Mitt Romney Promises Economy 'Resurgence' If Elected President

Oh goodie, he's going to "Bain" us...

"If I become president, you're going to see an economic resurgence: manufacturing resurgence, high-tech, health care. You're going to see this economy take off," Romney said. "And I say that because I know what I'm going to do, and I know what kind of impact it will have."

More: Mitt Romney Promises Economy 'Resurgence' If Elected President

He means "redistribute" the rest of the wealth of the nation to the top 1% where it belongs. He cares nothing for the middle class. They are simply people he "likes to fire".

"If I become president, you're going to see an economic resurgence: manufacturing resurgence, high-tech, health care. You're going to see this economy take off," Romney said. "And I say that because I know what I'm going to do, and I know what kind of impact it will have."

He means "redistribute" the rest of the wealth of the nation to the top 1% where it belongs. He cares nothing for the middle class. They are simply people he "likes to fire".
Romney-Road-Trip.jpg

I'd rather be Bained than ACORNed, any day of the week.

Oh, good. So you'll follow your job overseas then? Hopefully they won't have internet there.

How did Bain make anyone's job go overseas? Democrats are the one who one to impose crushing taxes on corporations. That wouldn't give the executives any incentive to move operations overseas, do ya think?

Bain bought, Bain restructured, Bain added crushing debt, Bain closed, jobs disappeared. Thanks for playin!

Rommeny is not saint and does not have all the answers but at least he has run companies so he know what the difference between income and cost at. Obama only know that if he can get a grant composed of someone elese money he can buy votes. I am not a huge fan of his but Al Capone would be better than Obama, at least Capon know what he was doing.

It's amazing. Mitt is promising to do the same thing that Bush did, and expects a different result.

He's gonna put the Bush policies on steriods. That'll make all the difference.
You mean it can get worse than Obamushomney?

Worse would have been McCain. How many industries does Obama have to save? How many al Qaeda does he have to take out?

Even if the answer was "all of them", Republicans still want to see him gone. They can't stand looking at that color. It's one they hate.

Worse would have been McCain. How many industries does Obama have to save? How many al Qaeda does he have to take out?

Even if the answer was "all of them", Republicans still want to see him gone. They can't stand looking at that color. It's one they hate.

oh yeah, they can't stand his skin

Oh, good. So you'll follow your job overseas then? Hopefully they won't have internet there.

How did Bain make anyone's job go overseas? Democrats are the one who one to impose crushing taxes on corporations. That wouldn't give the executives any incentive to move operations overseas, do ya think?

Bain bought, Bain restructured, Bain added crushing debt, Bain closed, jobs disappeared. Thanks for playin!

Ah, yes...another progressive with ZERO understanding about how capitalism works! There is a "reason" why this Administration is struggling so mightily to get the economy to improve, Boop and that reason is that so few of them understand business or capitalism and make statements like you just did. Let's face facts here, Kiddies...progressives and business don't mix well. Progressives see profit as immoral and businesses as nothing more than an ATM to fund their programs.

Neg rep for playing the race card, Deanie! This has nothing to do with Barry's pigmentation. It's about what his plan...or in this case his complete lack of a plan...to improve the economy.

Republicans are born job killers and Romney is the worse of all. Tax evaders should be locked up like the law states.

Republicans are born job killers and Romney is the worse of all. Tax evaders should be locked up like the law states.

You want Tim Geithner locked up? Hey, me too!!!!

how many in the first obama administration had to pay their back taxes to get their new jobs? Quite a bit at first if i recall, u wont but others do.

What hasn't Mitt promised? If the promise is more than a week old he has probably flipped on it.

301.gif

I'd say he's a.....​

Last edited:

Lakhota, you should be used to unfulfilled promises, fabrications, and false hope.

You're an Obama lover.

Your ENVY....

....is showing!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

827.gif

301.gif

I'd say he's a.....​

and HE knows how to do it. The Community Organizer got lost in the middle of his broken promises. He had no idea what he was doing...and still doesn't to this very day.

"It is not a tax!" LMAO!

Forum List

Back