mister TWENTY TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT... "barack hussein obama"

Well what? dipshit. you and RW are liars and obama ass kissers. Do you want me to acknowledge that?

Pleas point out where I have lied about anything

Uhhh, probably about 95% of your posts. When you repost a lying talking point, you are lying.

We understand your role here. Post lies and try to convince the uneducated and uninformed that your liberal marxist collectivist agenda is working-------------but its not, never has, never will.

What works is freedom and personal responsibility, and small unintrusive government.

A very weak attempt at a response

If 95% of my posts are a lie, you should be able to pick out one or two that shows I am lying
he can't because providing sourcing would be too much work for Redhack.

I did provide one of his lying posts, but pick any one of them and you have a 95% change of picking a lie.

Again I challenge you to identify a single lie

I have had many political discussions with you and have, for the most part, treated you with respect. While I disagree with your politics, I do not think you lie....you just have a different political perspective

Once you take out mandatory spending, interest on the debt, budget spending passed by Congress via continuing resolutions,

and last but not not least spending that the GOP agrees with,

it's pretty clear that Obama can't really be held personally responsible for much of any of the debt.

or anything else, right? the kenyan messiah is responsible for nothing. you are sick.

Uhhh, probably about 95% of your posts. When you repost a lying talking point, you are lying.

We understand your role here. Post lies and try to convince the uneducated and uninformed that your liberal marxist collectivist agenda is working-------------but its not, never has, never will.

What works is freedom and personal responsibility, and small unintrusive government.

If 95% of my posts are a lie, you should be able to pick out one or two that shows I am lying

I did provide one of his lying posts, but pick any one of them and you have a 95% change of picking a lie.

I have had many political discussions with you and have, for the most part, treated you with respect. While I disagree with your politics, I do not think you lie....you just have a different political perspective

yes, for the most part that is true. However, when you post something that is merely a copy/paste from a left wing propaganda site that is simply not true, you are perpetuating the lie.

you do best when you just talk openly and give your opinions. Open discussion is good, spreading propaganda is a waste of time.

Once you take out mandatory spending, interest on the debt, budget spending passed by Congress via continuing resolutions,

it's pretty clear that Obama can't really be held personally responsible for much of any of the debt.

or anything else, right? the kenyan messiah is responsible for nothing. you are sick.

How is Obama responsible for mandatory spending on the day he takes office?

Be specific.

For any RW'er out there,

you list the deficit spending that you agree Reagan, Bush, and Bush were to blame for,

and if I agree they were to blame, I'll also blame Obama for it.

yes, for the most part that is true. However, when you post something that is merely a copy/paste from a left wing propaganda site that is simply not true, you are perpetuating the lie.

you do best when you just talk openly and give your opinions. Open discussion is good, spreading propaganda is a waste of time.

90% of what I post is my own thoughts and perspective and do not involve cut and paste. I am too lazy to surf left wing sites

The only propaganda site I read is this one and it contains propaganda from both sides. The views I post are my own, you may not agree with them but they are not lies and I can back them up

and he is too lazy/dishonest to attempt to source which is his M.O.

Be specific.

the exact same way that Bush was, specific enough?

Be specific.

bush was responsible for the deficit and National debt, beginning Oct 1st, 2001.... with the start of his first fiscal year and fiscal budget....ending on sept 30, 2009...the last day of his last fiscal 4/8 year term.

Be specific.

No, it's not. You're holding Obama personally responsible for every penny added to the debt since he was sworn in.

If I'm wrong about that, then you can prove me wrong by starting to list the part of that debt you do not blame Obama for.

Be specific.

I blame Bush's adding to the debt primarily on his pushing for two major tax cuts while we added the cost of two wars to our spending,

and secondarily on his pushing through an unfunded Medicare expansion.

bush was responsible for the deficit and National debt, beginning Oct 1st, 2001.... with the start of his first fiscal year and fiscal budget....ending on sept 30, 2009...the last day of his last fiscal 4/8 year term.

Even though BHO had a pen and phone and saw the books? Yeah he could have fixed something. He had both houses too. Instead we now have Medicare, Medicaid AND ObamaCare (all screw up, no fix)

using your method: BHO will be responsible for DEBT SEPT 30, 2009 thru SEPT 30, 2017. OK whatever. I hate to tell you but the TAXPAYERS are responsible for this debt. 8 years more of it.

90% of what I post is my own thoughts and perspective and do not involve cut and paste. I am too lazy to surf left wing sites

The only propaganda site I read is this one and it contains propaganda from both sides. The views I post are my own, you may not agree with them but they are not lies and I can back them up

OK, I understand that, but when you post an "opinion" or "view" that is clearly contradictory of the truth then I think that is equivalent to lying.

Yes, your views are yours, as are mine, but opinions need to be backed up by facts if they are to be taken as true.

When you say "Bush sucks" or I say "Obama is the worst president ever" those are our opinions based on what we have experienced and what has been done by those two politicians.

as one great scholar once said "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one"

What seems to be missing in our national debate is tolerance of opinions and beliefs which differ from ours. Instead we want to deingrate and destroy those who disagree with us and that will eventually destroy this great nation.

Be specific.

I blame Bush's adding to the debt primarily on his pushing for two major tax cuts while we added the cost of two wars to our spending,

obama continued those tax cuts and continued the spending on those wars. those debts belong to both of them.

obamacare has caused much more debt than the medicare expansion.

Be specific.

Yes, he will be responsible for 2017's fiscal budget which will begin on October 1, 2016, and all the numbers that go with it, deficit/national debt final total etc.

Clinton's last fiscal budget of responsibility was fiscal 2001, beginning on Oct 1st 1993, for the fiscal 1994 budget thru fiscal 2001.... that is what Bill Clinton was rated on for his 8 years and Bush 2 began his fiscal responsibility on Oct 1st 2001 for fiscal budget 2002.... 8 fiscal years brings bush2 until Sept 30, 2009. and Obama for fiscal 2010 through fiscal 2017, (which will begin Oct 1, 2016, as mentioned)

Be specific.

No, it's not. You're holding Obama personally responsible for every penny added to the debt since he was sworn in.

If I'm wrong about that, then you can prove me wrong by starting to list the part of that debt you do not blame Obama for.

You hold Bush responsible for every dollar of debt during his entire two terms, do different rules apply to obama?

Well what? dipshit. you and RW are liars and obama ass kissers. Do you want me to acknowledge that?

Is that a C&P from one of PoliticalChica's diatribes? Sure seems like it!

Forum List

Back