Millions lose coverage

It is obvious all you use are talking points.
Check the substance of the bill before you shout your stupid mouth off.

And the millions of women, children, elderly, people of color, transgendered, and environmentalists who will DIE because of this !!!!!!

Hysteria , proceed
The poor have the same medicaid they always did. The elderly have the same medicare they always did. The transgendered can pay for their own sex change.

Surely progressives, liberals, marxists, communists and various other parasites can pool their funds to Rescue all the unfortunate souls losing their handouts....

No ???

Nobody does freeloading and leeching better than Congress does. Nobody.

Which is precisely why we need to stop them from taxing and spending our money. There is no reason we should work months to pay a tax bill. No matter how much money we make

Yet they are allowed to tax and spend per our Constitution. Congress has to collect taxes and the tax money has to go somewhere.
they collect zero taxes, try again.

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."
but, they don't actually collect taxes, that's what the IRS does. you should read up.
What is your point?

Capitalists don't make a profit, Labor does.

And the millions of women, children, elderly, people of color, transgendered, and environmentalists who will DIE because of this !!!!!!

Hysteria , proceed
The poor have the same medicaid they always did. The elderly have the same medicare they always did. The transgendered can pay for their own sex change.
That's not true. You should read some news.

[Q

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Congress has the legal right to steal our money and give it away to the welfare queens but that don't make it right.

As far as I'm concerned, it's Congress who are the welfare queens.

We have a lot of welfare queens in this country. The core voting consistency of the Democrat Party is the largest groups. There are other groups.
Red States are the biggest "welfare queens".

We have a lot of welfare queens in this country. The core voting consistency of the Democrat Party is the largest groups. There are other groups.

I vote Democrat and have done so all my life and will continue to do so. I work and am not on foodstamps and don't have an EBT card.
why do they want your support? you fail every aspect of their purpose.

For what it's worth I am very socially liberal and believe every citizen should be guaranteed healthcare and a safety net.
I completely agree. we just disagree where all that comes from.
Where should it come from?

well they at least do some work.

That is stereotyping. Congress often does no work at all.
sure is, and they do some work. Hey, libs can stereotype I'll stereotype I'm good with that You?

You know who else does work? It's called the working poor. Thankfully they can receive assistance regardless of being demonized by some for it.
a few, but the most, no.
don't "hate on the poor" just because they are not worth as much as the rich, under our form of capitalism.

I vote Democrat and have done so all my life and will continue to do so. I work and am not on foodstamps and don't have an EBT card.

For what it's worth I am very socially liberal and believe every citizen should be guaranteed healthcare and a safety net.

Good for you Moon Bat. Who in the hell is going to pay for it, you or do you want somebody else to pay for it? After all, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
let's end the drug war to pay for it.

Good for you Moon Bat. Who in the hell is going to pay for it, you or do you want somebody else to pay for it? After all, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

I believe we all pay for it together as everyone should be using it and in the same pool.

But why should I pay for out right reckless of others?

Not saying you, but it's obvious people want to take risks with driving cars.. not taking care of themselves... their health ..

And you want to come crying to me that you want me to pay for it?

whine more, about the drug war.

Every citizen should have guranteed childcare, schooling, healthcare, minimum income, housing & food subsidies, state employment, and fully funded retirement...

Equality of outcomes for all !!! Lmfao

Here is a list of the Obamacare taxes that the Republican bill eliminates. Unless you are a stupid Moon Bat you would think that was a good thing especially the taxes that affect the elderly.

The American Health Care Act (HR 1628) passed by the House today reduces taxes on the American people by over $1 trillion. The bill abolishes the following taxes imposed by Obama and the Democrat party in 2010 as part of Obamacare:

-Abolishes the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax which hits 8 million Americans each year.

-Abolishes the Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax. Together with repeal of the Individual Mandate Tax repeal this is a $270 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s Medicine Cabinet Tax which hits 20 million Americans with Health Savings Accounts and 30 million Americans with Flexible Spending Accounts. This is a $6 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s Flexible Spending Account tax on 30 million Americans. This is a $20 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s Chronic Care Tax on 10 million Americans with high out of pocket medical expenses. This is a $126 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s HSA withdrawal tax. This is a $100 million tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s 10% excise tax on small businesses with indoor tanning services. This is a $600 million tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare health insurance tax. This is a $145 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare 3.8% surtax on investment income. This is a $172 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare medical device tax. This is a $20 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare tax on prescription medicine. This is a $28 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare tax on retiree prescription drug coverage. This is a $2 billion tax cut.

[Q

You know who else does work? It's called the working poor. Thankfully they can receive assistance regardless of being demonized by some for it.

The working poor would have a lot more money if they didn't vote for Liberals that screwed up the economy, wouldn't they?

Just think of all those working poor that voted for Obama and they got increased poverty, decreased family income, increase income disparity and dismal economic growth. They were dumbasses, weren't they?

The best way to stop being poor is to stop voting for Liberals.

It was Liberals who got our economy back on track. It was liberals who gave safety nets to the working poor while people on this forum want to take it away.

The best way to stop the poor from being poorer is to vote for Liberals. Tax cuts for the wealthy don't create jobs. They keep it for themselves and some of them will resort to automation even if you give them money.

Have you learned nothing over the last eight years?
I dont know about you but when I have more disposable income I spend more money. Multiply that by a couple hundred million people ....well you get the idea.
Or maybe you dont,you seem that far gone..
not everyone spends more money; increasing the minimum wage better ensures, more people will be spending more money.

Millions lost coverage when obiecare went into effect. You didn't give a shit then so why do you now?
Link or it is just propaganda and rhetoric.

Dumbass. Millions did lose coverage, ALL plans that did not include the 10 basic coverages had to be cancelled which INCLUDED all existing individual policies. SOME states grand fathered in those plans for awhile, typically 1-2 years depending on the Company.

Millions lost coverage when obiecare went into effect. You didn't give a shit then so why do you now?

13 People Lost Health Insurance for Every Person Buying an ObamaCare Plan

Ok, now ya got a link, in the future do your own fricken homework.

Dumbass. Millions did lose coverage, ALL plans that did not include the 10 basic coverages had to be cancelled which INCLUDED all existing individual policies. SOME states grand fathered in those plans for awhile, typically 1-2 years depending on the Company.
Link or their current coverage ended in favor of ObamaCare.

Forum List

Back