More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

Thanks for showing that COVID itself can lead to myocarditis.

So, now how about some data about a higher rate of deaths for people from this since 2021.

Thanks
You asked someone else that.....

You overlook this part of the link?

Since the introduction of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in the United States in December 2020, an elevated risk for myocarditis among mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients has been observed, particularly among males aged 12–29 years, with 39–47 expected cases of myocarditis, pericarditis, and myopericarditis per million second mRNA COVID-19 vaccine doses administered (6). A recent study from Israel reported that mRNA COVID-19 vaccination was associated with an elevated risk for myocarditis (risk ratio = 3.24; 95% CI = 1.55–12.44); in the same study, a separate analysis showed that SARS-CoV-2 infection was a strong risk factor for myocarditis (risk ratio = 18.28, 95% CI = 3.95–25.12) (4). On June 23, 2021, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices concluded that the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination clearly outweighed the risks for myocarditis after vaccination (6). The present study supports this recommendation by providing evidence of an elevated risk for myocarditis among persons of all ages with diagnosed COVID-19.

Since the introduction of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in the United States in December 2020, an elevated risk for myocarditis among mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients has been observed, particularly among males aged 12–29 years, with 39–47 expected cases of myocarditis, pericarditis, and myopericarditis per million second mRNA COVID-19 vaccine doses administered (6). A recent study from Israel reported that mRNA COVID-19 vaccination was associated with an elevated risk for myocarditis (risk ratio = 3.24; 95% CI = 1.55–12.44); in the same study, a separate analysis showed that SARS-CoV-2 infection was a strong risk factor for myocarditis (risk ratio = 18.28, 95% CI = 3.95–25.12) (4). On June 23, 2021, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices concluded that the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination clearly outweighed the risks for myocarditis after vaccination (6). The present study supports this recommendation by providing evidence of an elevated risk for myocarditis among persons of all ages with diagnosed COVID-19.

The Gator is a leftist troll. Don't expect honesty from it.

I did miss that, thanks.

So, the vaccine brings an elevated risk for myocarditis while the actual virus brings a strong risk myocarditis, 5.6 times the risk from the virus than the vaccine.

And still no data showing a higher number of deaths from this compared to prior to 2020.

Maybe you need to stop chewing the one you have and face reality.

An inconvenient truth?

It's not me that is making shit up like you do. Just how many times does everyone keep asking you and your MAGAts for legit cites and you only respond with insults. I don't think I can ever come up with anything to describe your low intel.

It's not me that is making shit up like you do. Just how many times does everyone keep asking you and your MAGAts for legit cites and you only respond with insults. I don't think I can ever come up with anything to describe your low intel.

Ha hah hah....speaking of insults and low intel......

I don't believe I responded to you with insults.
It is very well know of Fauci's flip flopping on just about everything.
Debbie Birx's book is real, you should look it up.

Regarding legit sites, here is one that is top notch, which I linked for you previously:

Ha hah hah....speaking of insults and low intel......

I don't believe I responded to you with insults.
It is very well know of Fauci's flip flopping on just about everything.
Debbie Birx's book is real, you should look it up.

Regarding legit sites, here is one that is top notch, which I linked for you previously:

And your cite comes with a warning about accepting this as fact

WARNING - This email originated from outside the State of Nevada. Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders

WARNING - This email originated from outside the State of Nevada. Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders
That doesn't address content accuracy........

Most of it is just pure old outright jealousy on some folk's part, where as they are trying to drag everyone into their personal situations, and this is so they won't feelz lonely in those situations (behind their mask or after taking their shot's), in which they have chosen to wear or to do upon their own personal choices exercised in their own lives.
Yep. In my opinion, the pandemic's greatest gift to thinking people is that it exposed the militant hypocrisy that average people are capable of. Add government and media backing to this and it's a lot easier to understand how 1930s Germany evolved as it did.

If the Feds try anymore "lockdowns" they're going to need more than fear mongering media to accomplish it.

Meh....you need to realize Israel is one of the countries tracking unexplained covid vax related deaths. The US ( CDC ) is not.....wonder why.

Meh, another lie to fit your narrative. You'll make up any story, conjure any lie, push whatever false conspiracy or rumor in order to achieve your goal of being a hard right complainer and snowflake nutjob. This is all I've ever known conservatives to do, they bitch, whine and complain about everything, especially when they are told by their masters to do so. During the height of the pandemic, they complained about wearing masks, the technology behind the mask, about lockdowns, about having to get a shot in the arm, about the vaccines, etc, etc. Now that the pandemic is over, they are still complaining.

doesn't it make sense that the average death rate will go to the 70%
except it isn't happening.
You aware of what else "isn't happening" in regard to these sudden deaths? Not one official entity in government or academia is engaged in even a simple correlative study to determine how many of these "died suddenly" events are happening in vaccinated vs unvaccinated people. As I said before, the numbers, even if they were nearly exclusively among vaccinated people, would not provide absolute proof of the vaccines being the cause but without such a study it will be nearly impossible to ever determine if the two are related.

So... why do you suppose CDC, WHO, or multiple universities aren't trying to collect simple data that already exists?

Meh, another lie to fit your narrative. You'll make up any story, conjure any lie, push whatever false conspiracy or rumor in order to achieve your goal of being a hard right complainer and snowflake nutjob. This is all I've ever known conservatives to do, they bitch, whine and complain about everything, especially when they are told by their masters to do so. During the height of the pandemic, they complained about wearing masks, the technology behind the mask, about lockdowns, about having to get a shot in the arm, about the vaccines, etc, etc. Now that the pandemic is over, they are still complaining.
Well thank you for the kind words.....hope you have a fine day.

Only issue for you, is everything that 'they' complained about has been proven to be true.

You aware of what else "isn't happening" in regard to these sudden deaths? Not one official entity in government or academia is engaged in even a simple correlative study to determine how many of these "died suddenly" events are happening in vaccinated vs unvaccinated people. As I said before, the numbers, even if they were nearly exclusively among vaccinated people, would not provide absolute proof of the vaccines being the cause but without such a study it will be nearly impossible to ever determine if the two are related.

So... why do you suppose CDC, WHO, or multiple universities aren't trying to collect simple data that already exists?

Nice post edit. Say goodnight, Gracie

That doesn't address content accuracy........

Actually, it does. It has zero scientific weight since it's all personal opinion.

I think you really do need to read your cites before you use them to support your lie.

Did the FBI write that warning ? Looks like a Twitter communication.. ROTFLMBO 🤣

Only issue for you, is everything that 'they' complained about has been proven to be true.

I have no issues because I don't believe in your fairytales. I'm not part of the cult. Have all the following been proven true?

Covid vaccine magnetizes you
Covid vaccine is meant to depopulate earth
Covid vaccine turns you into the undead
Covid vaccine gives you covid
Covid vaccine causes cancer
Covid vaccine has microchips to track you
Covid vaccine changes your dna

These look like the unhinged rambling excuses children come up with to get out of seeing the doctor, except the scary part is, they're not, these are made up by grown men and women in this country, who live in some sort of alternate reality.

I have no issues because I don't believe in your fairytales. I'm not part of the cult. Have all the following been proven true?

Covid vaccine magnetizes you
Covid vaccine is meant to depopulate earth
Covid vaccine turns you into the undead
Covid vaccine gives you covid
Covid vaccine causes cancer
Covid vaccine has microchips to track you
Covid vaccine changes your dna

These look like the unhinged rambling excuses children come up with to get out of seeing the doctor, except the scary part is, they're not, these are made up by grown men and women in this country, who live in some sort of alternate reality.
Regardless of what the excuses are that works for anyone, it's their choice to make. Got it ?

It's strange to me when I see people who are so passionate in their defense of Big Pharma.

Actually, I get that one of the most vocal ones here has a loved one who is in the medical industry. Still though, this isn't rocket science... the people who have been pushing this whole thing from the start are also the ones profiting from it. Use your noodle, people. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back