🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michigan is About to Give the Country its First Muslim Governor

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Good Allah I hope not, but I think its going to happen. We are just that stupid.

Meet ‘next Obama’ groomed to make political history

abdul-for-mich.jpg

He's not going to win. What he's going to do is lose. Bigly.

Michiganders are not stupid. They're my favorite import around here.

Who cares ? What's he gonna do, declare shiara law ?

Stupid Xenophobe :
You should take the time to read the article before making knee-jerk comments

Manasseri points out that a bill supporting American Law for American Courts, widely regarded as an anti-Shariah law, was defeated in the Michigan Legislature when two powerful lobbies – the Michigan Catholic Conference and the Council on American-Islamic Relations or CAIR – teamed up to kill it. He expects the same coalition to form behind a candidate who would make history as America’s first Muslim governor.
Read more at Meet ‘next Obama’ groomed to make political history

He's not going to win. What he's going to do is lose. Bigly.

Michiganders are not stupid. They're my favorite import around here.

He's got all of Dearborn to vote for him.
The Dems will flock to him, and the "moderates" will vote for him for the same reason they voted for Obama -- to prove to themselves and their neighbors that they're not a "bigot." It is Obama 2.0

if that happens, then Trump will sell Michigan to Russia and all the white people will move out

So far, the only fairy tale believers who have done that to me are Jesus Nazis
Explain how. In modern America it is the God deniers who force their agenda on the rest of us.

Explain how any Christian has compelled you to violate your conscience. I say you are an overly sensitive liar.

Keep importing people who hate us and want to kill us and they will eventually gain the power to hate us, hunt us down like the infidels they say we are, and kill us.

Remember Nazi Germany was once a Democratic Republic. Then a culture shift happened and millions died.

The Soviet Union was a Christian Nation, then Communism happened and millions died.

Communist Revolution in China again, killed Millions.

Last edited:
Explain how. In modern America it is the God deniers who force their agenda on the rest of us.
That is true.

Everybody wants their own freedom, but none for anyone else.

:dunno:

and, you are not familiar with Texas Blue Laws are you?

Explain how any Christian has compelled you to violate your conscience. I say you are an overly sensitive liar.
They haven't necessarily done that.

They HAVE compelled many to obey Christian notions of morality...See Texas Blue Laws.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back