Military folk are renewed...

I live near three military bases, they make up the majority of my sales in my business. Since the election I've seen the morale of the military increase tenfold. It's funny how that works
Except former POWs who are just "losers" according to the soon to be *President Drumplethinskin.

I live near three military bases, they make up the majority of my sales in my business. Since the election I've seen the morale of the military increase tenfold. It's funny how that works
Except former POWs who are just "losers" according to the soon to be *President Drumplethinskin.
Why don't you ask military folk what they think, your fake news does not have the pulse of the American military.

I thought military personnel couldn't have guns on base.

Of course they can have them in their personal collections, are you that dense?
Military folk, law enforcement and firemen are by far my best and repeat customers...

Are you referring to the admirals son who had special treatment and collaborated in radio broadcasts?

Same with Police. After 8 years of being made the bad guys (and the bad guys being made the heros) we have a President that will respect us.
Hopefully the dark clouds of DOJ threat will dissipate rapidly that cops could do their jobs without fear of being framed for what they have never done....

Of course they can have them in their personal collections, are you that dense?
Military folk, law enforcement and firemen are by far my best and repeat customers...

Maybe they are stalking up their bomb shelters at home since Trump was elected..lol

55425454545.jpg

Your sales?

55425454545.jpg

Your sales?
Oh look! Here is one of those of the Leftist Elite who despise the proletariat immediately after election season, then start pandering to them before the next election cycle to buy their votes.....

Why don't you ask military folk what they think, your fake news does not have the pulse of the American military.
I am retired military as is my wife and we live between Camp Pendleton and MCAS Miramar and have many military friends including our neighbor who is a Marine Colonel at Pendleton currently.....so....you think the military doesn't care about what Drumplethinskin said about our POWs?

55425454545.jpg

Your sales?
5760a407910584155c8c8f9b-2400

All day, every day.
As American as apple pie
That's scary! They look like military rifles what they are not but they look like as such, therfore they are scary.....

I am retired military as is my wife and we live between Camp Pendleton and MCAS Miramar and have many military friends including our neighbor who is a Marine Colonel at Pendleton currently.....so....you think the military doesn't care about what Drumplethinskin said about our POWs?
I thought you were female....

Are you referring to the admirals son who had special treatment and collaborated in radio broadcasts?
See? The RW now has permission to denigrate former-POWs and our Vets.

Horseshit Bodie, everybody knows you're a bull dyke with a strapon.

Forum List

Back