Miss. Passes anti gay discrimination law.

I'd have a modicum of respect for these bigoted laws if just one of them would require the establishment to list, clearly, in their advertising or in their establishment, just who they will not serve...
I agree, but the Miss law (weird though it is) doesn't say "you may discriminate" but rather "Miss govt may not pass a law saying you cannot discriminate." Weird because there's no such law, and will not be one in Miss for at least my lifetime.

I agree, but the Miss law (weird though it is) doesn't say "you may discriminate" but rather "Miss govt may not pass a law saying you cannot discriminate." Weird because there's no such law, and will not be one in Miss for at least my lifetime.

Not quite.

The law site characteristics only applicable to the LBGT community.

HB1523 (As Sent to Governor) - 2016 Regular Session

>>>>

The "christian" right want to discriminate against LGBT.

Where did the statement of hating anyone come from you reading my post.
My comment was the double standard by the" christian" right.

Just like no one is proposing to do anything to "christians" , yet they become the most persecuted group ever. Which leads to their unending whiny.
How pathetic is the fact they use the tactics they seem to despise.
The become, "christians", one of the largest hypocritical groups ever.

I doubt if they needed the Mississippi law to realize some people are repulsed by them. The Hissing Possums have a right to speak and a right to think what they wish. What they don't have the right to do is limit the equal rights of a group they don't like. We are ALL afforded the right to life, liberty, the pursuit of liberty and to be treated equally in public institutions. If you don't like them, think or say what you like, but you can't take action to treat them any differently than you would someone of like mind.

Yes, gays aren't an acceptable group to hate, like Christians or something ...

BTW, no one is proposing to do anything to gays. It's how pathetic and weak the left is. Most people in history would be glad to just be left alone to live their lives. But leftists are so dependent on government that not getting validation and perks to you makes life actually unlivable. You people would have just starved and died at any other point in history

Don't know, that wasn't the point I made. I just pointed out your double standard. You don't oppose discrimination, you just want to decide who can and can't be discriminated against. As here, when pointed out a group you hate, you call them "whiny" for expecting the same treatment you give gays

Your "double standard" made no sense.

They don't want to be discriminated by government

They don't want to be forced to do business with people who they consider immoral

There is no double standard there

So the 99% of the people who aren't confused over their sex, loses their say and RIGHTS for a few of these men/women/men

how in the hell does anyone sit here on the side of this idiot "bathroom bill/laws) while millions of people say is canceled in the matter for a small small minority of people. ? what nerve. our Society has went stupid

????
That made no sense what so ever.

Where did I make a comment about Islam?
:desk:

Like the hyperbole the "christians" use about being persecuted about not being able to practice their religious beliefs.

The Mississippi law DOES do plenty to hurt others. Denies them food, shelter, clothing, and even the right to go to the bathroom. That is totally against God. It is totally against the teachings of Jesus.

When your religion teaches you to hate others that are different than yourself, you are worshiping Satan. The KKK claims to be Christian, like ISIS claims to be Muslim.

"It denies them food, shelter, clothing and even the right to go to the bathroom."

Hyperbole is such a terrible argument

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but that wasn't the point I made. I talked about your hatred of them. For example, you think Islam should be unrestricted while Christians and Jews should be blocked from even posting the 10 commandments in schools

It's what you vote for

So the 99% of the people who aren't confused over their sex, loses their say and RIGHTS for a few of these men/women/men

how in the hell does anyone sit here on the side of this idiot "bathroom bill/laws) while millions of people say is canceled in the matter for a small small minority of people. ? what nerve. our Society has went stupid

You have no concept of why we have a Constitution do you?

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do with "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.

yep, the more the rabid haters prop up silly state laws like this, the more likely SCOTUS will have a chance to strike down these ridiculous laws upon the inevitable legal challenges, once and for all... silly GOP echo chamber thinks they actually have a chance at the 2016 presidency with this type of nonsense going on in red state legislatures. :lol:

hrcscotus1.gif

The Supreme Court shapes nearly every aspect of American life.

Justice Scalia’s recent death leaves the Supreme Court at a critical crossroads: His replacement could tip the ideological balance on the bench, determining whether the Court protects and advances the progress we've made as a nation—or dismantles Americans’ fundamental rights, one ruling at a time.

Republicans know what’s at stake. That’s why they’re stonewalling President Obama’s nominee.

Hillary Clinton just summed up exactly why we can’t let Republicans shape the Supreme Court.

Last edited:

What right have you lost by peeing in the closed door stall next to this person?

o-JENNA-TALACKOVA-facebook.jpg

Just like no one is proposing to do anything to "christians" , yet they become the most persecuted group ever. Which leads to their unending whiny.

BTW, no one is proposing to do anything to gays. It's how pathetic and weak the left is. Most people in history would be glad to just be left alone to live their lives. But leftists are so dependent on government that not getting validation and perks to you makes life actually unlivable. You people would have just starved and died at any other point in history

Don't know, that wasn't the point I made. I just pointed out your double standard. You don't oppose discrimination, you just want to decide who can and can't be discriminated against. As here, when pointed out a group you hate, you call them "whiny" for expecting the same treatment you give gays

They don't want to be forced to do business with people who they consider immoral

Sweeping statements are such great arguments, thanks

LBGT wants to discriminate against religious folk. You see it all the time when someone disagrees with their immoral view. Sorry but fudge packing and muff diving is a product of Lucifer. When you get God out of the equation then Lucifer wins.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Prologue
"The Revolutionary force today has two targets, moral as well as material. Its young protagonists are one moment reminiscent of the idealistic early Christians, yet they also urge violence and cry, 'Burn the system down!' They have no illusions about the system, but plenty of illusions about the way to change our world. It is to this point that I have written this book."

Barack-Obama-Satan-Similarities.jpg

It's not anti-Gay discrimination...

It's merely Rejection of Sexual Deviance and Perversion and WIckedness...

An admirable ambition, in our present, insane, LibTard dominated climate...

The hard-drive of our body-politic has picked up a nasty virus... LGBT mainstreaming.

Time to disinfect the thing, to quarantine the filth, and reset back to factory defaults...

Last edited:
LBGT wants to discriminate against religious folk. You see it all the time when someone disagrees with their immoral view.

Discriminate how? Are "LBGT" trying to pass laws that would allow gays to refuse to serve Christians? I'm sure you're not aware that religion is protected from discrimination in all 50 states...unlike sexual orientation.

LBGT wants to discriminate against religious folk. You see it all the time when someone disagrees with their immoral view.

Discriminate how? Are "LBGT" trying to pass laws that would allow gays to refuse to serve Christians? I'm sure you're not aware that religion is protected from discrimination in all 50 states...unlike sexual orientation.
Sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) should NEVER be legitimized at law... and, if the Constitution presently allows that, then the Constitution needs to be changed.

Sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) should NEVER be legitimized at law... and, if the Constitution presently allows that, then the Constitution needs to be changed.
I remember back when a man flashed his junk at women, he would be carted off to PRISON for sexual deviancy. Today, with the insane ones in office, they allow any deviancy that will break the system. See Today at 6:52 AM post. Lucifer is the whole reason why the left does what it does. Those who follow good know better.

Forum List

Back