Michelle and Jackie Similar?

output_lY56KY.gif

Gobble like a hog and roll your eyes at whitey!

I tend to think she is rolling her eyes at the other hem, hem... 'whitey', her husband

-Geaux

She could be. She probably thinks he isn't being nearly sullen enough toward the guy he is talking to.

Here you go:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/michelle-obama-boehner_n_2529107.html

Last edited:
OK, Here's a young lady, very fashionable, likes shiny clothing; gobs of money, too. All that and bag of chips cannot, will never make her classy. Oh, yeah, she's engaged to a black rock star, too! And at least she's got a rack that matches her...hmmm, voluptuous backfield.

Attachments

• $kim-kardashian-tao-silver-dress-1565676875-650x936.jpg
    $kim-kardashian-tao-silver-dress-1565676875-650x936.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 22
OK, Here's a young lady, very fashionable, likes shiny clothing; gobs of money, too. All that and bag of chips cannot, will never make her classy. Oh, yeah, she's engaged to a black rock star, too! And at least she's got a rack that matches her...hmmm, voluptuous backfield.

yep. a great example. she is even beautiful and hot, yet that still does not make her graceful, classy and elegant :D

Hey, did you lardbutts get Thanksgiving dinner? :lol:

You obviously have no friends so nobody to cook for you. Besides you seem to have been here all day trying to convince someone you look better than the Obamas.

Low class tubbos ...

Hey, did you lardbutts get Thanksgiving dinner? :lol:

You obviously have no friends so nobody to cook for you. Besides you seem to have been here all day trying to convince someone you look better than the Obamas.

Low class tubbos ...

This is the closest I have found to resemblance of Obama but Spot is trying to improve on the image.

-Geaux

2b99cf81-de7c-4657-9363-7a5ffe71d6aa.jpg

Good example..... she is not classy, elegant or graceful..... never was or ever will be. She does hold and present her self well though....

Hey, Sarah, my goats' butts look better than the obamas. And you can pick your color, too...white, brown, black...

You don't look better than anyone if you have to sit around all Thanksgiving day, doing this. You're pretty pathetic.

I'll bet your goats run from you.

Hey, Sarah, my goats' butts look better than the obamas. And you can pick your color, too...white, brown, black...

You don't look better than anyone if you have to sit around all Thanksgiving day, doing this. You're pretty pathetic.

I don't have to look any special way unless I'm at work, then I have a uniform. Strange how totally unpathetic I feel. I'm guessing you have lots of "friends", don't you? I don't need lots of friends, or to surround myself with a slew of sycophants who blow sunshine up my ass to the point that I go supernova. But that's OK, carry on...

I don't have to look any special way unless I'm at work, then I have a uniform. Strange how totally unpathetic I feel. I'm guessing you have lots of "friends", don't you? I don't need lots of friends, or to surround myself with a slew of sycophants who blow sunshine up my ass to the point that I go supernova. But that's OK, carry on...

I don't believe a word you say so save it for one of your more gullible buddies, old boy.

I bet she stinks up the white house bathrooms.

Son, I'm bettin' she stinks up the whole place.

Take a look at that eye rolling and imagine Jackie doing that. It can't be imagined. It would never happen. It has occurred to me that this angry black woman who thinks she molded her husband into the role of president is a political liability for him. But she can't figure that out. Jackie thought she was a political liability for Jack, and was apologetic to him about it. Can you imagine? I don't know how long the first marriage is going to last. But with her doing things like rolling her eyes, dressing like a ho, having the white house help stalked, and shoving her anger in the face of every politician in Washington, I can't imagine it lasting much longer. The sad reality is that SHE covets the presidency, but she knows that in this country it isn't likely for a woman to be president and certainly not a black woman.

Forum List

Back