More than 99.9% of peer reviewed studies show that humans are the primary cause of global warming

You have no right to ignore this and push more of it without a clue.

Starve nature of fresh water and you start a food chain cascade.

FUCK YOUR STUPID RELIGION. THIS IS NOT YOUR PLANET.

You are Exhibit A of why Bill Gates is trying murderous fraud vaccines = because religion is about growing the moron flock and absolutely won't stop until armageddon...

We could have been rational. We could have been erring on the side of caution. But no, "Pro Life" = no fresh water in nature...

Now it is up to your heroes in the Zionist Fascism movement, and Bill Gates has a strategy....
Dude, if everyone can fit in Texas, the rest of the globe is available for food

More than 99.9% of peer reviewed studies show that humans are the primary cause of global warming​

That's due to 99.95% of the studies being focused entirely, only onto humans.

Dude, if everyone can fit in Texas, the rest of the globe is available for food

There is this passionate desire to ignore all evidence that human overpopulation is ongoing now. There is a desire to project RELIGION above truth no matter what.

The "Pro Life" side is completely devoid of truth on this issue. And it doesn't care. Religious leaders want more followers. Big families is the way, and nothing else matters.

Doesn't matter now. Your demographic gave America to Zionist Fascism. Zionist Fascism is "fixing" the overpopulation problem via Murderous Fraud Vax, fentanyl, and war. That is all because Christians are FUCKING MORONS...

Oh, those four who worked for Exxon 15 years ago ?
You can’t find one climate science institute in the world, one major corporation, accredited institutes of higher learning or even, one major religion that doesn’t go along with AGW. Where does that leave you……? Oh, you use “ logic”.
“Caveman” suits you.
What a dofus. The uni's got rid of the scientists that didn't follow the narrative to avoid being defunded. Peter Ridd on the Great Barrier Reef found that out. You are so credulous to this "science" crap.

How many experiments are repeated by those doing peer review? How many scientists can repeat their own experiments and get that result again? How many scientists can repeat another scientist's experiment and get the same result?

If you want to get educated and stop being a dofus, go watch Peter Ridd on YouTube.

What a dofus. The uni's got rid of the scientists that didn't follow the narrative to avoid being defunded. Peter Ridd on the Great Barrier Reef found that out. You are so credulous to this "science" crap.

How many experiments are repeated by those doing peer review? How many scientists can repeat their own experiments and get that result again? How many scientists can repeat another scientist's experiment and get the same result?

If you want to get educated and stop being a dofus, go watch Peter Ridd on YouTube.
You’re dildo. All major corporations are embroiled in INSTITUTIONAL science one way or another. The less they depend on it, the more they fail. Watch Peter Ridd ? Oh, another individual ?
Ha ha
You found someone who agrees with you, so that becomes a source. Typical bullshit. Suck an eqg.

Tell me you never had cancer or severe illness but instead of going to the same medical science related institutes, you listened to a Peter Ridd. What a bodacious A-hole.

You’re dildo. All major corporations are embroiled in INSTITUTIONAL science one way or another. The less they depend on it, the more they fail. Watch Peter Ridd ? Oh, another individual ?
Ha ha
You found someone who agrees with you, so that becomes a source. Typical bullshit. Suck an eqg.

Tell me you never had cancer or severe illness but instead of going to the same medical science related institutes, you listened to a Peter Ridd. What a bodacious A-hole.
I knew about Peter Ridd years ago when you idiots kicked off about Man Made Climate Change. He's one of many that's called bollocks on your tantrums. He's worked on the coral reef all his life and explained the nonsense retards like yourself spewed. So the uni let him go, well, they're gonna get funded speaking the truth are they!!

And there you go, a scientist who's experience has been the GBR for donkey years, and you immediately diss him because he doesn't follow your bullshit. Like I said, all scientists agree (financially) with Man Made Climate Change, because the rest have been censored. You credulous clown.

I knew about Peter Ridd years ago when you idiots kicked off about Man Made Climate Change. He's one of many that's called bollocks on your tantrums. He's worked on the coral reef all his life and explained the nonsense retards like yourself spewed. So the uni let him go, well, they're gonna get funded speaking the truth are they!!

And there you go, a scientist who's experience has been the GBR for donkey years, and you immediately diss him because he doesn't follow your bullshit. Like I said, all scientists agree (financially) with Man Made Climate Change, because the rest have been censored. You credulous clown.
Wow, you knew a guy who agrees with you. A scientist with experience ? Hilarious. MIT, just one institution, has the work of litterally, hundreds of scientists and every other accredited institute higher learning in the world. But, you depend one guy who’s ass you kiss. Do you Really have some while worthwhile to contribute ? Or, do you just like making up shit ?

You never answer my question. Where do you go for cancer treatment ? Paul ?

Wow, you knew a guy who agrees with you. A scientist with experience ? Hilarious. MIT, just one institution, has the work of litterally, hundreds of scientists and every other accredited institute higher learning in the world. But, you depend one guy who’s ass you kiss. Do you Really have some while worthwhile to contribute ? Or, do you just like making up shit ?
There's more than one you fucking pillock. Do some research you lazy ****.

You never answer my question. Where do you go for cancer treatment ? Paul ?
I ignore stupid questions. I would rather take the time to do an enormous big shit on the pan than entertain a queer like you. If you have questions, use Google you thicko.

I ignore stupid questions. I would rather take the time to do an enormous big shit on the pan than entertain a queer like you. If you have questions, use Google you thicko.
Sure you do. Because it afirms what frauds you are. EVERYONE who comes down with cancer, consults many of the same institutions that contribute to the climate science.
Now you resort to name calling because your stupidity is revealed. Doofus.

AND

Abstract​

While controls over the Earth's climate system have undergone rigorous hypothesis-testing since the 1800s, questions over the scientific consensus of the role of human activities in modern climate change continue to arise in public settings. We update previous efforts to quantify the scientific consensus on climate change by searching the recent literature for papers sceptical of anthropogenic-caused global warming. From a dataset of 88125 climate-related papers published since 2012, when this question was last addressed comprehensively, we examine a randomized subset of 3000 such publications. We also use a second sample-weighted approach that was specifically biased with keywords to help identify any sceptical peer-reviewed papers in the whole dataset. We identify four sceptical papers out of the sub-set of 3000, as evidenced by abstracts that were rated as implicitly or explicitly sceptical of human-caused global warming. In our sample utilizing pre-identified sceptical keywords we found 28 papers that were implicitly or explicitly sceptical. We conclude with high statistical confidence that the scientific consensus on human-caused contemporary climate change—expressed as a proportion of the total publications—exceeds 99% in the peer reviewed scientific literature.

The consensus means something. For all practical purposes, there is no longer ANY scientific debate on the primary cause of global warming.
Humans blame humans. Got some real news on your hands there.

Sure you do. Because it afirms what frauds you are. EVERYONE who comes down with cancer, consults many of the same institutions that contribute to the climate science.
Now you resort to name calling because your stupidity is revealed. Doofus.
It's an Environmental section and you're on about cancer. I don't name call, I give accurate descriptions. You credulous retard.

It's an Environmental section and you're on about cancer. I don't name call, I give accurate descriptions. You credulous retard.
Of course doofus, climate change has as much to do with biology, the foundation of medical science……but you’re so stooopid you probably had no idea. Climate change to you has nothing to do with disease and migration. You’re ignorant.

Of course doofus, climate change has as much to do with biology, the foundation of medical science……but you’re so stooopid you probably had no idea. Climate change to you has nothing to do with disease and migration. You’re ignorant.
You're * ******* ********.

Forum List

Back