More than 900 people have been fatally shot by police officers in 2015

well what makes you think they don't? If you can't produce an account of one, why then are you making an accusation you can't back up? I'm sorry, but dude, now you're out there.

Its simple.

The stats just destroy the lefts anti cop argument. 0.1% of cops shoot someone. And the majority are clearly justified.

People are starting to see just how tiny the stat is.

And the left knows they look silly. So.....their new stance is "They kill way more....they just don't report it".

Which is ridiculous obviously.

Really, I'm interested in seeing how you dismiss their other data with your switcheroo logic

Race remains the most volatile flash point in any accounting of police shootings. Although black men make up only 6 percent of the U.S. population, they account for 40 percent of the unarmed men shot to death by police this year, The Post’s database shows. In the majority of cases in which police shot and killed a person who had attacked someone with a weapon or brandished a gun, the person who was shot was white. But a hugely disproportionate number — 3 in 5 — of those killed after exhibiting less threatening behavior were black or Hispanic.
oh god, there you go again, you're pissing all over the place here. would you please stop. You know your statistics can be shot down by the crime in those areas. dude is it you wish to see the statistics on the black on black deaths for the population size of the blacks verses white. Yeah they kill each other a lot.Might be why the old police department is called frequently into those areas. Or do you think people don't call the cops when they witness shootings and robberies?

You know your statistics can be shot down by the crime in those areas.

There ya go! Except you forgot to shoot them down. I'm sure you just forgot to, right?
yeah, you stay in that 10 mile radius of chi town and you'll find that the stats are really high. and if you took the numbers by race, they are double to triple other races. but hey, you go piss along

Hey! Are you purposefully forgetting to shoot down those stats after claiming you can?

Reported to WHO? That's the issue.
well what makes you think they don't? If you can't produce an account of one, why then are you making an accusation you can't back up? I'm sorry, but dude, now you're out there.

Its simple.

The stats just destroy the lefts anti cop argument. 0.1% of cops shoot someone. And the majority are clearly justified.

And the left knows they look silly. So.....their new stance is "They kill way more....they just don't report it".

It simple: you're nobody. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're not a source on this topic. Thus, any time you cite yourself, you're just offering meaningless gibberish.

Meanwhile, the FBI director says there are no reliable numbers on the number of people shot by police.

The FBI Director vs your meaningless gibberish has the same winner every time: The FBI Director.
again, what's with you and the FBI director. What is it he can't get. It's all available to him. Bucs stated that already, me thinks you are in love with the FBI director.

It's all available to him. Bucs stated that already,

Welp, if Bucs said it it must be the truth :alcoholic:
It is. I believe him, makes sense and I would say that the FBI director has no authority over the states and there are no laws on the books mandating anything you all are asking. simply put, you're barking at a tree.

Its simple.

It simple: you're nobody. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're not a source on this topic. Thus, any time you cite yourself, you're just offering meaningless gibberish.

Meanwhile, the FBI director says there are no reliable numbers on the number of people shot by police.

The FBI Director vs your meaningless gibberish has the same winner every time: The FBI Director.
again, what's with you and the FBI director. What is it he can't get. It's all available to him. Bucs stated that already, me thinks you are in love with the FBI director.

It is. I believe him, makes sense and I would say that the FBI director has no authority over the states and there are no laws on the books mandating anything you all are asking. simply put, you're barking at a tree.

Believing someone isnt proof tho

Its simple.

Really, I'm interested in seeing how you dismiss their other data with your switcheroo logic

Race remains the most volatile flash point in any accounting of police shootings. Although black men make up only 6 percent of the U.S. population, they account for 40 percent of the unarmed men shot to death by police this year, The Post’s database shows. In the majority of cases in which police shot and killed a person who had attacked someone with a weapon or brandished a gun, the person who was shot was white. But a hugely disproportionate number — 3 in 5 — of those killed after exhibiting less threatening behavior were black or Hispanic.
oh god, there you go again, you're pissing all over the place here. would you please stop. You know your statistics can be shot down by the crime in those areas. dude is it you wish to see the statistics on the black on black deaths for the population size of the blacks verses white. Yeah they kill each other a lot.Might be why the old police department is called frequently into those areas. Or do you think people don't call the cops when they witness shootings and robberies?

There ya go! Except you forgot to shoot them down. I'm sure you just forgot to, right?
yeah, you stay in that 10 mile radius of chi town and you'll find that the stats are really high. and if you took the numbers by race, they are double to triple other races. but hey, you go piss along

Hey! Are you purposefully forgetting to shoot down those stats after claiming you can?
where'd I say I'd do that. you pissing all over yourself again? yeppers.

Its simple.

You believe that if the government doesn't use a building for 24 hours its 'abandoned' under the law. So clearly 'what you believe' means jack shit in terms of the world the rest of us live in.

Try again. Offering us actual evidence. Not your 'belief'.

Its simple.

so where's yours that the cops don't do that.

Its simple.

You believe that if the government doesn't use a building for 24 hours its 'abandoned' under the law. So clearly 'what you believe' means jack shit in terms of the world the rest of us live in.

are you going to delete that post LIAR? I see you can't prove what you posted so delete the post fk.

The Post found "a great majority" of those 900 were ARMED and resisting.

Hmmmm. Guno....that kinda kills your premise.

Oh....premise means hypothesis or point you're trying to make. Sorry Guno.
No, you aren't sorry for Batshit being a flipping idiot.

How many of those were justified? Most of them. The WP article says most were armed and most attacked the cop.

So....out of 1,000,000 cops....nation of 350,000,000......they shot dead 900 and probably 800 were justified.

So....if 100 were NOT justified (doubtful but for argument sake) that means.......what....about 0.001%

Thanks Guno for showing us what a statistically TINY issue this is.

The only abuses that happen are ones you hear about. Which means that all the other cops are good by default because cops are good except when they are bad.

:spinner:Weeeee

Circular logic is the best because the best logic is circular!!!
He cited the article moron.

Its simple.

BTW, I admitted that you stupid fk. it was 48 hours.

You said : You know your statistics can be shot down by the crime in those areas.

So are you saying you cant now? Or do I have to ask you a certain number of times before you do?

My gawd.....that was so hard.

Took me an entire 5 minutes to find data on all the police shootings in the 2 states I've spent most of my life in (SC and GA).

I had to search long and hard and dig through piles of....well.....I ate a peanut butter & jelly sandwich while I went to GBI and SLED websites....the State Police agencies of those states.

Those evil tricky city and county cops!!!! Hiding all their shooting info DEEP inside the...um....websites of their state police. SC cops discharged their firearms 209 times in the past 5 years. SLED mandates this be reported to them. SLED can mandate it in their state. The FBI cannot. States rights, yay!!

so where's yours that the cops don't do that.

Where is my what that cops dont do what? Dont forget, believing someone doesnt make it a fact

So since JC has devolved into his typical senile declarations that everyone is a 'liar', lets let him get back to his pudding cup and discuss the topic:

Currently, the FBI struggles to gather the most basic data. Reporting is voluntary, and since 2011, less than 3 percent of the nation’s 18,000 state and local police agencies have reported fatal shootings by their officers to the FBI. As a result, FBI records over the past decade show only about 400 police shootings a year — an average of 1.1 deaths per day.

According to The Post’s analysis, the daily death toll so far for 2015 is close to 2.6. At that pace, police will have shot and killed nearly 1,000 people by the end of the year.

Fatal police shootings in 2015 approaching 400 nationwide

But when the FBI relies on voluntary reporting from local law enforcement, they get a number less than HALF what the Post has confirmed. With the FBI acknowledging the comparative accuracy of the Posts analysis. Even using it as the basis of a new database on the topic.

Its outrageous that this reporting be voluntary. Local Law Enforcement should be required to report every police shooting to the FBI so that we can get accurate information on how many people the police have shot.

Took me an entire 5 minutes to find data on all the police shootings in the 2 states I've spent most of my life in (SC and GA).

I had to search long and hard and dig through piles of....well.....I ate a peanut butter & jelly sandwich while I went to GBI and SLED websites....the State Police agencies of those states.

Those evil tricky city and county cops!!!! Hiding all their shooting info DEEP inside the...um....websites of their state police. SC cops discharged their firearms 209 times in the past 5 years. SLED mandates this be reported to them. SLED can mandate it in their state. The FBI cannot. States rights, yay!!

5 minutes and you have all the data :badgrin:

Those evil tricky city and county cops!!!! Hiding all their shooting info DEEP inside the...um....websites of their state police.

Says meaningless gibberish. SHOW us with evidence that local law enforcement gives accurate and reliable numbers to the FBI on police shootings.

The FBI director acknowledges that they don't have reliable data on the topic.

With less than 3% of local law enforcement voluntarily reporting these stats to the FBI, its understandable why we don't have it. The reporting shouldn't be voluntary.

You said : You know your statistics can be shot down by the crime in those areas.

So are you saying you cant now? Or do I have to ask you a certain number of times before you do?

in 2012 there were 13% Black men, here is the information from the FBI, you know the place that can't get any stats on states cops records?

Sorry, forgot the link:
This chart explains why black people fear being killed by the police
police_shooting_by_race.0.png

Last edited:

5 minutes and you have all the data :badgrin:
5 minutes and he had the data to prove his point, yep!!!!

Forum List

Back