More than 900 people have been fatally shot by police officers in 2015

I'm willing to be open minded though.

Show me ONE....just 1....police deadly shooting where the cops just...didn't do a report.

Just 1.

Reported to WHO? That's the issue.
well what makes you think they don't? If you can't produce an account of one, why then are you making an accusation you can't back up? I'm sorry, but dude, now you're out there.

Its simple.

The stats just destroy the lefts anti cop argument. 0.1% of cops shoot someone. And the majority are clearly justified.

People are starting to see just how tiny the stat is.

And the left knows they look silly. So.....their new stance is "They kill way more....they just don't report it".

Which is ridiculous obviously.
well again they are looking for all of the records to be made public by every city in the US and for someone to be compiling that information. Fine, but who owns that, it isn't the police. Someone needs to go get it. I assign skylar he/she seems interested enough to go collect years and years of useless data for the pleasure of putting out a report no one will give two shits about.

Last edited:

Show me ONE....just 1....police deadly shooting where the cops just...didn't do a report.

Just 1.

well what makes you think they don't? If you can't produce an account of one, why then are you making an accusation you can't back up? I'm sorry, but dude, now you're out there.

Its simple.

The stats just destroy the lefts anti cop argument. 0.1% of cops shoot someone. And the majority are clearly justified.

And the left knows they look silly. So.....their new stance is "They kill way more....they just don't report it".

It simple: you're nobody. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're not a source on this topic. Thus, any time you cite yourself, you're just offering meaningless gibberish.

Meanwhile, the FBI director says there are no reliable numbers on the number of people shot by police.

The FBI Director vs your meaningless gibberish has the same winner every time: The FBI Director.

How many of those were justified? Most of them. The WP article says most were armed and most attacked the cop.

So....out of 1,000,000 cops....nation of 350,000,000......they shot dead 900 and probably 800 were justified.

So....if 100 were NOT justified (doubtful but for argument sake) that means.......what....about 0.001%

Thanks Guno for showing us what a statistically TINY issue this is.

Innocent life as a statistic? Out of womb out of mind.

Just 1.

Its simple.

Really, I'm interested in seeing how you dismiss their other data with your switcheroo logic

Race remains the most volatile flash point in any accounting of police shootings. Although black men make up only 6 percent of the U.S. population, they account for 40 percent of the unarmed men shot to death by police this year, The Post’s database shows. In the majority of cases in which police shot and killed a person who had attacked someone with a weapon or brandished a gun, the person who was shot was white. But a hugely disproportionate number — 3 in 5 — of those killed after exhibiting less threatening behavior were black or Hispanic.

Just 1.

Its simple.

well again they are looking for all of the records to be made public by ever city in the US and for someone to be compiling that information. Fine, but who owns that, it isn't the police. Someone needs to go get it. I assign skylar he/she seems interested enough to go collect years and years of useless data for the pleasure of putting out a report no one will give two shits about.

Not me. The FBI Director. Its the Director that's calling for accurate and reliable numbers on how many people local LEOs kill every year.

The reporting is voluntary. It should be mandatory. And we should absolutely have reliable numbers on the topic.

Right now, even the FBI Director doesn't know the actual number. Which is utterly outrageous. We should know down to the last name every single person that our police kill every year.

Just 1.

The county coroner and state police. That's who. Then the case file on record for....well....forever.

Next?

Show me ONE case....just ONE....where cops A) killed someone and B) didn't do a report.

And sorry....police nationwide aren't gonna do a spreadsheet delivered right to you and Bernie Sanders door.
Buc, they're saying that there isn't an agency in the fed gov tracking all of the shootings. That's what they're complaining about.

Not us. The FBI director is complaining that he can't get reliable numbers on police shootings, as the reporting from local law enforcement is VOLUNTARY.

That's ridiculous. It shouldn't be voluntary. It should be mandatory. If I ask how many people the police shot to death this year, I shouldn't have to be guessing. And the FBI Director certainly shouldn't.

We should have accurate, reliable and Mandatory reporting from Local LEO on how many people their officers have shot to death.
Well does the FBI director have jurisdiction over every police station in the country? fk, can't you fking think things through how fking ridiculous that sounds? What the fk.

It should be mandatory to do what? Who is going to collect all the data, it has to be compiled assembled and put in a report who is going to do that and where is the law that states that should happen? Have you discussed this with your state representative yet? you should it bugs you.

Just 1.

The county coroner and state police. That's who. Then the case file on record for....well....forever.

Next?

Show me ONE case....just ONE....where cops A) killed someone and B) didn't do a report.

And sorry....police nationwide aren't gonna do a spreadsheet delivered right to you and Bernie Sanders door.
Buc, they're saying that there isn't an agency in the fed gov tracking all of the shootings. That's what they're complaining about.

Not us. The FBI director is complaining that he can't get reliable numbers on police shootings, as the reporting from local law enforcement is VOLUNTARY.

That's ridiculous. It shouldn't be voluntary. It should be mandatory. If I ask how many people the police shot to death this year, I shouldn't have to be guessing. And the FBI Director certainly shouldn't.

We should have accurate, reliable and Mandatory reporting from Local LEO on how many people their officers have shot to death.

We do. It's right there at the state level for anyone who wants it. The FBI wants every state to gift wrap it and deliver it.

It is MANDATORY. Go to any police academy in America and ask "If I kill someone as a cop do I have to do a report?" Yes. Yes you do.

Every on duty police shooting IS DOCUMENTED on an official government document. All 50 state police agencies have this info. So does each coroner's office.

Why hasn't the FBI done the ground work to gather it? Who knows. It's public record. If Channel 15 news can get it....the Feds cant?

Just 1.

Next?

Well does the FBI director have jurisdiction over every police station in the country? fk, can't you fking think things through how fking ridiculous that sounds? What the fk.

It should be mandatory to do what? Who is going to collect all the data, it has to be compiled assembled and put in a report who is going to do that and where is the law that states that should happen? Have you discussed this with your state representative yet? you should it bugs you.

No they dont.

And it is collected. Each state police agency in all 50 states collects it.

Just 1.

Its simple.

Really, I'm interested in seeing how you dismiss their other data with your switcheroo logic

Race remains the most volatile flash point in any accounting of police shootings. Although black men make up only 6 percent of the U.S. population, they account for 40 percent of the unarmed men shot to death by police this year, The Post’s database shows. In the majority of cases in which police shot and killed a person who had attacked someone with a weapon or brandished a gun, the person who was shot was white. But a hugely disproportionate number — 3 in 5 — of those killed after exhibiting less threatening behavior were black or Hispanic.
oh god, there you go again, you're pissing all over the place here. would you please stop. You know your statistics can be shot down by the crime in those areas. dude is it you wish to see the statistics on the black on black deaths for the population size of the blacks verses white. Yeah they kill each other a lot.Might be why the old police department is called frequently into those areas. Or do you think people don't call the cops when they witness shootings and robberies?

Just 1.

Next?

We do. It's right there at the state level for anyone who wants it. The FBI wants every state to gift wrap it and deliver it.

It is MANDATORY. Go to any police academy in America and ask "If I kill someone as a cop do I have to do a report?" Yes. Yes you do.

Every on duty police shooting IS DOCUMENTED on an official government document. All 50 state police agencies have this info. So does each coroner's office.

Why hasn't the FBI done the ground work to gather it? Who knows. It's public record. If Channel 15 news can get it....the Feds cant?
exactly!!!! well said.

Next?

No they dont.

Says meaningless gibberish.

The FBI director says that there are no reliable numbers. The FBI Director always wins any contest with meaningless gibberish.

Just 1.

Next?

Says meaningless gibberish. Again, your only source is yourself.

The FBI on the other hand can't get reliable numbers as the reporting is voluntary. Says who? Says the FBI Director.

The FBI Director is infinitely more credible than meaningless gibberish.

Just 1.

Its simple.

It simple: you're nobody. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're not a source on this topic. Thus, any time you cite yourself, you're just offering meaningless gibberish.

Meanwhile, the FBI director says there are no reliable numbers on the number of people shot by police.

The FBI Director vs your meaningless gibberish has the same winner every time: The FBI Director.
again, what's with you and the FBI director. What is it he can't get. It's all available to him. Bucs stated that already, me thinks you are in love with the FBI director.

Next?

No they dont.

The FBI director says that there are no reliable numbers. The FBI Director always wins any contest with meaningless gibberish.

The Feds also said ISIS wasn't a threat here....2 days before San Bernadino.

SHOW ME....just one....one single incident where on duty cops killed someone and DIDN'T do a report.

Just one Skylar. It's so widespread surely you can find JUST ONE.

Next?

No they dont.

you're saying that every city in a state reports all of their records to that state?

No they dont.

SHOW ME....just one....one single incident where on duty cops killed someone and DIDN'T do a report.

SHOW me any national database, including the FBI, where this information is reliably reported. You insist that it is.

But you've got jack shit to back up the claim. Just meaningless gibberish. While the FBI Director confirms that the FBI can't get reliable number, as reporting from police is voluntary.

Try again, gibberish. This time with actual evidence.

Just 1.

Its simple.

again, what's with you and the FBI director. What is it he can't get. It's all available to him. Bucs stated that already, me thinks you are in love with the FBI director.

Show me a better source than the FBI Director on the matter.

Buc citing meaningless gibberish certainly isn't it. What else have you got? And if you've got nothing, then why would any rational person ignore the FBI Director on the FBI's ability to get accurate numbers on police shootings...

.....and instead believe you?

Next?

Says meaningless gibberish. Again, your only source is yourself.

The FBI on the other hand can't get reliable numbers as the reporting is voluntary. Says who? Says the FBI Director.

The FBI Director is infinitely more credible than meaningless gibberish.
he is, didn't he say that we should vet all refugees and the pres and dems said otherwise? You have the hots for the FBI director I see. He can get anything he wants but he has to go get it. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? You feel sorry for the lazy guy or something? There are 50 states, does he have the resources to collect all of those records? the media seems to be able to? I agree with Bucs there.

No they dont.

SHOW me any national database, including the FBI, where this information is reliably reported. You insist that it is.

But you've got jack shit to back up the claim. Just meaningless gibberish. While the FBI Director confirms that the FBI can't get reliable number, as reporting from police is voluntary.

Try again, gibberish. This time with actual evidence.
there isn't one. What else do you need to hear. THERE ISN'T ONE!!!! omg are you really that stupid?

Just 1.

Its simple.

The FBI director is basically saying they don't have a special until that specifies "Killed by cop" among stats....and that it's voluntary for police to SEND THEM that info. Which is true. But it is NOT voluntary to do a report....or send it to state police (because as you said....states have chain of command authority over local police....FBI doesnt....FBI can say "stand aside" but can't give orders for action).

Once the states have it....it's theirs.

Now....the Feds cant demand they SEND it to them (voluntary).

But....if they show up at all 50 state agencies with a subpoena or state level FOIA request....it is no longer voluntary.

So the inevitable question is WHY hasn't the FBI done this? And the clear answer is police shootings are rare and statistically irrelevant and the Feds have always had better shit to do. And still do. But....they have to say the politically correct shit these days with the anti cop movement, and Obama is their boss.

Forum List

Back