More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skooks, Went to the Chicago White Sox Opening home game Friday. dude, it snowed off and on for the day. The next day, the groundscrew had to shovel snow off of the infield tarp to get it off the field for the Saturday game because it was too heavy to move it. LMAO. April 9. Snow on the grass at the start of the game. I froze my arse off dude.

dang...............

My Dad went to Yankee Stadium on the day Maris tied Ruth with 60 homers. He froze......and always remember he told me the Stadium ran out of coffee. Of course, that was late Sept.........but if you follow the shit promised by the global warming k00ks, he should have been sipping on an ice cold beer!!!

duh

The AGW k00ks lack common sense..........weve known that forever...........and the bottom line is, as long as we are seeing shit like this, nobody is going to take global warming seriously. These idiots counter with, "You idiot......we've always seen cold weather on opening day!!!".

Fuckking duh..........that's the whole point!!!:2up::rofl::rofl::rofl:
exactly, they fall right into the crack we create by making the statement. Of course climate hasn't changed in your lifetime. Funny, they think it has, but yet then admit, dah, it's winter. Well yeah stupid fk, right? Ask them, So in their lives what has changed, and there will be crickets.

All I know is......there is a marked difference in the climate here on Long Island in recent years: no more 90 degree temperatures. Less than a handful since 2012. When I grew up, many, many summer days we found ourselves at the beach frying our asses off. But no more.......

So.............. :wtf::wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Skooks, Went to the Chicago White Sox Opening home game Friday. dude, it snowed off and on for the day. The next day, the groundscrew had to shovel snow off of the infield tarp to get it off the field for the Saturday game because it was too heavy to move it. LMAO. April 9. Snow on the grass at the start of the game. I froze my arse off dude.

dang...............

My Dad went to Yankee Stadium on the day Maris tied Ruth with 60 homers. He froze......and always remember he told me the Stadium ran out of coffee. Of course, that was late Sept.........but if you follow the shit promised by the global warming k00ks, he should have been sipping on an ice cold beer!!!

duh

The AGW k00ks lack common sense..........weve known that forever...........and the bottom line is, as long as we are seeing shit like this, nobody is going to take global warming seriously. These idiots counter with, "You idiot......we've always seen cold weather on opening day!!!".

exactly, they fall right into the crack we create by making the statement. Of course climate hasn't changed in your lifetime. Funny, they think it has, but yet then admit, dah, it's winter. Well yeah stupid fk, right? Ask them, So in their lives what has changed, and there will be crickets.

All I know is......there is a marked difference in the climate here on Long Island in recent years: no more 90 degree temperatures. Less than a handful since 2012. When I grew up, many, many summer days we found ourselves at the beach frying our asses off. But no more.......

but, but, but the CO2 is at 409? so fking what, is all I got to say, now tell me what that means.

97pct-expertise-chart.jpg

source

dang...............

duh

but, but, but the CO2 is at 409? so fking what, is all I got to say, now tell me what that means.

Kilauea has a bad case of gas.. :9:

And if the base of the mountain continues to rise and expand an eruption may very well be imminent.. Its now putting out over 600 metric tons of gas a day, a rise of over 500 tons/day in just two weeks.

Superhuman Seraphim

Here are three comic book characters re-spun for poignant modern age eco-disaster dialogue:

1. Plastic Man (DC Comics) makes people feel 'giddy' about the development of biodegradable plastics

2. Ant-Man (Marvel Comics) makes children less afraid of pesky stinging red ants on a hill

3. Nuclear Man (DC Comics) is a nemesis of Superman and makes people jittery about science

Superhuman Seraphim

Here are three comic book characters re-spun for poignant modern age eco-disaster dialogue:

1. Plastic Man (DC Comics) makes people feel 'giddy' about the development of biodegradable plastics

2. Ant-Man (Marvel Comics) makes children less afraid of pesky stinging red ants on a hill

3. Nuclear Man (DC Comics) is a nemesis of Superman and makes people jittery about science

lmao.........never knew about these superhero guys. Superhero fAiL:fu:

Hey Billy...........lmao.....nobody is caring about Earth Day anymore >>>

Earth Day 2016: Do people still care?
sk00ks, what I'd like to know is why one day here in Chicago I freeze my nuts off and in two days it's 75 degrees out. I mean if CO2 causes heat and it's always there, why do the temps change drastically by 20+ degrees from one day to the next? Why isn't it always warm if CO2 is the blanket? WHY? can anyone answer a simple question?

oh, sorry, I lost it there for a moment I was laughing so hard.

Hey Billy...........lmao.....nobody is caring about Earth Day anymore >>>

Earth Day 2016: Do people still care?
sk00ks, what I'd like to know is why one day here in Chicago I freeze my nuts off and in two days it's 75 degrees out. I mean if CO2 causes heat and it's always there, why do the temps change drastically by 20+ degrees from one day to the next? Why isn't it always warm if CO2 is the blanket? WHY? can anyone answer a simple question?

oh, sorry, I lost it there for a moment I was laughing so hard.

lol....that made me burst out laughing JC..........

So much winning.........every day since the first time I arrived in this forum Im winning........laughing the whole way while the other side gets their balls busted and get angrier and angrier :2up:

Steep decline in forest fires in the western USA. Not good >> www.metla.fi/silvafennica/full/sf45/sf451139.pdf

More AGW k00k losing..........these meatheads are always talking about these forest fires as some kind of a major shift in the climate when actually, they are drastically down in number. duh

So much winning..............:coffee:

Its amazing what happens when the forests little lightning fires are allowed to burn the slash and floor fuels yearly... The US forest service started to allow this about 10 years ago and now that nature is back in charge its controlling it quite well.. That and increase in CO2 is making the trees healthily and greener..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back