Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The human rights groups and UN organizations and international courts all document to the world very clearly all of Israel's crimes .

People with a mind to reason know how to read and they know what the truth is.

It really is not all that complicated.

EVERY day that passes BDS grows and the eyes and ears of more and more people are opened to Israels crimes in Palestine.

You're blaming Israel for what their attackers are doing?
You're fucking insane.

I am embracing Truth!

How beautiful that is, no self deceptions, no turning away from Injustices around me and having to live with lies and distortions of truth!

So refreshing embracing Truth is!

Only your fear holding you back!

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No amount of hours spent in a church is going to make the pious l'il pustule into a Christian....... She has delusions of decency, but they're only delusions.

Gaza: Abuse, Harassment of Activists | Human Rights Watch

Gaza: Abuse, Harassment of Activists

Hamas authorities in Gaza have been harassing Palestinians suspected of supporting the “Tamarod Gaza” activist group. The authorities should stop the harassment, allow the group to hold demonstrations, and investigate the alleged torture of Tamarod’s supporters. Tamarod (‘Rebel’) has criticized what it calls poor governance by Hamas and abuses by security services, and has called on Hamas to relinquish power and hold elections.

Calling on Hamas to relinquish power and hold elections? Sorry, but here too much welfare money at stake for that to happen

Last edited:
The Zionist child cannot seem capable of reading the OP and it sinking into that little bitty Zionist child brain that the topic is ISRAELS attacks on children.

Shall the Zionist child ever in her life be capable of facing Truth about Israel's attacks upon Palestinian children and human rights abuses perpetrated against them?

Israeli Abuse Of Palestinian Children In Prison 'Systematic,' Says UN Report

"Over the past decade, Israeli forces have arrested, interrogated and prosecuted around 7,000 Palestinian children aged between between 12 and 17, most of them boys, the report said, noting the rate was equivalent to "an average of two children each day."

TWO Children every single day arrested and interrogated and prosecuted, that is Truth about Israel's treatment of the Palestinian child.

DO any of us control where we were born, what ethnicity God created us with? No, we do not.

There but for the grace of God go I, these two children a day being singled out and mistreated could be any of our children, singled out solely because they are non Jewish Palestinian children.

The Zionist child cannot seem capable of reading the OP and it sinking into that little bitty Zionist child brain that the topic is ISRAELS attacks on children.

Shall the Zionist child ever in her life be capable of facing Truth about Israel's attacks upon Palestinian children and human rights abuses perpetrated against them?

Such an angry, Mahmoud.

What I see from your sweaty, panicked cut and pasting amounts to Israeli responses to attacks from islamist terrorists AKA "Palestinian" Arabs.

Arab youngsters are caught in the crossfire when Israel responds but that has never bothered islamic terrorists. They treat children as disposable property.

More Truths disclosed by UNICEF:

"In no other country are children systematically tried by juvenile military courts that, by definition, fall short of providing the necessary guarantees to ensure respect for their rights," it said."

IMAGINE your child kidnapped in the middle of the night, taken to a jail with parents and attorneys presence barred, detained and interrogated without any right to an attorney, and tried by a Military Court.

THAT is what Israel subjects the Palestinian child to .

Somehow there are those who think she'd have been better off being aborted....

Not me, I wish abortion on noone. I want them to each have the fullest opportunity to embrace God or renounce Him.

I have noticed that when your arguments are failing (and that's frequently), you retreat to using the gods as a shield, much like "Palestinian" Arabs use children.

Watch "Brutality of the Israeli Army in Kidnapping a child of 11 Years old from his mother!!!" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch "G4S Child Torture Protest London 01022013" on YouTube

Watch "Monty Python - Confuse-A-Cat " on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Je1CEPkUM]Monty Python - Confuse-A-Cat - YouTube[/ame]

Watch "UN Accuses Israel of Torturing Palestinian Children" on YouTube

Watch "Rick Miller performs Bohemian Rhapsody" on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6mZvsWHs4M]Rick Miller performs Bohemian Rhapsody - YouTube[/ame]

More Truths disclosed by UNICEF:

"In a step-by-step analysis of the procedure from arrest to trial, the report said the common experience of many children was being "aggressively awakened in the middle of the night by many armed soldiers and being forcibly brought to an interrogation centre tied and blindfolded, sleep deprived and in a state of extreme fear."

Somehow there are those who think she'd have been better off being aborted....

"She" who?????? The pious l'il pustule has already told another poster "Better had you never been born than to be raised by Zionists".

That's typical of how this self-proclaimed "person of conscience" thinks it's acceptable to address others.

No amount of hours spent in a church is going to make the pious l'il pustule into a Christian....... She has delusions of decency, but they're only delusions.

I have a theory that Sherri was a Christian, became a Muslim, yet still quotes Christian scriptures and doctrines with the mindset of a Muslim. Simple. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back