More Americans Choosing to be Independents

I can only imagine how difficult it would be going from a hardcore partisan ideologue to an independent.

Thinking for yourself, creating original ideas, carefully and honestly considering both ends of an argument, being willing to piss off both ends of the spectrum, shunning the idea that you have to be a good and obedient little soldier, resisting the temptation to lie and spin and deflect like a partisan, wow, that's gotta be some transition!

:laugh:

Last edited:

I can only imagine how difficult it would be going from a hardcore partisan ideologue to an independent.

Thinking for yourself, creating original ideas, carefully and honestly considering both ends of an argument, being willing to piss off both ends of the spectrum, shunning the idea that you have to be a good and obedient little soldier, resisting the temptation to lie and spin and deflect like a partisan, wow, that's gotta be some transition!

Its pretty easy. You say "this shit doesnt sound right or pass the smell test"

That's what I say about Liberal policies. It's why I am a Conservative.

I said the same thing about conservative policies. Thats why I'm an independent.

I said the same thing about conservative policies. Thats why I'm an independent.

You're a Liberal. You just said so, not in so many words, but you said it.

So in other words you dont have a clue what your talking about...again?

You have no clue you admitted to being a Liberal without actually saying it.

You say Conservative policies don't pass the smell test that's why you're an Independent. If you don't like Conservative policies, what else is there to like. You can call yourself an independent but what you are is a Liberal that's too gutless to admit it.

What a bunch of garbage: liberal, democrat, conservative, republican. It's all there to control you! Two sides of the same coin. Two management teams bidding for control, the CEO job, of Slavery Inc.!
Alex jones/waking life

You say Conservative policies don't pass the smell test that's why you're an Independent. If you don't like Conservative policies, what else is there to like. You can call yourself an independent but what you are is a Liberal that's too gutless to admit it.
You simply have no clue you lack the intelligence to know what I admitted to.

Independent means I am not confined by infantile political ideologies such as conservatism or liberalism. For someone that thinks they are smart you sure are a ignorant fucker. :laugh:

They are running away from the Progressives/commies who has Infiltrated the Democrat party of old. Can't say I blame them

Independent means I am not confined by infantile political ideologies such as conservatism or liberalism. For someone that thinks they are smart you sure are a ignorant fucker. :laugh:

Since you made it clear that you won't choose Conservative ideas, it leaves only one other option.

For someone that thinks they are as smart as you sure sounds like a dumbass n*gger.

Since you made it clear that you won't choose Conservative ideas, it leaves only one other option.

For someone that thinks they are as smart as you sure sounds like a dumbass n*gger.
When did I make it clear I wouldnt choose conservative ideas? You arent doing so well are you?
I must have made you emotional. Youre going full cave chimp mode now. :itsok:

Long over due that people stop catering to the 2 party system.

More Americans are political independents - CNN.com
giphy (4).gif

When did I make it clear I wouldnt choose conservative ideas? You arent doing so well are you?

I made the statement that I didn't support Liberal policies because they didn't pass the smell test and the shit didn't sound right. You replied with that's how you felt about Conservative policies and why you called yourself an Independent. You're the one that said Conservative policies amounted shit and didn't pass the test. That leaves you one option and that's Liberal. Someone calling himself and Independent but indicating they only supported one side is a coward unwilling to admit what he is. Typical of a n*gger like you.

I made the statement that I didn't support Liberal policies because they didn't pass the smell test and the shit didn't sound right. You replied with that's how you felt about Conservative policies and why you called yourself an Independent. You're the one that said Conservative policies amounted shit and didn't pass the test. That leaves you one option and that's Liberal. Someone calling himself and Independent but indicating they only supported one side is a coward unwilling to admit what he is. Typical of a n*gger like you.
i didnt ask what you said. I asked when did I say that? I want to see quotes. If you cant quote me saying what you claimed then you just proved you lack reading comprehension. I'll wait for you to quote me monkey.

i didnt ask what you said. I asked when did I say that? I want to see quotes. If you cant quote me saying what you claimed then you just proved you lack reading comprehension. I'll wait for you to quote me monkey.

Read replies #4 - #6. Number 4 was your statement about smell test. Number 5 was mine stating that's why I didn't follow Liberal polices. Number 6, and I quote YOU, "I said the same thing about Conservative policies. That's why I'm an Independent".

If you deny having said it, you're not just a n*gger but a lying n*gger. The latter is being redundant.

Great. Just realize that as many are leaving BOTH parties because the parties are NOT EXTREME ENOUGH for them as are leaving because they feel the parties are too extreme for them.

Forum List

Back