Michelle Obama snubbed

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Pontiac had an ad about wide-track

widetrack.jpg

Michelle Obama snubbed from Vanity Fair's best dressed list

The first lady is left out of Vanity Fair’s annual list.

By Kim Anne 6 hours ago

She had recognized for her style every year from 2007 to 2011, but this year, First Lady Michelle Obama again wasn't included in Vanity Fair's annual International Best-Dressed List, marking the second year in a row she hasn’t been included.

Why? According to the Daily Beast, the list "is determined by ballots sent to influencers — and then evaluated by a selection committee of journalists and social figures," which leaves us all wondering why Michelle was left off the list. After all, her style hasn't changed since 2011, and if anything, she has worn more than a few fab frocks to various public occasions.

Michelle Obama snubbed from Vanity Fair's best dressed list- Simply Chic - MSN Living

Michelle Obama dresses like a pig. She probably has body odor too. I wouldn't let her in my house, so why should Vanity Fair?

So AJ...

This is what passes for a "current event" on your planet?
That tells me a lot. Even more than I already knew.

desperation-1.png

What did you have to say when she was on the list from 2007-2011?

How often did the Bush ladies make the list?

Last edited:
Even the sideshow freaks lose their interest after awhile.

[MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION]

As the Zerobamas' popularity declines so does their ability to sell magazines! Capitalism has prevailed yet again.

this thread is much ado about nothing. i really fail to see the value in bashing the first lady for her looks. i don't like her, but i think she is pretty. her taste in clothing is appalling, but is that really something i care about....no. if she likes her style, then more power to her.

this thread is much ado about nothing. i really fail to see the value in bashing the first lady for her looks. i don't like her, but i think she is pretty. her taste in clothing is appalling, but is that really something i care about....no. if she likes her style, then more power to her.

She is representative of our country. Jackie sure got the adulation for the way she dressed, and she was beloved the world over. So much so that JFK said something like 'I am the man who accompanied Mrs. Kennedy to Paris.' Everyone loved Jackie. She knew not only how to dress, but also how to court the press. Michelle Obama is a stupid pig who digs up the White House lawn for some phony vegetable garden.

Your taste in pretty is questionable. She is nothing but yet another angry bitch:

ugly%2Bmichelle%2Bobama.jpg

She could do a lot better if she tried. She pulled it off here. So the fact that she never pulls it off anywhere else indicates she is a slob and doesn't care how she looks to the country and the world.

michelle-obama-ugly-12.jpg

She just isn't interested in trying to look better or less angry. Which makes her a national disgrace.

the pic is MO, Princess Letizia and Carla Bruni

Kinda hard for most women to live up to those two beauties.

It's not Michelle's looks I care about, it's her superior attitude that turns my stomach.

You have just articulated why Big Moo has disappeared off the fashion pages.

You have just articulated why Big Moo has disappeared off the fashion pages.

she has been in the fashion pages from day one because she is a liberal media darling. her fashion sense has never appealed to me.

Pontiac had an ad about wide-track

widetrack.jpg

Michelle Obama snubbed from Vanity Fair's best dressed list

The first lady is left out of Vanity Fair’s annual list.

By Kim Anne 6 hours ago

She had recognized for her style every year from 2007 to 2011, but this year, First Lady Michelle Obama again wasn't included in Vanity Fair's annual International Best-Dressed List, marking the second year in a row she hasn’t been included.

Why? According to the Daily Beast, the list "is determined by ballots sent to influencers — and then evaluated by a selection committee of journalists and social figures," which leaves us all wondering why Michelle was left off the list. After all, her style hasn't changed since 2011, and if anything, she has worn more than a few fab frocks to various public occasions.

Michelle Obama snubbed from Vanity Fair's best dressed list- Simply Chic - MSN Living

Nice to see you slugs are so interested in fashion but that picture had to be from the mid 2000s. She is very much in shape now and quite beautiful. I don't think Michelle cares if she is in the fashion pages of the magazines. Her choices in designers are new and up and comers. She keeps it real.

She does very well.

slide_303762_2584805_free.jpg

(she's waving at you from Ireland)

When she went on vacation in early summer, she wore a travel dress that came from Target.

Forum List

Back