More guns keeping us safe.......

Wrong......criminals break the law......you don't infringe on the Rights of normal people because of criminals.

I am not that into guns...so no.

Again....criminals already know it is against the law for them to buy, own or carry guns, and if they do any of that, we can already arrest them.
And unrestricted sales from law abiding gun owners are a source of guns for criminal activities

By the way.....there is no such thing as an unrestricted sale to a criminal...the criminal already knows it is against the law for them to buy, own or carry a gun.....we can already arrest them when they do this. We already have those laws on the book.

Problem solved.
Now we need to arrest those who sell guns to criminals

Don't need to....since criminals use straw buyers to buy their guns or they steal them.......the straw buyer can buy the gun legally ......and then breaks the law by selling the gun to the criminal...that act is already against the law. Again, since you don't seem to get it....it is already against the law for the criminal to buy, own or carry a gun, regardless of who is selling it.....that is already against the law, so we can arrest them, now, and put them in jail....

And then the democrats will let them go.
These laws are mostly unenforceable which how our bought and paid for politicians designed them. I can buy 3 assault weapons today and sell them to whoever I want. When they`re used in a crime and the police show up at my door I only need to say they were stolen. The NRA beat down a proposal to make the reporting of stolen guns mandatory. They`re a lobby group for crazies, criminals and terrorists.

When they are used in a crime, the criminals who used them can already be arrested...you know, the ones who used them illegally.....we already have that law on the books. And if someone stole a gun, they can be arrested for that too....

Everything you just posted about is already a crime and the criminals who do those crimes can already be arrested......problem solved.

Also, again, it is already against the law for a criminal to buy, own or carry a gun, including rifles. So any criminal who bought a rifle from you is already breaking the law, and they can be arrested when they are caught with those rifles.....

We already have that law.....they can be arrested, prosecuted and put in jail...

So where is the issue?

Wrong......criminals break the law......you don't infringe on the Rights of normal people because of criminals.

Again....criminals already know it is against the law for them to buy, own or carry guns, and if they do any of that, we can already arrest them.
And unrestricted sales from law abiding gun owners are a source of guns for criminal activities

By the way.....there is no such thing as an unrestricted sale to a criminal...the criminal already knows it is against the law for them to buy, own or carry a gun.....we can already arrest them when they do this. We already have those laws on the book.

Problem solved.

Don't need to....since criminals use straw buyers to buy their guns or they steal them.......the straw buyer can buy the gun legally ......and then breaks the law by selling the gun to the criminal...that act is already against the law. Again, since you don't seem to get it....it is already against the law for the criminal to buy, own or carry a gun, regardless of who is selling it.....that is already against the law, so we can arrest them, now, and put them in jail....

These laws are mostly unenforceable which how our bought and paid for politicians designed them. I can buy 3 assault weapons today and sell them to whoever I want. When they`re used in a crime and the police show up at my door I only need to say they were stolen. The NRA beat down a proposal to make the reporting of stolen guns mandatory. They`re a lobby group for crazies, criminals and terrorists.

These laws are mostly unenforceable

How is that? If a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, they can be arrested, prosecuted an put in jail...how is that unenforceable?

Problem solved.

It is like underage drinking...kids can't buy alcohol.....if they do, they can be arrested......if someone sells alcohol, knowingly to a minor, they can be arrested too....same with guns.....exactly like guns....what you are implying is that we need to ban all alcohol so that people can't sell it to kids.......

That is why you are stupid.

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop incidents like this...according to the CDC and the Department of Justice.

LOL

Sure they do....the asshole shooting from the car claims he is saving a life

And since he isn't, he can be arrested and sent to prison...

However, the actual victims of crime who use their guns to save lives....do so 1.1 million times a year, according to the Centers for Disease Control, and the Department of Justice......they aren't arrested, in fact, the criminal who attacked them is arrested....unless they have to go to the hospital first.....

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop incidents like this...according to the CDC and the Department of Justice.

LOL

Sure they do....the asshole shooting from the car claims he is saving a life

And since he isn't, he can be arrested and sent to prison...

However, the actual victims of crime who use their guns to save lives....do so 1.1 million times a year, according to the Centers for Disease Control, and the Department of Justice......they aren't arrested, in fact, the criminal who attacked them is arrested....unless they have to go to the hospital first.....
Wishful thinking by gun owners

If only there were 1.1 million police reports to support that. There aren`t. Your numbers are based on Kleck`s telephone surveys conducted in 15 states and people surveyed like that can say anything they want. If 68 million people used guns defensively since I was born I should know a couple dozen of them. I don`t know any and I spent 35 years in a factory with 3,200 employees and most of them were gun owners. NORMAL gun owners, not people who sleep with a gun under their pillow because they`re scared.

Did you file a report with the police? I didn`t think so. You would be in trouble for filing a fake police report. A bus load of home invaders pulled into my driveway last week but when I came out of the house with an armload of assault weapons they took off like scared rabbits. I didn`t call the police either. :)
Typical gun owner fantasy about chasing off bad guys

My gun makes me a bad ass
Typical response from a person who can't do anything but spout the same trite nonsense.

How many of the millions of people who legally carry a gun every day go on rampages over a parking space ?
Too many

Dodge.

The fact is that people who legally carry a concealed weapon are the least likely to commit any crime

People who carry guns are most likely to use them
I have legally carried a gun for 50 years. I have prevented a rape on my wife and 2 assaults on myself. I have never fired my weapon at anyone. I own, let's say, more than a dozen and less than 2 dozen firearms Though at least 2 of them were used to take human life, I was not a party to that.

Problem solved.

How is that? If a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, they can be arrested, prosecuted an put in jail...how is that unenforceable?
I can`t be arrested for having my guns "stolen" even if I did sell them on the street corner. Yes the criminal can be arrested but I can continue my career as a straw purchaser. What is it that you don`t understand?

Potential active shooter has a change of heart after seeing “Gun Free Zone” sign
More proof and evidence that gun laws will stop mass shooters

gun-free-zone.jpg

In another major victory in the progressive movement to ban guns, a potential mass shooter changed his mind entirely after seeing a “Gun Free Zone” sign at a local park in California. If there’s one thing we know for sure, it’s that people who are soul-set on killing as many people as possible due to inner turmoil or mental illness will stop dead in their tracks when they see that guns aren’t allowed in the area.

The potential shooter’s identity is kept confidential but inside sources provided a quote from him when he turned himself into the police. Here’s what he said:

I woke up this morning with my Assault Rifle 15 in my hand and decided that I wanted to shoot a bunch of people at the park today. I drove over this afternoon and got my assault rifle out, loaded it but then I saw a sign that said “Gun Free Zone.” I don’t like breaking rules and I felt ashamed that I was currently holding a gun in a zone where guns were prohibited. I quickly came here to the police station to turn myself in.

This is just more proof that gun laws work. If we ban guns entirely and repeal the second amendment, bad guys won’t have guns either – and the ones who do will simply turn their firearms in to the local police station. This is why we need to vote blue. This is why we need to vote Democrat. This is why we need to vote for Bernie in 2020.
Which Gun Free Zones do you want to abolish?

Do you want guns on airplanes?
At sporting events?
You want visitors to schools carrying guns?
Drunks in a bar?
Thou shalt not kill is sufficient.

Typical gun owner fantasy about chasing off bad guys

My gun makes me a bad ass
Typical response from a person who can't do anything but spout the same trite nonsense.

How many of the millions of people who legally carry a gun every day go on rampages over a parking space ?
Too many

Dodge.

The fact is that people who legally carry a concealed weapon are the least likely to commit any crime

I have legally carried a gun for 50 years. I have prevented a rape on my wife and 2 assaults on myself. I have never fired my weapon at anyone. I own, let's say, more than a dozen and less than 2 dozen firearms Though at least 2 of them were used to take human life, I was not a party to that.
Nice story Ernie but anyone can tell bullshit stories.

Dodge.

people who illegally carry guns are more likely to use them
Those who lawfully carry them only use them when others use them illegally.

I walked around with an " illegal " (not registered ) 38 special for years .Its even been in the Empire state buildingbefore they had metal detectors

I did business with someone on the 44th floor...i was in there all the time

Never had to use it ...BUt would of if i absolutely had to
None of my firearms are registered there is no law requiring that they are registered
So I have no clue what your saying.
So you can easily sell a gun to a criminal and nobody is the wiser

You are part of the problem
You confuse ability with reality. You imagine that everyone is a potential killer once they possess a firearm. Progressives' belief that society is to blame for bad behavior is ludicrous.
Millions of Americans own forks. We are not all fat. Half of us have penises. We are not all rapists.
If I have pants on, I am armed. You have nothing to worry about and every reason to thank me as long as you abide by the rules of a civil society.

Too many

Dodge.

Nice story Ernie but anyone can tell bullshit stories.
I suppose I could get my first wife to relate her story. The first assault was just me and the crack head with the serrated steak knife and the second happened in my bar in front on 6 people.
As to the 2 weapons I own that have taken human life... One is a 7'7 mm Arisaka used by a Japanese sniper during WW II The second is a 12 gauge pump that was used in a suicide. BOY, if you want to ever call me a liar again, I suggest you provide proof.

Problem solved.

I can`t be arrested for having my guns "stolen" even if I did sell them on the street corner. Yes the criminal can be arrested but I can continue my career as a straw purchaser. What is it that you don`t understand?
You can't be arrested for having your guns stolen, because that is not a crime. Acting as a straw purchaser is a crime. If you suspect I sold the weapon I reported stolen, prosecute me, but what is the point of placing restrictions on my neighbor's 2nd Amendment rights?

My neighbor on the other side is about 5'2" and weighs, I'd imagine, 450 pounds. Maybe, just maybe, we should restrict her right to own forks. I'm 5'9" and weigh in at about 135. Should my fork be taken from me?

You people amaze me. You consider abortion a right and believe that right should not be infringed. Hell, you even want the government to provide free abortions.
Where are my free guns?

None of my firearms are registered there is no law requiring that they are registered
So I have no clue what your saying.
So you can easily sell a gun to a criminal and nobody is the wiser

You are part of the problem

Criminals get all of their guns illegally, since they are forbidden by law from buying, owning or carrying guns....and their primary source are friends and family who can pass Federal background checks......their baby mommas, girlfriends, grandmas, mothers, sisters........

It is already against the law for a criminals to buy, own or carry a gun. When we catch a criminal with a gun, they can already be arrested and put in jail...

We have that law already.......
And the typical gun owner is an open source of criminals getting guns

I know a guy who has a gun he is trying to get rid of.......Interested?

Lol
Na, not really
Rural America has next to no violence, and firearms outnumber people many, many times over.
So it’s not the firearms that’s the problem. It’s progressive controlled urban America was extremely strict gun control laws where the violence resides… And not enough firearms in law abiding citizens possession...

Entire family in critical condition after road rage shooting set off fireworks in car

Authorities say the family was driving in their truck in Harris County when the father got into a dispute with another driver on the road.

Both drivers eventually pulled into a gas station, where the second driver pulled out a gun. The father attempted to drive off, but when the second driver fired toward his truck, the gunshots struck the vehicle and set off fireworks that the family was carrying, police said.

More guns keeping us safe

Problem solved.

Lol
Shit happens
That does not mean there is a need for socialism… In fact the opposite is true

Forum List

Back