Mike Lindell says “300 Million” are Going to Jail for Election Fraud

I made a mistake in querying someone with an oxymoron for an avi, if he is a moron.

One can be a patriot, or a Progresssive.....but never both....

Let me explain why:

The Constitution was a distillation of the views of Madison, Jefferson and Franklin. Progressivism is from the views of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx.

Now, let's quote 'progressives,' also known as totalitarians.

a. The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

b. The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”
From a speech delivered on the Senate floor
May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler's dangerous statism - The Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions

c. Jim Cramer, one of the Left's apparatchiks, say what Democrats believe, encourage.....but blames it on the other side.
“government has a right to force you to obey and has always exercised it especially under GOP”

Anyone think to question what the GOP has forced any to obey about?

Masks?

Injections?

Taxation?

See what I mean about the Left/Progressives lying about everything?

The Democrats are the European Party, the party of Obey.

We’re the other side, the personal liberty, individualism, the right to make personal decisions.

I made a mistake in querying someone with an oxymoron for an avi, if he is a moron.

One can be a patriot, or a Progresssive.....but never both....

Let me explain why:

The Constitution was a distillation of the views of Madison, Jefferson and Franklin. Progressivism is from the views of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx.

Now, let's quote 'progressives,' also known as totalitarians.

a. The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

b. The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”
From a speech delivered on the Senate floor
May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler's dangerous statism - The Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions

c. Jim Cramer, one of the Left's apparatchiks, say what Democrats believe, encourage.....but blames it on the other side.
“government has a right to force you to obey and has always exercised it especially under GOP”

Anyone think to question what the GOP has forced any to obey about?

Masks?

Injections?

Taxation?

See what I mean about the Left/Progressives lying about everything?

The Democrats are the European Party, the party of Obey.

We’re the other side, the personal liberty, individualism, the right to make personal decisions.
The ‘funny’ emoticon appears to mean ‘That hurt…I wish I had a way to dispute it.”

How about tRump?
Ewe vote for tRump?
How do we explain that mental condition?
MAGA

Watch me leave you speechless:

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Yes, at how eternally stupid rightwingers are. Yes, most people are!!!!@
MAGA

I asked which you'd choose and told you it'd leave you speechless.....

I knew you were both stupid and gutless, and wouldn't be able to answer.

Sorry....no second chance: you performed as I predicted and as I planned.

I asked which you'd choose and told you it'd leave you speechless.....

I knew you were both stupid and gutless, and wouldn't be able to answer.

Sorry....no second chance: you performed as I predicted and as I planned.
I would choose ByeDon over your Fat Orange Idiot God/King to the tune of 81,000,000 votes. Speechless ewe are tRumptard!!!!!
MAGA

I would choose ByeDon over your Fat Orange Idiot God/King to the tune of 81,000,000 votes. Speechless ewe are tRumptard!!!!!
MAGA

Of course he never received anything close to that number.
Bill O'Reilly has a short radio message each day....and today's was one that I had forgotten, but significant vis-a-vis the presidential election.
Something to consider by those who swallowed the dozens of lies and hoaxe the Democrats have advanced these years....including the bogus 81 million vote total for Quid Quo Joe.

Guess who won the 2020 Gallup "Most Respected" poll.
Guess.
And guess who he beat by a multiple of three times.

Now watch me use you to prove it:

Trump got 74.2 million votes.

Biden couldn't possibly have gotten close to that number.

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

If.....when.....you can't, well.....then the only explanation is a stolen election.

And he kept repeating the garbage about election fraud and how SCOTUS was going to overturn the 2020 election.

What’s wrong with the Right these days that this loon gets an audience with the President?

What's wrong with the Right?

More to the point, what's wrong with you and sealybobo . America has a nut case and you claim all of the Right are the same? You pair of dumb shits.

MAGA

Let's put on the record that you claimed to choose the latter rather than the former, proving yourself a charter member of the Dozen Dumbest Posters.

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

People are most con

Forum List

Back