Miss. Senator Hyde-Smith Posts Photo Wearing Confederate Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTHING but all racist shit, from the party of racism and HATE..... the DemonRAT party....when are you left wing bigots going to learn?

photos.medleyphoto.7816359.jpg

Imagine that you would post the picture of a confused boot licking Tom.

No, it does not.

This flag was the first national flag of the Confederacy, and I never see it anywhere.

810px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861%E2%80%931863%29.svg.png

You are an ignorant moron.
Unsuitable for battle
Looked too much like the US flag

Racists were never fond of it. They liked the battle flag

You should know klan boy

Abraham Lincoln said he'd deport every Negro to save the Union.

So much for the claim he was like you, some sort of anti-Racist ANTIFA minded guy.

The Confederacy was probably hardly, if at all more racist.

Remember they supported the Blacks to be here for profits, the Confederate types bought Blacks here, to begin with.

More like Capitalist scumbags, rather than White supremacists, if you ask me.
Link

Lehman Brothers Admits Past Ties to Slavery

Lincoln the Devil

Tracing Center | Northern Involvement in the Slave Trade

Do you ever get tired of getting smacked around on this forum???
Fail

Show where Lincoln said he would deport every Negro to save the union
Lincoln would have rather kept things status quo if it meant the union was saved..

Funny thing about white supremacists is that they try to have it both ways about lincoln..

When they are trying to play the game of "the democrats were the confederates" --- they proudly proclaim Lincoln as the benevolent figure who freed the slaves -- he was a republican blah blah...

But these idiots can go from that straight to making the claim that lincoln didn't like blacks and never wanted to free them....

All of which are distractions from the fact that TODAY -- it is conservatives who are married to the Confederacy....

TDS folks hate free speech, free expression, free thought and individuality! Therefore, TDS is a symptom of a larger, brainwashing based on political correctness based on misinformation, and hatred of Whitey! Very bad!

Except to black pandering Democrats who insist it go away, But what do they do about their own state flag ? >>
th

And the name of their University of Mississippi >

th

th
Give it time

Those symbols of oppression will soon be gone

Your ANTIFA types should thank Nazis, and Confederates.

I mean there was not ANTIFA, before you, and your ilk started kicking, and screaming Nazi, Confederate, to create a massive Liberal backlash.

Where's the thanks?????????

The modern stupidity society, you support was made possible because of mostly Nazis, but I suppose you are oblivious, as usual.
LOL at the rights obsession with Antifa

It is a tiny movement with no power

Yet, you think Confederates are so threatening, talk about grand hypocrisy.

There's probably more ANTIFA sympathizers in America, than Confederate sympathizers, yet somehow it's just Confederates who are to be kicked to the curb, as the boogie-man?????

The Bolsheviks started off with a 'Riot" in 1905, but the Tsar kicked them out, they came back 12 years later, and killed 6 - 16 million in a few years.

So, I don't see how ANTIFA is automatically not to be considered as threat?
Antifa is a right wing bogeyman
Right up there with George Soros

Dude. You are his bitch.

'Mississippi history at its best!' — GOP Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith wore Confederate cap in Facebook post

When you are in a run-off election down in Mississippi against a black guy, its best to go full Confederate. Personally, I don't care if a republican candidate wants to wrap herself in the confederate flag and opine about how great the Confederacy was -- I just wish someone would tell them that its the Democrats who are the party of the confederacy, duh!

From the article: Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith smilingly posed for a photo in 2014 while wearing a Confederate cap and holding a rifle, then put the image on her Facebook page with the words "Mississippi history at its best!" <<-- Was the confederacy really the time when Mississippi was at its finest? I would assume a significant portion of the population would disagree with that.

"That image, taken at a Mississippi museum, resurfaced Tuesday as AT&T, Leidos and Walmart joined two other companies, Union Pacific and Boston Scientific, in asking Hyde-Smith, a Republican, to return campaign contributions because of controversy over her recent jest about being willing to attend a public "hanging."

Now like I said, its not big deal to me if a republican wants to go full confederate, I would have expected to see the Democrats do it first tho, since they are still the party that most supports the Confederate cause -- however, I fully expect for Hyde-Smith to win her run-off against the former Democrat klan leader, Mike Espy.

The Confederacy has long since morphed from a partisan political issue to a general regional pride.

As you should well know.

fb57aacb.jpg
Why have regional pride over an organization/government that lasted four years (half the length of the Third Reich) and ended in crushing defeat? ...and then, not even use the correct flag?

The Heritage of stupid loser-dom?

That is your HATE FILLED spin on it, and you are ignoring the point.

Whether you agree with it or not, that flag has been accepted as a harmless symbol of regional pride for generations.

Hard line segregationists tried to co-opt it, to reach out to more mainstream southerns.

They failed.
Oh, I think they 'co-opted' it...

us%7Dkkk4.gif

I have no doubt that KKK appreciate your support.

I reject their agenda and their claim on that symbol, same as I do their attempt to claim the national flag.

(I don't want to post pictures of the klan with the American flag, but pretend I did to prove the point that they do that)

Unsuitable for battle
Looked too much like the US flag

Racists were never fond of it. They liked the battle flag

You should know klan boy

So much for the claim he was like you, some sort of anti-Racist ANTIFA minded guy.

Remember they supported the Blacks to be here for profits, the Confederate types bought Blacks here, to begin with.

Link

Lincoln the Devil

Fail

Lincoln would have rather kept things status quo if it meant the union was saved..

Funny thing about white supremacists is that they try to have it both ways about lincoln..

When they are trying to play the game of "the democrats were the confederates" --- they proudly proclaim Lincoln as the benevolent figure who freed the slaves -- he was a republican blah blah...

But these idiots can go from that straight to making the claim that lincoln didn't like blacks and never wanted to free them....

All of which are distractions from the fact that TODAY -- it is conservatives who are married to the Confederacy....

YOu see that because you falsely see white supremacy where it is not.

There are differing views on Lincoln, because his words were not consistent.

And CONSERVATIVES are not a hive mind, like you libs tend to be. Thus different conservatives have different opinions on the man.

Actual White Supremacists don't try to claim Lincoln, you fool.

'Mississippi history at its best!' — GOP Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith wore Confederate cap in Facebook post

When you are in a run-off election down in Mississippi against a black guy, its best to go full Confederate. Personally, I don't care if a republican candidate wants to wrap herself in the confederate flag and opine about how great the Confederacy was -- I just wish someone would tell them that its the Democrats who are the party of the confederacy, duh!

From the article: Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith smilingly posed for a photo in 2014 while wearing a Confederate cap and holding a rifle, then put the image on her Facebook page with the words "Mississippi history at its best!" <<-- Was the confederacy really the time when Mississippi was at its finest? I would assume a significant portion of the population would disagree with that.

"That image, taken at a Mississippi museum, resurfaced Tuesday as AT&T, Leidos and Walmart joined two other companies, Union Pacific and Boston Scientific, in asking Hyde-Smith, a Republican, to return campaign contributions because of controversy over her recent jest about being willing to attend a public "hanging."

Now like I said, its not big deal to me if a republican wants to go full confederate, I would have expected to see the Democrats do it first tho, since they are still the party that most supports the Confederate cause -- however, I fully expect for Hyde-Smith to win her run-off against the former Democrat klan leader, Mike Espy.

The Confederacy has long since morphed from a partisan political issue to a general regional pride.

As you should well know.

fb57aacb.jpg

ya............kinda like them thar whacky lovable nazis..........

yeNAa-1459970341-306-lists-hogansheroes_1200.jpg

Link

Lincoln the Devil

Fail

And CONSERVATIVES are not a hive mind, like you libs tend to be. Thus different conservatives have different opinions on the man.

but funny how actual white supremacists claim to be conservatives, confederates, Trump supporters...and run for office as republicans...that's funny too ain't it?

The problem with you and idiots like you is that white supremacy is so core to your ideology, so core to the political affiliation you align yourself with --- that when people oppose white supremacy, you think they are opposing you -- so you will always reflexively get all defensive and have hissy fits like the bitch you are...

As you should well know.

fb57aacb.jpg

It's amazing to me the lengths people will go thru to try to make white supremacists seem like they were just some good ol boys, just having fun...like and Bo and Luke

Not every German soldier, sailor, or airmen was a Nazi in WWII nor was every Confederate a slave owner. In fact MOST WERE NOT. They were fighting for their country. People love to ignorantly project the standards, and ideals of today onto the past.

Not every German soldier, sailor, or airmen was a Nazi in WWII nor was every Confederate a slave owner. In fact MOST WERE NOT. They were fighting for their country. People love to ignorantly project the standards, and ideals of today onto the past.

uh-huh.

and not every ISIS member killed any Americans...what is your point?

Not every Iranian killed any Americans - but I am sure you don't mind bombing those Iranians when the time comes....

Again, only people who identify with nazis and white supremacists say this type of dumb shit

As you should well know.

fb57aacb.jpg

The heroes of that show were Hogan and his guerrillas. The two "nazis" were portrayed as bumbling cowardly fools, sympathetic only in they were not bloodthirsty as the SS character, who represented the regime.

Bo and Luke were stereotypical heroes, brave, handsome, almost always saving someone, ect. ect ect.

YOur counter example is a very different show and does not undermine my point, that the success of the Dukes of Hazzard proves that the Flag was for generations accepted as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Not every Iranian killed any Americans - but I am sure you don't mind bombing those Iranians when the time comes....

Again, only people who identify with nazis and white supremacists say this type of dumb shit

No, genius. ISIS are ALL terrorists not uniformed soldiers fighting for their country like the Confederates, an Germans were. But, pull the race card as you have nothing else. So if we disagree with demonizing the average Confederate or German soldier we are all racists, want dirty air, and dirty water, and promote anarchy. Maybe get educated, and learn some history instead of just spouting Dem talking points.

As you should well know.

fb57aacb.jpg

The heroes of that show were Hogan and his guerrillas. The two "nazis" were portrayed as bumbling cowardly fools, sympathetic only in they were not bloodthirsty as the SS character, who represented the regime.

Bo and Luke were stereotypical heroes, brave, handsome, almost always saving someone, ect. ect ect.

YOur counter example is a very different show and does not undermine my point, that the success of the Dukes of Hazzard proves that the Flag was for generations accepted as a harmless symbol of regional pride.
Again, your idiocy is limitless

They were fucking television shows --- not period pieces...

Germans never showed excerpts from Hogans Heroes to make the claim "see, being a Nazi wasn't just about murdering 6 million jews" -- besides murdering jews wouldn't make good TV would it?

Well, Bo and Luke going around lynching little black boys for looking a white women wouldn't make for a good comedy sit-com.....but as with most things in Hollywood --- its make believe....so you stick to the make believe, I will stick with the actual history...

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Fail

but funny how actual white supremacists claim to be conservatives, confederates, Trump supporters...and run for office as republicans...that's funny too ain't it?

Not really. The two go hand in hand. It benefits them to claim to be something they are not, to give the false image of more relevance then they have,

and it benefits you to support that narrative, to inflate the numbers of white supremacists so that you can smear your enemies, falsely.

It is a fine political alliance you libs and white supremacists have.

The problem with you and idiots like you is that white supremacy is so core to your ideology, so core to the political affiliation you align yourself with --- that when people oppose white supremacy, you think they are opposing you -- so you will always reflexively get all defensive and have hissy fits like the bitch you are...

Stop spending so much time accusing good people who oppose you, of being white supremacists and we won't be so defensive when you open your pie holes.

Wearing a cap with a confederate flag on it, is not a reason to call someone a White Supremacist, you race baiting asshole.

As I have demonstrated with my example.

As you should well know.

fb57aacb.jpg

It's amazing to me the lengths people will go thru to try to make white supremacists seem like they were just some good ol boys, just having fun...like and Bo and Luke

The nation as a whole had no problem with it.

This refutes the op's premise that wearing a confederate flag cap is sign of white supremacy.

No, genius. ISIS are ALL terrorists not uniformed soldiers fighting for their country like the Confederates, an Germans were. But, pull the race card as you have nothing else. So if we disagree with demonizing the average Confederate or German soldier we are all racists, want dirty air, and dirty water, and promote anarchy. Maybe get educated, and learn some history instead of just spouting Dem talking points.
and still...it is white supremacists who have murdered more Americans than ISIS -- but you want to get your panties in a bunch and defend white supremacists instead of treating them as the same terrorists as ISIS -- i don't -- they are all terrorists -- and i won't shed a single tear after hearing news of a bunch of white supremacist terrorists dying or ISIS terrorists dying...

You may shed a tear when the white terrorists die, because they may very likely be friends of yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back