Mitch McConnell Married To Millions In The Cocaine Industry

Nah! They need to use far left sites to prove that they are not affiliated with any party.

Although I bet the far left posters here will believe it..

Got a credible source?

You have the internet. You can research everything for yourself on the topic. I see you haven't, otherwise you would have had some substance on the topic.

Nah! They need to use far left sites to prove that they are not affiliated with any party.

Although I bet the far left posters here will believe it..

^Kosh here is mad about the last topic I spanked him on. It seems he/she is taking the same stance here. No substance on the actual topic, only insults like a 6 year old. "He's so stupid" is his general tactic. I've provided excessive amounts of information on my topics, you have not. If you prove me wrong, I shift like the wind because I'm not bias to a party. Only problem is you have no argument.

bottom feeders they don't care if it's true because they don't have any HONOR

I openly don't know if it's true, but it's a topic. It's sad to see some say "Isn't true, not from my news source" because that is basic brainwashing. It's one of the top ten ways to spot brainwashing "Inability to take information from sources outside the cult"

I openly don't know if it's true, but it's a topic. It's sad to see some say "Isn't true, not from my news source" because that is basic brainwashing. It's one of the top ten ways to spot brainwashing "Inability to take information from sources outside the cult"
That's just it, you gave us information from a source within your cult. All you lefties have is slander.

You should be ashamed of yourself posting shit you don't KNOW IF IT'S TRUE
that's just low class and shows you don't have an ounce of HONOR

Got a credible source?

You have the internet. You can research everything for yourself on the topic. I see you haven't, otherwise you would have had some substance on the topic.
You're the one making the claim. It's up to you to back it up with a credible source.

It's not a claim kiddo, it's a link to a news source.
It's a link to a propaganda site and you know it. Find another one (with credibility) or shut up.

You should be ashamed of yourself posting shit you don't KNOW IF IT'S TRUE
that's just low class and shows you don't have an ounce of HONOR

I don't vouch for any media. The truth comes when you learn to intake all information and screen it. I also read "fast and furious" and Benghazi" articles. You are taking the stance that I should not have read those since they aren't proven....

Not too brainy, but expected.

Got a credible source?

You're the one making the claim. It's up to you to back it up with a credible source.

I don't just go to any unheard of link. I won't go to any you provide again

Got a credible source?

It's a link to a propaganda site and you know it. Find another one (with credibility) or shut up.

How about you talk about the OP and stop being a brainwashed little moron.....

If the OP wasn't true you wouldn't be so invested in ending the topic. You would pay no attention to it.

Got a credible source?

I don't just go to any unheard of link. I won't go to any you provide again

TYT is a leading "Progressive" news source. I follow all news sources. All could have the same arguments against each other. "They are stupid, I won't read that!'

Got a credible source?

How about you talk about the OP and stop being a brainwashed little moron.....

If the OP wasn't true you wouldn't be so invested in ending the topic. You would pay no attention to it.
You're really desperate, aren't you? The OP is based on a source known to be propaganda. I paid attention to it because you need to be called out for your slander.

Got a credible source?

All bias media is propaganda. I'm curious why you swear on yours as "bible" but won't research others as "devil". As I stated before, it's a bias news source. Watching you live for Fox News but not allowed to intake information from TYT is a sign of a brainwash or a cult.

Funny to watch a News topic get attacked so hard without any substance at all. "Oh my gosh it doesn't favor me, who said that, oh my gosh I don't support them! He's so stupid for repeating what they said! It's clearly not true because they don't talk about it in my media!"

People are so bias today they can't receive information beyond their own cult.

Forum List

Back