Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
again, at one time yes. did I stutter? Shall we ignore the history of the south in order to forget how the same excuses by the same people have been used historically?

don't let the sun set on you in this town, ******.... right?

Sorry, I don't agree. I know the history of the US south, and I would say their behavior was immoral, but I don't recall being black as being 'immoral'. It meant a lot of other things, but not that you were immoral because you were black.

Let me introduce you to a kid named Emmet Till

Emmit_Till_body.jpg

Um, there's probably a point here that has something to do with the OP.

Can I also increase my postcount with irrelevant posts?

Sorry, I don't agree. I know the history of the US south, and I would say their behavior was immoral, but I don't recall being black as being 'immoral'. It meant a lot of other things, but not that you were immoral because you were black.

Emmit_Till_body.jpg

sure, if you would rather not expend the energy to scroll up and discover what I replied to with that picture. Would it be easier to use said energy to shoot something in the head after whistling at a white woman in Mississippi? Maybe you'll catch this ball if I duct tape it with Styrofoam and spray paint it dayglo orange.

Emmit_Till_body.jpg

sure, if you would rather not expend the energy to scroll up and discover what I replied to with that picture. Would it be easier to use said energy to shoot something in the head after whistling at a white woman in Mississippi? Maybe you'll catch this ball if I duct tape it with Styrofoam and spray paint it dayglo orange.

Tic...Toc....Tic...Toc....Tic...Toc....

Still haven't bothered reading the OP huh?

No matter.

Another Post for MEEEEEeeee!!!

:woohoo:

Miss. school prom off after lesbian's date request - Yahoo! News

The School District solved the problem they had with the attendance of the gay students. Leaving the ACLU with nothing to do.

Ohh and by the way? High School students do NOT have all the rights of adults. This has been legislated and approved by the Supreme Court on more then one occasion.

As to the specific claim the gay students have no Constitutional right to violate school board rules and regulations. I would agree with the school board. Their constituents do NOT want gays at sponsored events like this. The Board is elected. By canceling official participation they leave the ACLU with no where to go. And they meet the demands of their electorate.

It's a public school. This directly violates the Constitution. But since you love hating the Constitution you love the decision.

Actually retard, the school board canceled the prom , it is no longer a school function. But hey you keep on being stupid.

So, you're asserting that it was immoral to be black?

again, at one time yes. did I stutter? Shall we ignore the history of the south in order to forget how the same excuses by the same people have been used historically?

Being black was a crime in itself. Your hairsplitting of the term "immoral" ignores how blacks were viewed and treated as sub-human. But I'm sure I don't have to tell that to someone who knows at least 3/5ths of history in the South.

Canceling a prom to keep gay couples from attending = Whiny bitches. Sort of like the Mardi Gras Krewes that disbanded after they were ordered to integrate.

Membership in a group or 'organization' does not prove your assertion....

Nice try... please give cold hard factual statistics

Or just admit you generalized and pulled shit out of your ass

You called it, rdean. And for Diamond Dave.....:clap2: on the :beatingdeadhorse:

The asshole gave no statistics to quantify the position that Christians are less educated nor that lesbians are 'among the top educated groups'

Nice try

Uber :deadhorse:-ism. :clap2:

You called it, rdean. And for Diamond Dave.....:clap2: on the :beatingdeadhorse:

The asshole gave no statistics to quantify the position that Christians are less educated nor that lesbians are 'among the top educated groups'

Nice try

Yep... because both you and rdean will admit to pulling shit out of your collective asses.... but you'll certainly keep trying to congratulate him for sidestepping and attempting to pull the wool over the eyes of others...

All both of you have to do it put up or just state that you posted unsubstantiated generalization bullshit

So, you're asserting that it was immoral to be black?

There used to be two Biblical explanations for Black people used in the South...
1. Blacks were the descendants of Cain and had his "mark" on them and carried his sibling murder guilt

2. Blacks were the descendants of Ham..."guilt", etc. etc. etc.

And the stereotypes were Blacks as lazy, drunken, womanising, loose, argumentative, murderers, thieves, cowards, unintelligent, dirty.....lots of immoral tags right there.

Nice try

Yep... because both you and rdean will admit to pulling shit out of your collective asses.... but you'll certainly keep trying to congratulate him for sidestepping and attempting to pull the wool over the eyes of others...

All both of you have to do it put up or just state that you posted unsubstantiated generalization bullshit

More :deadhorse:-ism. I wonder if you can keep this going all day...all week...maybe it can become the Centerpiece of your posting genre.

. It meant a lot of other things, but not that you were immoral because you were black.

Right. You were just immoral if you were black and drinking from a white water fountain. Or married to a white woman. Or trying to eat at a white restaurant.

You're talking about other people's views, perceived morals, not absolute morals. Those were black people doing things that were perceived as immoral by a certain group of people, not that they were inherently immoral because of their skin color. Are you saying that the white woman married to a black man wouldn't be perceived as immoral? Is she immoral simply because she is white then, or because she decided to do something considered unacceptable to society at that time?

. It meant a lot of other things, but not that you were immoral because you were black.

Right. You were just immoral if you were black and drinking from a white water fountain. Or married to a white woman. Or trying to eat at a white restaurant.

And those are examples of them being seen as not equal to their peers, not immoral.

More :deadhorse:-ism. I wonder if you can keep this going all day...all week...maybe it can become the Centerpiece of your posting genre.

I'll drive both of you nuts til you admit or put up the supportive facts... just keeps going to further expose you and discredit you

Someone please teach this dumb fuck a new term.

Maybe if vast winger would stop using the strawman argument, it would not be continually pointed out

We already knew you were not a candidate but thanks for vocal affirmation.

(RW didn't use a strawman. It's called an analogy.)

Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The straw man fallacy occurs in the following pattern:

1. Person A has position X.
2. Person B disregards certain key points of X and instead presents the superficially-similar position Y. Thus, Y is a resulting distorted version of X...
3. Person B attacks position Y, concluding that X is false/incorrect/flawed.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious, because attacking a distorted version of a position fails to constitute an attack on the actual position.

Yes... you are a dumb fuck.. and yes, a strawman argument was used

Last edited:

Forum List

Back