Michelle and Jackie Similar?

Hey, Sarah, my goats' butts look better than the obamas. And you can pick your color, too...white, brown, black...

You don't look better than anyone if you have to sit around all Thanksgiving day, doing this. You're pretty pathetic.

I'll bet your goats run from you.

I don't have to look any special way unless I'm at work, then I have a uniform. Strange how totally unpathetic I feel. I'm guessing you have lots of "friends", don't you? I don't need lots of friends, or to surround myself with a slew of sycophants who blow sunshine up my ass to the point that I go supernova. But that's OK, carry on...

^^^^^^Uh............??

I have no doubt that our little black miss Sarah is one of those people who judges her own worth by how many Facebook friends she has. LOL.

I wonder if Jackie would have used Facebook.

Last edited:
Look ...every human being interferes with the smell of a bathroom (yuck) ............

but lets be sincere here

Michelle Obama is no Jackie Kennedy

Michelle is Michelle and Jackie is Jackie.....comparisons are .... well..... there is no comparison....each is each.

Better to leave it there.

Why can't we are just be the best people we can without trying to be someone else. There was only one First Lady Jackie Kennedy, and is only one First Lady Michele Obama.

Style from cradle to grave and always loving animals. it is what it is

Hey, Sarah, my goats' butts look better than the obamas. And you can pick your color, too...white, brown, black...

You don't look better than anyone if you have to sit around all Thanksgiving day, doing this. You're pretty pathetic.

I'll bet your goats run from you.

Glad I have the lot of the assholes on ignore. Makes for faster reading, with hardly any stupid and ugly mixed in.

But if somebody quotes them - oops, there it is. Loud and proud.

Style from cradle to grave and always loving animals. it is what it is

It is interesting that here her enormously far apart eyes are not so obvious because of the round girly face and later in life it was enhanced.

It did not help that she smoked three packs a day, though. It gets the face features very angular.

Still was an example of congenital grace and dignity.
And class.

Last edited:
I bet she stinks up the white house bathrooms.

Son, I'm bettin' she stinks up the whole place.

Take a look at that eye rolling and imagine Jackie doing that. It can't be imagined. It would never happen. It has occurred to me that this angry black woman who thinks she molded her husband into the role of president is a political liability for him. But she can't figure that out. Jackie thought she was a political liability for Jack, and was apologetic to him about it. Can you imagine? I don't know how long the first marriage is going to last. But with her doing things like rolling her eyes, dressing like a ho, having the white house help stalked, and shoving her anger in the face of every politician in Washington, I can't imagine it lasting much longer. The sad reality is that SHE covets the presidency, but she knows that in this country it isn't likely for a woman to be president and certainly not a black woman.

How does she dress like a ho? Is it because she doesn't dress "African" enough for your racist tastes?

Also, would you care to address why you call her fat when there's proof on this board that you have been fat yourself? Fatter than Michelle by FAR.

Poor Mr. President. Apparently all of his senses are dead, because he appears to have NO IDEA she's as nasty as y'all think.

Michelle Obama: U.S. Ready for Female President - Washington Wire - WSJ

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

-Geaux

michelle-obama-ugly-2.jpg

Each first lady brings their own touch to the White House while Eleanor Roosevelt strong point was not the pulchritudinous peach that Jackie was, Mrs. Roosevelt brought an inner strength to carry on in a office that was rife with challenge.

Franklin_D_Roosevelt_and_Eleanor_Roosevelt_1920.jpg

so much fun...I love them both...nothing compares :(

Compares to what?

The presidency is not about a man but about a couple. I love Jackie for many, quite frankly she is my favorite, but was she the best person to have the privilege of being First Lady. For what she brought at the time perhaps the US needed that. How effective was she in assisting the president, did she enable him or support him. I admire and respect both JFK and Jackie but those are some questions I have.

That picture is so bittersweet. She loved him so much. Did he love her? So much cheating.

I don't get it.

darling, you have a point there..... a lot of cheating...........:(

that is the sad side of it all

Forum List

Back