More than 100 charges. 19 people. 3 companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained.

Not a single one of any of the charges has anything to do with Trump at all. It looks like Flynn will be allowed to withdraw his plea and that case will be dumped.

Most of those under indictment are Russian so the charges themselves are empty and meaningless. This is what they are wasting our money on.

The charges have to do with those who are accepting lesser charges in return for testimony

If Flynn withdraws his plea ......he will face prison
Not a tempting option for a general
He looks like he can handle himself. I'd be willing to bet he would fare better than you.
He will sing rather than face prison

Not a single one of any of the charges has anything to do with Trump at all. It looks like Flynn will be allowed to withdraw his plea and that case will be dumped.

Most of those under indictment are Russian so the charges themselves are empty and meaningless. This is what they are wasting our money on.

The charges have to do with those who are accepting lesser charges in return for testimony

He looks like he can handle himself. I'd be willing to bet he would fare better than you.
He knows how to kill with his bare hands. He might have fun in prison.

Yup, at his age he would be the butt boy.

I wish you could say that to his face.

Something you have a lot of experience with. Virtually nothing you predict ever happens, I applaud your stupidity and your perseverance. Flynn is going to walk away and it will be glorious to watch everyone melt down.

Something you have a lot of experience with. Virtually nothing you predict ever happens, I applaud your stupidity and your perseverance. Flynn is going to walk away and it will be glorious to watch everyone melt down.
I gave you the predictions for VA, NJ, and AL. I told you that Trump continues to lose traction. I told you that you don't have a clue what's going on. :)

Forum List

Back