More Free Stuff to run up the debt or taxes.

Yup. Nothing is free. Its all supported by the taxpayer. The taxpayer who pays for everything.

Loads of college grads can't even find a job in this economy.

I think the taxpayers are on the hook for quite enough in this country and we don't need to add anything else.

I am retired now but I worked as an engineer and my wife a school teacher.

Most years that I worked my wife's salary went entirely to pay the yearly combined tax bills. In some years her salary was not even enough.

The cost of government is horrendous in this country and is usually the largest single expenditure of any household, regardless of income.

When my sons became of college age it was hard on us to put them through because so much of our money went to the stupid government.

For a bloated military.

Maybe the community organizer can wipe every one of their asses for them too....get his fellow marxists to help

Yup. Nothing is free. Its all supported by the taxpayer. The taxpayer who pays for everything.

Loads of college grads can't even find a job in this economy.

I think the taxpayers are on the hook for quite enough in this country and we don't need to add anything else.

I am retired now but I worked as an engineer and my wife a school teacher.

Most years that I worked my wife's salary went entirely to pay the yearly combined tax bills. In some years her salary was not even enough.

The cost of government is horrendous in this country and is usually the largest single expenditure of any household, regardless of income.

When my sons became of college age it was hard on us to put them through because so much of our money went to the stupid government.

For a bloated military.

As a nation, we maintain a military larger than the next ten nations combined

There is a price to pay and we pay for it with less money available for education, healthcare and social services

[

There is a price to pay and we pay for it with less money available for education, healthcare and social services

We also spend a shitload of money for this filthy ass bloated welfare state.

Didn't you vote for Obama? He spent more money on defense than any President in history.

If we didn't need money on defense then the money should be returned to the taxpayers. It should not automatically be spent on stupid government transfer payments.

[

We also spend a shitload of money for this filthy ass bloated welfare state.

Didn't you vote for Obama? He spent more money on defense than any President in history.

If we didn't need money on defense then the money should be returned to the taxpayers. It should not automatically be spent on stupid government transfer payments.

Other nations do not have the size of a military that we maintain. Their citizens enjoy better benefits, better retirement, more time off, better healthcare and a better social safety net

It is a choice we have made

HP_110930_Ike_Poster.jpg

E]

Other nations do not have the size of a military that we maintain. Their citizens enjoy better benefits, better retirement, more time off, better healthcare and a better social safety net

Didn't you vote for Obama who spent more money on defense than any other President in history?

Don't bitch about defense spending when you vote for idiots like Obama that does what you are bitching about. It destroys your credibility.

E]

Didn't you vote for Obama who spent more money on defense than any other President in history?

Don't bitch about defense spending when you vote for idiots like Obama that does what you are bitching about. It destroys your credibility.

Cop out

Our military structure has been in place long before Obama

Cop out

Hypocrite.

You bitch about the cost of defense and then you help to elect a President that spent more money than anybody else in the history of the world, Then you chickenshitted out and tried to blame it on somebody else. that is pathetic.

In both 2008 and 2012 I voted for a candidate that ran on a strong platform of non interventionism. You voted for a candidate that continued with interventionism.

The person you voted for fought the war in Iraq for three years, called it a success, and then reintroduced bombing of the country and sent in more troops. He has troops in the country today. He bombed Libya, that had nothing to do with the security of the US, and he escalated the war in Afghanistan, using drones to kill civilians.

He maintained the foreign garrison of American troops at 160 foreign bases.

You have no credibility bitching about excessive defense spending.

Cop out

Hypocrite.

You bitch about the cost of defense and then you help to elect a President that spent more money than anybody else in the history of the world, Then you chickenshitted out and tried to blame it on somebody else. that is pathetic.

In both 2008 and 2012 I voted for a candidate that ran on a strong platform of non interventionism. You voted for a candidate that continued with interventionism.

The person you voted for fought the war in Iraq for three years, called it a success, and then reintroduced bombing of the country and sent in more troops. He has troops in the country today. He bombed Libya, that had nothing to do with the security of the US, and he escalated the war in Afghanistan, using drones to kill civilians.

He maintained the foreign garrison of American troops at 160 foreign bases.

You have no credibility bitching about excessive defense spending.

Cop out

Obama has reduced our military spending through that stupid sequester. He has also closed a dozen foreign bases as of yesterday. Our military spending goes well beyond Obama. It goes to what our society values and wants to spend its money right now

Other countries have cut military spending and increased social spending. Our country is unwilling to do that

Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Thats why we spend what we spend on defense.

As for those other countries?? They don't need to spend on defense because when they need somone to shed blood for them they call us.

You can have your social programs and shove em up your ass. The more you give people, the more they want.

We have a generation of folks who think the Govt, i.e. the taxpayers, are here to bankroll their lives for em.

They have no need for a job because we taxpayers are being forced to pay their bills and fund their lives for em.

Its another entitlement we simply can't afford. If they want to go to college then they need to get off their asses and pay for it themselves.

Last edited:
Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Thats why we spend what we spend on defense.

As for those other countries?? They don't need to spend on defense because when they need somone to shed blood for them they call us.

You can have your social programs and shove em up your ass. The more you give people, the more they want.

We have a generation of folks who think the Govt, i.e. the taxpayers, are here to bankroll their lives for em.

They have no need for a job because we taxpayers are being forced to pay their bills and fund their lives for em.

Its another entitlement we simply can't afford. If they want to go to college then they need to get off their asses and pay for it themselves.

I'd rather spend money on the American people than building nations a half a world away

Obama has reduced our military spending through that stupid sequester. He has also closed a dozen foreign bases as of yesterday. Our military spending goes well beyond Obama. It goes to what our society values and wants to spend its money right now

Other countries have cut military spending and increased social spending. Our country is unwilling to do that

Obama has spent more money on defense than any President in history. Your denial can't run away from that.

He is like all Democrat and Republican Presidents; an interventionist and you voted for him.

He even got up in front of the AIPAC and swore that he would use all the resources of the US to protect Israel.

He has maintained 160 foreign military bases.

He bombed Libya in order to protect the oil supplies of France and the UK. It had nothing to do with the security of the US

He even called the Iraq War a "Success". He has sent back troops and is bombing again.

He escalated the war in Afghanistan.

He has used drones to kill civilians.

You voted for a President that has done what every president in the last 100 years has done.

You voted for the war monger so you have no credibility complaining about defense spending.

Obama has spent more money on defense than any President in history. Your denial can't run away from that.

He is like all Democrat and Republican Presidents; an interventionist and you voted for him.

He even got up in front of the AIPAC and swore that he would use all the resources of the US to protect Israel.

He has maintained 160 foreign military bases.

He bombed Libya in order to protect the oil supplies of France and the UK. It had nothing to do with the security of the US

He even called the Iraq War a "Success". He has sent back troops and is bombing again.

He escalated the war in Afghanistan.

He has used drones to kill civilians.

You voted for a President that has done what every president in the last 100 years has done.

You voted for the war monger so you have no credibility complaining about defense spending.

Nothing to do with what I posted, but I hope the rant makes you feel better

I think the Government should start its own university

Offer free online courses for basic freshman and sophomore subjects. Make it mandatory that all universities accept these credits
You have it backwards.

People should pay for the first 2 years of college and not qualify for government aid if they can't hold down a 3.0 GPA

I think the Government should start its own university

Offer free online courses for basic freshman and sophomore subjects. Make it mandatory that all universities accept these credits
You have it backwards.

People should pay for the first 2 years of college and not qualify for government aid if they can't hold down a 3.0 GPA

Online courses can be developed cheaply and made available free to millions of college students

From then on, they only need to be updated. It would save students billions of dollars

An educated population is well worth it. Of course, you don't want that.
Just because we recognize that we as a country can not afford it, does not mean we don't want the benefits of it.

That is the primary difference between the left and the right. Both sides WANT what is best for everyone....but the right understands that simply wanting something is not all that is necessary to get it. You have to be able to afford it.

Did you guys learn anything at all when the economy collapsed after people overextended themselves?

Seems all you learned was "it was Bush's fault"

You guys are fucking idiots.

We all enjoy our freeways, highways and streets right?
We all enjoy safely crossing over that bridge
We all enjoy science and innovation

We would bitch to high hell if that was gone.

We depend on the fda and faa to do their jobs.

Fuck all you hypocritical small government people. You're fools.
Yes, we all enjoy those things.
That is what government is for.

Asshole.

Free college for 2 years......think about it......the standards to get into a community college will increase dramatically due to an unusual supply of applicants.....

How do you think THAT will pan out?

You guys just don't think things out....Obama and his minions are a bunch of idiots that think their ideas are great until they implement them.

Forum List

Back