Monster Cops Charged In 6 year Old's Shooting Death-Murder

Most black cops don't go around killing white kids. Stop being so racist!
No doubt the people like you will be thankful and celebrate the death of a 6-year-old kid by black cops. Like a special gift for your ilk.

No doubt the people like you will be thankful and celebrate the death of a 6-year-old kid by black cops. Like a special gift for your ilk.
You're obviously saying even if you put a police uniform on a black person, he's still a thug. You wouldn't be whining about this if the cops were white and the little kid black!

You racists are one-trick ponies!

You're obviously saying even if you put a police uniform on a black person, he's still a thug. You wouldn't be whining about this if the cops were white and the little kid black!

All I did was provide links to a front page story. You are the one that is interpreting the story as racist. You are also the guy with the photo-shopped avatar of a black guy. The history of your post shows you to be a racist. Hey, keep bumping the thread and keeping it on page one. Thanks

All I did was provide links to a front page story. You are the one that is interpreting the story as racist. You are also the guy with the photo-shopped avatar of a black guy. The history of your post shows you to be a racist. Hey, keep bumping the thread and keeping it on page one. Thanks
No problem. You think because black cops killed a little white kid, all blacks are thugs. You would never have even mentioned it if it were that white monster cop killing the black kid, Mike Brown, who was just trying to give up.

images (27).jpg

mmm it's up to 95% Black on Black murders this year but Democrats could care less, seems pretty racist to me but then again they do control most inner cities where these murders are committed, why should they?

Last edited:

No problem. You think because black cops killed a little white kid, all blacks are thugs. You would never have even mentioned it if it were that white monster cop killing the black kid, Mike Brown, who was just trying to give up.
I was trashing the cops on the thread about the murdered kid long before I knew they were black. In fact, I consistently called them murderers. I made multiple posts on that thread over a two day period and got slammed by the cop defenders before they or I knew the race of the cops. So, as usual, you prove yourself to be a very poor analyst or psychic.

I was trashing the cops on the thread about the murdered kid long before I knew they were black. In fact, I consistently called them murderers. I made multiple posts on that thread over a two day period and got slammed by the cop defenders before they or I knew the race of the cops. So, as usual, you prove yourself to be a very poor analyst or psychic.
I know blatant racism when I see it and I'm calling you on it. You called them 'monsters', but what you really meant was 'thugs'! Why don't you just cut to the chase and call them ******* which is what you really want?

Well, I'll say this much, you don't do good cops any favors when you help magnify the mistakes of the bad one(s). You spread this misconception that all cops are bad when things like this atrocity happen. In my eyes that makes you part of the problem, Camp.

On a note of irony, the two men are what appear to be Hispanic and African American. According to this Black Lives Matter movement, that kid they killed should be black, and those two officers white. So, what happens when the roles are reversed? Instead of playing the race card like you liberals normally do, you begin going on a tirade about how "horrible" cops are and how they're nothing more than "monsters."

This incident doesn't play by your script. When the cop is white, you condemn him, and the police. When the cop is black, you just condemn cops...

Pathetic, truly.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

--Freidrich Nietzsche

Well, I'll say this much, you don't do good cops any favors when you help magnify the mistakes of the bad one(s). You spread this misconception that all cops are bad when things like this atrocity happen. In my eyes that makes you part of the problem, Camp.

On a note of irony, the two men are what appear to be Hispanic and African American. According to this Black Lives Matter movement, that kid they killed should be black, and those two officers white. So, what happens when the roles are reversed? Instead of playing the race card like you liberals normally do, you begin going on a tirade about how "horrible" cops are and how they're nothing more than "monsters."

This incident doesn't play by your script. When the cop is white, you condemn him, and the police. When the cop is black, you just condemn cops...

Pathetic, truly.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

--Freidrich Nietzsche
Monsters are monsters and it is not my job or duty to make cops look good or bad. It is what it is. It is highly unlikely that a poster on a message board has any influence on the public perception of a front page story. The same post would have been made it the monsters were white cops. Those cops are monsters no matter what race they are.

Pathetic, truly.

--Freidrich Nietzsche
Monsters are monsters and it is not my job or duty to make cops look good or bad. It is what it is. It is highly unlikely that a poster on a message board has any influence on the public perception of a front page story. The same post would have been made it the monsters were white cops. Those cops are monsters no matter what race they are.
Forget it Camp. You're just the whiny type and a hack to boot. That's what Templar meant by pathetic.

Yea, Mike was doing everything the cop asked. He was being very respectful.

Mike Brown lie has been proven a lie, stop lying. Brown was a thug that got what he deserved.

Great news.

..and look..negro cops murdering a little white child...
cops strap on their manhood and pin on their courage when they put on their costumes to go to "work"...bitches..

He didn't even bring up race, hood-boy. You did.

So are you saying it's OK for cops to kill a 6-year-old? Or are you saying if it happens, it shouldn't be talked about, just sweep it under the rug? Not clear which way you're going here.

Reporting news is "being part of the problem"? What the fuck?

Pathetic, truly.

So are you saying it's "pathetic" to report cops murdering a child? Or are you saying your own diversionary combination speculation fallacy/blanket generalization wank-fallacy above is "pathetic"? I'm thinking the latter.

Last edited:

Pathetic, truly.

--Freidrich Nietzsche

We note who brings up race... and who doesn't.

Forum List

Back