plus sizes to drop off. There was a heavy black woman on the other side of the counter who burst into a big smile when I said that.

Michelle doesn't try. She doesn't care. In fact, I think she resents being first lady instead of the president.

you dont need to be rich or beautiful to have ....class or elegance..

the problem is michelle is trying to be something she is not.....she needs to work to her strengths and in my opinion she does not.

She has never been all about her looks as some here are attempting to portray. She does need to put her best foot forward on occasion and I feel she does that very well. She is NOT fat or ugly and the people here saying that are simply hateful and dumb even.

She was photographed coming off the plane in shorts and the people here are complaining that she doesn't look glamerous enough for them. She's not trying to be something she's not. She's the First Lady and sometimes she has to glam it up. I say she looks beautiful, you all think she's somehow not good enough.

Go figure. She can at least be compared to Jackie.

She represents the US in her role as first lady. How she presents herself is VERY important. Jackie knew that. It isn't about glamour. It is about her role. A role that she deliberately sought when she set about to groom Barry for the job of POTUS.

You clearly missed the point of this thread. And you prove that having two heads is no sign that you have even one brain!

I missed the point of the thread? So far, the only point I can expound upon is that Michele Obama slouches and the she has a big butt. Both are correct, but why are you any better?

she is MUCH better. She is just a private citizen.

When she will be a FLOTUS or POTUS you will be able to discuss her.

Now just discuss the subject of this thread or STFU

Thought I was - you guys really don't have a point, here - Michelle Obama is a class act. Sorry, just a fact. You saying that she can dress better? Oh, brother!

This thread is just stupid. It's like a bunch of over weight, common, poorly dressed and poorly groomed women sitting around watching the Miss America or Miss Universe pageant and ripping the girls apart for not having this or that or being this or that. As if you are in any position to judge. I am really done here. You cannot see what you are doing and how ridiculous it is for you to be doing it. When you are Mrs. Obama's actual peer, in the same place as she is, having attained in life what she has, having to live the life she is living, which I'll bet the farm is no bed or roses, then you can criticize and not appear as total fools and a bunch of mean spirited harpies.

Last edited:

the problem is michelle is trying to be something she is not.....she needs to work to her strengths and in my opinion she does not.

She has never been all about her looks as some here are attempting to portray. She does need to put her best foot forward on occasion and I feel she does that very well. She is NOT fat or ugly and the people here saying that are simply hateful and dumb even.

She was photographed coming off the plane in shorts and the people here are complaining that she doesn't look glamerous enough for them. She's not trying to be something she's not. She's the First Lady and sometimes she has to glam it up. I say she looks beautiful, you all think she's somehow not good enough.

She represents the US in her role as first lady. How she presents herself is VERY important. Jackie knew that. It isn't about glamour. It is about her role. A role that she deliberately sought when she set about to groom Barry for the job of POTUS.

Her roll is to shut up and look pretty? How nice.

mo3_zps40cafc45.jpg

She isn't very good at either. LOL.

I missed the point of the thread? So far, the only point I can expound upon is that Michele Obama slouches and the she has a big butt. Both are correct, but why are you any better?

Thought I was - you guys really don't have a point, here - Michelle Obama is a class act. Sorry, just a fact. You saying that she can dress better? Oh, brother!

No, she isn't.

She is a failed FLOTUS as her husband is a failure of a POTUS.

And yes, she dresses HORRIBLY.
She can do better if she would want to.
And she presents herself AWFUL. She can't even WALK :rolleyes:
Which is also her laziness.

Comparing her to Jackie is ludicrous.

Her role is to learn the etiquette and the rules of being the FLOTUS. That includes the way one dresses, moves and basic manners( including to know when to STFU).

Maybe then she won't embarrass the country and hug the Queen to much of the amusement and smirks from the Brits( just one of the faux pas on her part on the international arena)
And yes, she should shut up when necessary.

Last edited:

No, she isn't.

You aren't really giving very good reasons here and what exactly does she have to do with Obama's failures? I seriously just don't get the Michelle Obama hate.

Even with an allegedly philandering husband, Jackie managed to LOOK happier than the moo sow ever thought of looking:

images

images

The elegant girl singing groups of the 50s and 60s were far better role models to black women than the first sow. I have worked with a lot of black women who dress to the 9s every single day. And I know for a fact that they shop the thrift stores for their designer fashions. I took all of my plus sizes I had to wear when my heart wasn't working and I was so swollen to a thrift store. All the clothes were very nice and not at all frumpy, like many plus size thrift store items. The second trip I walked in and said, I have another load of plus sizes to drop off. There was a heavy black woman on the other side of the counter who burst into a big smile when I said that.

Michelle doesn't try. She doesn't care. In fact, I think she resents being first lady instead of the president.

ive never made any claim that she was or has been all about her looks. I never thought jackie was pretty....so this is not about looks.

In my opinion, no, she can not be compared to jackie.....she fails.

jackie was photographed out in shorts as down time too.... and still looked elegant and classy.

She is trying to be something she is not....she has some large shoes to fill and she knows it. Jackie set the bar to which all first ladies are going to be compared to in elegance, demeanor, class and style. Period. Its not about the glaming it up, dressing down, or the designer cloths..... that make one elegant.

No, she isn't.

You aren't really giving very good reasons here and what exactly does she have to do with Obama's failures? I seriously just don't get the Michelle Obama hate.

She embarrasses the country. She does not look like a First Lady, just like a First Ghetto Mom.
And she has all the resources ( including physical) to look and act like the First Lady.

Her role is to learn the etiquette and the rules of being the FLOTUS. That includes the way one dresses, moves and basic manners( including to know when to STFU).

Maybe then she won't embarrass the country and hug the Queen to much of the amusement and smirks from the Brits( just one of the faux pas on her part on the international arena)

Do you really think for two seconds that every first lady has not committed some type of fopaux? In politics, you can always make a mountain out of a molehill ... or even a big ass! :eek:

ive never made any claim that she was or has been all about her looks. I never thought jackie was pretty....so this is not about looks.

In my opinion, no, she can not be compared to jackie.....she fails.

jackie was photographed out in shorts as down time too.... and still looked elegant and classy.

She is trying to be something she is not....she has some large shoes to fill and she knows it. Jackie set the bar to which all first ladies are going to be compared to in elegance, demeanor, class and style. Period. Its not about the glaming it up, dressing down, or the designer cloths..... that make one elegant.

We also saw Jackie in a swimsuit water skiing. I can't get any of the pics to take, but they are there. I am somewhat taken aback that she was skiing without a ski belt. I was a water skier when I was younger and always wore the life belt. Then they changed the law in KY and required a life vest. IMO that reduced the joy of skiing.

No, she isn't.

She embarrasses the country. She does not look like a First Lady, just like a First Ghetto Mom.
And she has all the resources ( including physical) to look and act like the First Lady.

She is definitely ghetto. I shudder to think what shape that White House will be in when they move out. I hope there is something in the media about it, but we all know there won't be.

Do you really think for two seconds that every first lady has not committed some type of fopaux? In politics, you can always make a mountain out of a molehill ... or even a big ass! :eek:

you can't even copy the words correctly :lol:

that's why you can't understand why Michelle is a failed FLOTUS.

There are different degrees of the faux pas and hugging the Queen is an unforgivable one.

Looking like you just came out from the barn is the other :D

Forum List

Back