More on the prom canceling

Well it is a good thing I am not a christian, and believe Jesus was either a myth or a normal man who did good things. So I don't have to play by his rules. ;)

Well, apparently you and prom girl have alot in common, she thinks she shouldn't have to follow rules either.

that not the problem the problem was the volition of denying her the right to bring her gf and tux.

god people like you are the reason we can't move on. "but but the rules" tell me you go 30 mph on a road thats a posted speed limit number? i doubt you do.

don't tell me you do jay walk either. i am sure you do this to

No, i just go hop hop hop.

joining a group does acutally help you a lot more. 1. i had an aid in one of my class and i was not doing well in till she left.. i was part of the ffa. even my teacher Mr jonhs said she was holding me back. i was shy at first, i wouldn't answer phone or anything like that.

but in time i answer phone calls wrote down who paid for there dog grooming took money took dog tied them up the correct way. and made sure seclude was set for people on dogs and other people on cleaning floor/tools

Well, apparently you and prom girl have alot in common, she thinks she shouldn't have to follow rules either.

that not the problem the problem was the volition of denying her the right to bring her gf and tux.

god people like you are the reason we can't move on. "but but the rules" tell me you go 30 mph on a road thats a posted speed limit number? i doubt you do.

sorry but accodring to police hoping and jay walking are the same thing. your lucky cops dont' give enough rats bums to care.

joining a group does acutally help you a lot more. 1. i had an aid in one of my class and i was not doing well in till she left.. i was part of the ffa. even my teacher Mr jonhs said she was holding me back. i was shy at first, i wouldn't answer phone or anything like that.

but in time i answer phone calls wrote down who paid for there dog grooming took money took dog tied them up the correct way. and made sure seclude was set for people on dogs and other people on cleaning floor/tools

Sounds like Mr. Johns opened you up.

froggy-albums-pics-picture1498-eye-of-a-needles-1.jpg
[/IMG] Notice the man trying to pull the camel through the hole in the wall. That hole is the eye of a needle.

I wanna be the guy looking through the luggage for the owner's wallet, video camera, jewelry, and Franincense.

sorry but accodring to police hoping and jay walking are the same thing. your lucky cops dont' give enough rats bums to care.

I got a $5.00 ticket for parking in the middle of the street and going into the shop.

Like they say "whats good for the gander is good for the goose".

Well it is a good thing I am not a christian, and believe Jesus was either a myth or a normal man who did good things. So I don't have to play by his rules. ;)

What rules are those? Fighting for her first amendment rights?

She could have went and showed off her lover, but to rub it in the face of authority, well now she will be forever more remembered as that trashy girl who ruined the prom.

She could have went and showed off her lover, but to rub it in the face of authority, well now she will be forever more remembered as that trashy girl who ruined the prom.

Trashy girl? Do you know this girl?
And how did she rub it their face? She asked permission to attend prom with her girlfriend, she could of just showed up, but instead showed enough respect to ask first.
You are the one who is trashy and very judgmental, something Jesus also frowns upon.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

yep it is right there.....freedom to slap clams.....:lol:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

They told her she couldn't wear a tux, but thanks for adding more bullshit to the conversation. Froggy did need a friend to help him out.

They told her she couldn't wear a tux, but thanks for adding more bullshit to the conversation. Froggy did need a friend to help him out.

yep...because i am so serious.....the whole conversation is bullshit.....

right of the people peaceably to assemble = right of the people to "slap clams," pack fudge, and do the horizonal mambo.

And how did she rub it their face? She asked permission to attend prom with her girlfriend, she could of just showed up, but instead showed enough respect to ask first.
You are the one who is trashy and very judgmental, something Jesus also frowns upon.

You go to that town in a few years and mention her name you'll see i'm right.

right of the people peaceably to assemble = right of the people to "slap clams," pack fudge, and do the horizonal mambo.

how about she is a student and she has the same right to go to the prom and wear what she wants the same as any other student.....

You go to that town in a few years and mention her name you'll see i'm right.

Even on Her Birthday?:confused:

how about she is a student and she has the same right to go to the prom and wear what she wants the same as any other student.....

Sure.

Now she has the right NOT to go to the prom; same as any other student.

I'm sure $30,000, and a trip to NYC to meet other Bull Dykes will help her through the pain of not "slapping clams" at a High School Prom.

Sure.

Now she has the right NOT to go to the prom; same as any other student.

I'm sure $30,000, and a trip to NYC to meet other Bull Dykes will help her through the pain of not "slapping clams" at a High School Prom.

i am sure she will get a lot more than 30k for her pain and suffering.....she strikes me more of a lipstick than a bull.....

Forum List

Back