Montel Williams slams Trump!

From the link:
TV personality Montel Williams unloaded on GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump after Trump criticized Sen. John McCain’s service record in the Navy as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.
Trump didn't criticize McCain's service record.

He just said "I like the guys who weren't taken prisoner".

Which, if Montel didn't have his head stuck up his ass, would know that's called Free Speech.

From the link:
TV personality Montel Williams unloaded on GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump after Trump criticized Sen. John McCain’s service record in the Navy as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.

Which, if Montel didn't have his head stuck up his ass, would know that's called Free Speech.

Finished humping Donald's leg yet? He has gone over the edge. He will begin falling in the polls now and will be lucky to make the debate stage. I hope he does. I never watch political debates, but I will watch that one. He and Christie should put on a good show!

From the link:

Finished humping Donald's leg yet? He has gone over the edge. He will begin falling in the polls now and will be lucky to make the debate stage. I hope he does. I never watch political debates, but I will watch that one. He and Christie should put on a good show!

What the hell is wrong with what Trump said? For crying out loud McCain has been under attack by the left for a long time. One would think the left would have no problem with Trump's statements.

They are tame compared to what liberals have harped on.

Trump loses the Montel Williams endorsement?

Oh no! What will Trump do?

From the link:

Free Speech does not get a Free Pass from reaction.

Never been impressed with Montel, however he does have a right to react to Trump.

Trump is going to make this election interesting.

This McCain stuff us old news, time to move onto important issues

Oh no....your hero really stepped in it this time. He has proven himself a Buffoon. Everyone kind of thought it, but he has now proven our assumptions correct!

From the link:

Christie would eat Trump for lunch...

He would kick Trump ass in a debate and if Christie is not fed he might just eat Trump too, but Trump may not be good meat to eat seeing he had bone spurs in one of his feet that he could not remember...

Poor Lindsey Graham

He is whining about Trump too. But no Republican is listening

Maybe Lindsey should drop out and hand his 0.1 % support to someone else?

From the link:

He would kick Trump ass in a debate and if Christie is not fed he might just eat Trump too, but Trump may not be good meat to eat seeing he had bone spurs in one of his feet that he could not remember...

Christie's best shot is to challenge Hillary for the Democrat nomination

From the link:

Would love to see Christie take Trump down. If the polls hold up, it could happen.

Poor Lindsey Graham

He is whining about Trump too. But no Republican is listening

Maybe Lindsey should drop out and hand his 0.1 % support to someone else?

I saw him sniveling on TV earlier. He is almost as much of a pussy as Obama.

i really, really hope that Trump wins the GOP nomination. Then the entire world can see how stupid a Billionaire can be!

Forum List

Back