More Disheartening News From the Music Industry Today....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Earlier today, Kanye West was found in his apartment alive and still breathing.

Music fans across California will gather at the First Baptist Church in Berkley today to mourn his unpassing, services begin 'very early' at 1 pm, so all fans can make it.

They say bad news comes in threes --- here's number two, in more ways than one ----

Kenny G Not Involved in Fatal Car Crash
Officials reported no accident at all happened today at the corner of East and West Main. A Porsche Boxster not driven by Kenny G failed to negotiate the turn on the straightaway just as an oncoming semi truck did not appear in the oncoming lane. The non-impact was witnessed by several people who reported the absence of flying debris upon impact. Then the car didn't burst into flames, at which point the Smallville Fire Department was not called.

They say bad news comes in threes --- here's number two, in more ways than one ----

Kenny G Not Involved in Fatal Car Crash
Officials reported no accident at all happened today at the corner of East and West Main. A Porsche Boxster not driven by Kenny G failed to negotiate the turn on the straightaway just as an oncoming semi truck did not appear in the oncoming lane. The non-impact was witnessed by several people who reported the absence of flying debris upon impact. Then the car didn't burst into flames, at which point the Smallville Fire Department was not called.
I just heard Aaron Neville isn't dead.

...and Lady Gaga was really born in the right body

oOfxc0q.jpg

Well that made 2 singers today that couldn't make music worth a crap.
But you know, if they die, they will become over night legends, musical geniuses, one in a thousand years....or so they say.

Guess it sells over stocked albums.

But you know, if they die, they will become over night legends, musical geniuses, one in a thousand years....or so they say.

I never liked Prince or his music. I thought he sucked. I'm not happy he's dead but I'm not gonna act like I liked him just because he is.

I never liked Prince or his music. I thought he sucked. I'm not happy he's dead but I'm not gonna act like I liked him just because he is.
I liked some of Princes music. But I much prefer George Straight.

I will never laugh at this kind of news. Even if certain people do deserve a good kicking where it hurts, their family would still miss them if anything were to really happen to them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I will never laugh at this kind of news. Even if certain people do deserve a good kicking where it hurts, their family would still miss them if anything were to really happen to them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I know, but it would be hard to not celebrate if Kanye West suddenly died.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly, it was not real news.

God bless you too

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not that I wish for Mr West to die or anything, but I'm betting some one else could put to better use all that oxygen he is breathing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not that I wish for Mr West to die or anything, but I'm betting some one else could put to better use all that oxygen he is breathing.

Yeah, I shouldn't wish for it either, but the guy is such a dick.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly, it was not real news.

God bless you too
I know it wasn't, but I know how it was really meant and that is why I can't laugh at it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back