Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigrebnc1775;8302terrorist? quote=Hollie;8300680 said:
Zionists love shooting the Palestinian child fatally in the abdomen.

Actually, there's no reason to believe your false claims.

Shes one of those Islamic terrorist. I am sure of that now.

:lol:

A JESUS quoting Islamic terrorist?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I could fake it as a religious Hindu just be quoting from their holy writings. Wow, the Internet is an amazing place. Everyone can fake whatever they want to be.

bigrebnc1775;8302terrorist? quote=Hollie;8300680 said:
Actually, there's no reason to believe your false claims.

A JESUS quoting Islamic terrorist?

Hey, I could fake it as a religious Hindu just be quoting from their holy writings. Wow, the Internet is an amazing place. Everyone can fake whatever they want to be.[/QUOTE]

You know all about faking it, as you are a man pretending to be a woman.

AS for me, I am a Christian and have no reason to be lying about that.

I spent over 6 hours in Church this morning and evening.

I watched my daughter sing in the youth Christmas choir at church tonight , and listened as they announced they were going on a mission trip to Cincinnati this summer.

And I listened to the choir sing a song about Jesus the Light and thought about my calling here, to seek to bring Truth into Light.

You see, God has a plan and purpose for our lives and Jesus saves and He transforms, and He places us in positions where we can make a difference with our lives and He sustains/strengthens so we can confront all we must confront.

Thank God for Jesus!

And thank God for the love of Jesus for every child in this world and for His calling on His people to proclaim that love for the children in Palestine. Through my love, I feel His love for each of these children and how precious a gift that is!

Last edited:

Hey, I could fake it as a religious Hindu just be quoting from their holy writings. Wow, the Internet is an amazing place. Everyone can fake whatever they want to be.

I watched my daughter sing in the youth Christmas choir at church tonight , and listened as they announced they were going on a mission trip to Cincinnati this summer.

And I listened to the choir sing a song about Jesus the Light and thought about my calling here, to seek to bring Truth into Light.

You see, God has a plan and purpose for our lives and Jesus saves and He transforms, and He places us in positions where we can make a difference with our lifes and He sustains/strengthens so we can confront all we must confront.

Thank God for Jesus!

And thank God for the love of Jesus for every child in this world and for His calling on His people to proclaim that love for the children in Palestine. Through my love, I feel His love for each of these children and how precious a gift that is![/QUOTE]

You Iranians seem to forget that it is actually the clergy who are having their boyfriends have that transgender operation so that their boyfriends become their girlfriends and no one says anything. After all, they don't want to see their boyfriends hanging at the end of a rope, do they? Say, what's the going rate for a transgender operation these days. Perhaps one of you Iranians should hop back over there and get one.

I love the way these Iranians become instant Christians via the Internet. Such love they have for children because they can conveniently overlook the thousands and thousands of children their Muslim brothers have murdered. Of course they are not even seeing the suffering of these surviving little children who are so in need in the freezing weather.

I am beginning to think that the real Sherri iMunnerlyn is a mummy now sitting in a rocking chair by the window (reminds me of Normanl Bates and his mother) while this Iranian gang is busy using her computer to run all over the Internet. I would think that any American who is not an illiterate would have known who Jeane Kilpatrick was.

[ame=http://youtu.be/i3c5uWIDBXY]This is how the palestinians using their children - YouTube[/ame]

You see, God has a plan and purpose for our lives and Jesus saves and He transforms, and He places us in positions where we can make a difference with our lifes and He sustains/strengthens so we can confront all we must confront.

Thank God for Jesus!

And thank God for the love of Jesus for every child in this world and for His calling on His people to proclaim that love for the children in Palestine. Through my love, I feel His love for each of these children and how precious a gift that is!

You Iranians seem to forget that it is actually the clergy who are having their boyfriends have that transgender operation so that their boyfriends become their girlfriends and no one says anything. After all, they don't want to see their boyfriends hanging at the end of a rope, do they? Say, what's the going rate for a transgender operation these days. Perhaps one of you Iranians should hop back over there and get one.

I love the way these Iranians become instant Christians via the Internet. Such love they have for children because they can conveniently overlook the thousands and thousands of children their Muslim brothers have murdered. Of course they are not even seeing the suffering of these surviving little children who are so in need in the freezing weather.

I am beginning to think that the real Sherri iMunnerlyn is a mummy now sitting in a rocking chair by the window (reminds me of Normanl Bates and his mother) while this Iranian gang is busy using her computer to run all over the Internet. I would think that any American who is not an illiterate would have known who Jeane Kilpatrick was.[/QUOTE]

All Americans do not choose to make their first and only love another nation called Israel.

And all Americans do not choose to make their hero Jeane Kilpatrick.

Thank God for Jesus!

I am beginning to think that the real Sherri iMunnerlyn is a mummy now sitting in a rocking chair by the window (reminds me of Normanl Bates and his mother) while this Iranian gang is busy using her computer to run all over the Internet. I would think that any American who is not an illiterate would have known who Jeane Kilpatrick was.

All Americans do not choose to make their first and only love another nation called Israel.

And all Americans do not choose to make their hero Jeane Kilpatrick.[/QUOTE]

And all Americans do not become Iranians simply because they dare to criticize the human rights abuses Israel carries out in her Occupation of Palestine.

And some Americans still choose to be Christians and seek to follow the teachings of Christ as set forth in the Christian Gospels.

All Iranians want to be Americans so they can drive big trucks in the flatlands.

And all Iranian women want to be Americans so they can have Achmed al-Jody visit their houses while husband is busy driving big truck. :thup:

All Iranians want to be Americans so they can drive big trucks in the flatlands.

And all Iranian women want to be Americans so they can have Achmed al-Jody visit their houses while husband is busy driving big truck. :thup:

You need help for these truck driver fantasies of yours, I suggest a psychiatrist.

This thread has nothing to do with truck driving or truck drivers, the topic is a month old child injured in an Israeli raid in Occupied Palestine and Israels continuing attacks on the child in Palestine.

I put a big smile on my face and keep on confronting these Israeli atrocities against the child in Palestine.

Last edited:

You need help for these truck driver fantasies of yours, I suggest a psychiatrist.

This thread has nothing to do with truck driving or truck drivers, the topic is a month old child injured in an Israeli raid in Occupied Palestine.

Which of course you are delighted about because you put a wink smilie on the opening thread. Sicko.

Time to take these Israeli targeting of children incidents, thousands of such incidents in Cast Lead alone, to The Hague.

The jurisdiction of that one court can go all the way back to 2002.

"The prosecutor has placed the onus on Palestinian leaders to actively pursue the court's jurisdiction anew, by either formally becoming a member of the ICC or filing a new declaration recognizing the court's jurisdiction. Palestine could seek jurisdiction starting from any date since 2002 when the court opened its doors."

Why Palestine should seek justice at the International Criminal Court | Maan News Agency

Time to take these Israeli targeting of children incidents, thousands of such incidents in Cast Lead alone, to The Hague.

The jurisdiction of that one court can go all the way back to 2002.

"The prosecutor has placed the onus on Palestinian leaders to actively pursue the court's jurisdiction anew, by either formally becoming a member of the ICC or filing a new declaration recognizing the court's jurisdiction. Palestine could seek jurisdiction starting from any date since 2002 when the court opened its doors."

Why Palestine should seek justice at the International Criminal Court | Maan News Agency

This bit of mis- firing synapses nonsense has been addressed before.

"Palestinian" Arab terrorists are never going to present themselves before any court holding criminal proceedings. Acts of Islamic terrorism perpetrated on their direction would be part of any court review.

The blustering fools at your go-to islamist terrorist propaganda site are as "dain bramaged" and naive as you.

This thread has nothing to do with truck driving or truck drivers, the topic is a month old child injured in an Israeli raid in Occupied Palestine and Israels continuing attacks on the child in Palestine.

I put a big smile on my face and keep on confronting these Israeli atrocities against the child in Palestine.
Sherri your fantasy is that someone will believe your bullshit.

The human rights groups and UN organizations and international courts all document to the world very clearly all of Israel's crimes .

People with a mind to reason know how to read and they know what the truth is.

It really is not all that complicated.

EVERY day that passes BDS grows and the eyes and ears of more and more people are opened to Israels crimes in Palestine.

People do not like to see governments target one month old babies to maim and kill, it is not moral or decent or civilized, such conduct. It is wrong and evil.

A person thinks to themselves, that could be my child being targeted . Noone decent and with even an ounce of morality in them wants a child to be treated like that. NO child deserves to be treated like that.

That is what my father said, I asked him what do you think about the South before and after the Civil Rights Movement. What do you think about Segregation now? He was deployed to Central High to enforce Iintegration. And he said, noone deserved to be treated like that, referring to the different treatment of Black Americans in the Segregated South.

Last edited:
The human rights groups and UN organizations and international courts all document to the world very clearly all of Israel's crimes .

EVERY day that passes BDS grows and the eyes and ears of more and more people are opened to Israels crimes in Palestine.

You're blaming Israel for what their attackers are doing?
You're fucking insane.

You're fucking insane.

I am embracing Truth!

How beautiful that is, no self deceptions, no turning away from Injustices around me and having to live with lies and distortions of truth!

So refreshing embracing Truth is!

Only your fear holding you back!

You're fucking insane.

I am embracing Truth!

How beautiful that is, no self deceptions, no turning away from Injustices around me and having to live with lies and distortions of truth!

Poor piriful delusional l'il sherriliar......

UNICEF: “Israel Mistreats Detained Palestinian Children”

"In its 22-page report, the*UNICEF*said that Palestinian children, aged 12-17, mainly males, are being kidnapped, interrogated and imprisoned by the Israeli army, the Police and the security services, every year in the occupied West Bank."

The UNICEF Report added that what Israel is doing against the detained children “amounts to cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment”, and that these Israeli practices violate the Convention on the Rights of the Child, and the Convention against Torture”.

UNICEF: ?Israel Mistreats Detained Palestinian Children? | Occupied Palestine | ??????

Last edited:

You're fucking insane.

I am embracing Truth!

Even by your standards of pompous and bluster, that hits a new low.

Cruel and inhuman and degrading treatment, that is how Israel treats the Palestinian child!

Truth, straight from a UNICEF report.

Now, why is Truth a thing Zionists are incapable of embracing, of grasping?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back